ADVERTISEMENT

So I took my blushing bride SUV to get

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
service at the dealership. For about three years off and on the dude tells me I need to replace the oil pan on the suv . But when the woman service manger helps me there no mention of it .

No one was around the desk area . None of them were on the phone . So I asked what the hell was up ? I said when Elizabeth helps me there is no mention of this said thousand dollar repair that you want me to do . We have travel to tybee island three times over the course of three years and nothing has happen . What the deal ? Do you get a commission off repairs ? That got his butt fired up.

See I was smart and wait to tag him about this after Elizabeth went over what was found .

Well the big boss heard what was going on and asked me to come into his office. I told him . I left that boss with this , if I can’t trust the service manger about what is wrong with my vehicle how can I trust this place ? He said that changes were going to happen soon .

Trying to cost me money . Elizabeth was in tears . I said sweetie you did nothing . I told that boss that . It’s him that bsing folks .

My blushing bride is laughing because I turn on them . I even call the big boss before I got him and made sure he knows Elizabeth is great .

service at the dealership. For about three years off and on the dude tells me I need to replace the oil pan on the suv . But when the woman service manger helps me there no mention of it .

No one was around the desk area . None of them were on the phone . So I asked what the hell was up ? I said when Elizabeth helps me there is no mention of this said thousand dollar repair that you want me to do . We have travel to tybee island three times over the course of three years and nothing has happen . What the deal ? Do you get a commission off repairs ? That got his butt fired up.

See I was smart and wait to tag him about this after Elizabeth went over what was found .

Well the big boss heard what was going on and asked me to come into his office. I told him . I left that boss with this , if I can’t trust the service manger about what is wrong with my vehicle how can I trust this place ? He said that changes were going to happen soon .

Trying to cost me money . Elizabeth was in tears . I said sweetie you did nothing . I told that boss that . It’s him that bsing folks .

My blushing bride is laughing because I turn on them . I even call the big boss before I got him and made sure he knows Elizabeth is great .

OCD, you should be shame. That man has to put food on his table. Probably has twin daughters at home that have to eat. You took food off their table. You have become reckless and irate since you retired from the mall. It’s one thing to go ham on blushing bride and spend a fortune on an easy boy and new shotgun, but to take food out of a child’s mouth is terrible. I am shame For you.

OCD, you should be shame. That man has to put food on his table. Probably has twin daughters at home that have to eat. You took food off their table. You have become reckless and irate since you retired from the mall. It’s one thing to go ham on blushing bride and spend a fortune on an easy boy and new shotgun, but to take food out of a child’s mouth is terrible. I am shame For you.

flat out "shotgun" angry approach...
that never ends well.

done lost one vote.

I don't even know where the committee meets.
got invited by a (supposedly) trusted friend...
he wasn't.
declined.

give ya'll a hint.
rode with the dude's family as planned.
dude's Dad denigrated him until he lost breath and fell asleep.
was already warned, Dude's Dad "doesn't like my friends."
hmm, maybe I should have bowed out, but not frisky pug.

Dad was perfect gentleman once we got there.

I was and always seem vunerable to as Ocd says "unstable".
come to find that while I sat separate in the Stadium.
I was may be 20-30 minutes late.

they were Literally about to leave me 350 miles from home.
thank the heavens that Dude actually stood some ground.

ask, I will not tell.
I swear.
this was real.

then, my "friend" posted things that we explicitly agreed would not be shared.
so I'm being nice by not naming the Dude.
many know, others wonder, the rest don't know wtf I'm about,eh.?

Last edited:
Reactions: ZosoDawg and d-dawg

Charging me for unnecessary repairs take food off my table . What about a older couple that lives on fix income ? What about the single mother that got kicked to the stomach because she has to make choices because unnecessary repairs. What about the woman who lost her husband and she trusting this ass hat to be truthful?

Screw him . I hope he got fired .

Charging me for unnecessary repairs take food off my table . What about a older couple that lives on fix income ? What about the single mother that got kicked to the stomach because she has to make choices because unnecessary repairs. What about the woman who lost her husband and she trusting this ass hat to be truthful?

Screw him . I hope he got fired .

See, just what I’m talking about. You have become like a lit firecracker with a short fuse. You need to get out of that recliner, go get some dry bbq, maybe go shoot some skeet with your new shotgun. You need a hobby. Have you thought about coming out of retirement and working part time at the food court?

Reactions: blackpug6
See, just what I’m talking about. You have become like a lit firecracker with a short fuse. You need to get out of that recliner, go get some dry bbq, maybe go shoot some skeet with your new shotgun. You need a hobby. Have you thought about coming out of retirement and working part time at the food court?

I can have a short temper now . I held it in for 20 years of service at your food court. I can be a jerk now . I’m free to be one .

I don’t gotta worry about someone complaining about me . I’m free

I can have a short temper now . I held it in for 20 years of service at your food court. I can be a jerk now . I’m free to be one .

I don’t gotta worry about someone complaining about me . I’m free

sigh,
let's be honest.
you've always been a jerk.
acceptance is a big step.

let's do this together, b/c I can be a jerk too...

so, repeat slowly while breathing to your satisfaction,
"I don't want to be a jerk.
why should I be a jerk?
nobody likes a jerk."

I will say it with you.
10x...

Last edited:
sigh,
let's be honest.
you've always been a jerk.
acceptance is a big step.

let's do this together, b/c I can be a jerk too...

so, repeat slowly while breathing to your satisfaction,
"I don't want to be a jerk.
why should I be a jerk?
nobody likes jerks!"

I will say it with you.
10x...

NO !! I’m free to be me . I love it . Fred right , when the sound of a lawnmower piss you off during the week, then life is good and you can be an a$$ .

your temper is out of control my friend.

these seemingly angry punks broke up All going to higher education.
they weren't punks at all.
highly educated kids from well to do families.

get my drift?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT