ADVERTISEMENT

So let me get this straight....

PotimusWillie

B2B Caffeinated Nat’l Champion
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2009
Sorry, long day and just, well....

So some in the media have clamored for the censorship of the seasonal song "Baby its cold outside", saying it is alluding to its "date rape" lyrics....

Funny, the same people wanting it banned or removing it from radio station lists sing songs about killing people. The same people star in movies where women are raped, killed and bad people do bad things to random citizens. The same people who make dark movies about brutal killing of innocent life. The same people who glorify rap songs talking vividly about rape, murder and hate. The same people will state our president should be assassinated and that our right to kill unborn babies is a "right".

Yet a song about a guy who wants to make out with a chic should be banned.

Makes sense to me. Males are the evil in our society.

Sorry, long day and just, well....

So some in the media have clamored for the censorship of the seasonal song "Baby its cold outside", saying it is alluding to its "date rape" lyrics....

Funny, the same people wanting it banned or removing it from radio station lists sing songs about killing people. The same people star in movies where women are raped, killed and bad people do bad things to random citizens. The same people who make dark movies about brutal killing of innocent life. The same people who glorify rap songs talking vividly about rape, murder and hate. The same people will state our president should be assassinated and that our right to kill unborn babies is a "right".

Yet a song about a guy who wants to make out with a chic should be banned.

Makes sense to me. Males are the evil in our society.
We’ve elevated hypocrisy to the norm. If you perceive that I’d like to kill the guy who said “perception becomes reality”, would that make him dead and eliminate all the bullshit?

Pug if you can’t align your sights with shifting paradigms of today’s global market I fear you will be obsolete. Reach out to others on your team and get the valuable training you need to compete on a global scale.

the stupid of what I speak.

The globalist ideals are even being rejected in France. Young people who’ve been brainwashed their entire lives eventually come to realize it’s all bullshit. Those at the “top” ask sacrifices of everyone else while enjoying a lifestyle themselves where they sacrifice nothing.

Maybe, but unless those same young people efficiently synthesize adaptive architectures or distinctively utilize synergistic strategic theme areas, they will be proven wrong.

Went to an office where all the walls were whiteboards tables chairs and Laptops.
Nobody had prearranged desks and meetings were held standing up next to the wall and Skype cameras to cell phones.

SMDH Still

f
Pug if you can’t align your sights with shifting paradigms of today’s global market I fear you will be obsolete. Reach out to others on your team and get the valuable training you need to compete on a global scale.

friend,
if I'm anything.
there is No way Global gives me half a care.
let's be clear:
this Chat is as therapeutic/catharthacistic as it is fun to interact with many like minded folk.

Schizophrenia + LSD = problems
agx0e.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT