ADVERTISEMENT

So I just got a text from single mom

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
Its a long text . Heck my blushing bride hasn’t sent me a text this long .

hiya , I hope everything is peachy with you. I wanted to thank you for your help. As you know I will be gone for a month and was hoping you could keep an eye out on my house. No one should be in the driveway. thank you so much , you’re simply the best . If for some reason I need you to come inside, a key will be under the second rock at the front step. Thank you for the kindness you have shown me . If I can help you in anyway , please let me know 😍,

hiya , I hope everything is peachy with you. I wanted to thank you for your help. As you know I will be gone for a month and was hoping you could keep an eye out on my house. No one should be in the driveway. thank you so much , you’re simply the best . If for some reason I need you to come inside, a key will be under the second rock at the front step. Thank you for the kindness you have shown me . If I can help you in anyway , please let me know 😍,
With luvvy dovey eyes?

Best show this to your blushing bride.

Todd, did you sneak Heather into a house and start making payments on it or something? You walk red line. id delete

Reactions: JackRussellDawg
Lou Rawls-

"you'll never find... another love like mine..."

if you hear this, hide your bunnies and pigeons and soaking pots......
Be careful Todd!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Georgia Jim
ADVERTISEMENT