ADVERTISEMENT

So Hillary's playing the class warfare "card" in her speech where she

im4thedawgs

Pillar of the DawgVent
Sep 27, 2007
Attacks the Wall St. CEOs while behind the scenes soliciting them to finance her campaign. At least most on Wall St. pay some taxes and haven't set up their own foundation to avoid paying taxes on millions while living a life style of richest of the top 1% of the top 1%. If folks fall for this charade that she's gonna look out for the middle class they truly don't have 2 brain cells to rub together. As I recall Obama was gonna look out for the middle class too. We know how that turned out. Anybody looking for a "part time" job can find one. Or two or three. Her and Bill "shook down" 25 million last year in so-called speaking fees (influence peddling on an international scale). I'd like to ask Hillary if she was looking out for "middle americans" why she was charging colleges 250 thousand for a speech. Wasn't that money probably made up in at least some part by the fees students pay each semester? Weren't "middle american" parents and kids having to take out loans having to pay that? And don't even get me started about those damn "pantsuits".

Last edited:
Reactions: jenkinscreekdawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT