ADVERTISEMENT

So, now that we find out that "Anonymous" is some low level nobody...

stray

Snappin’ necks and cashing checks
Gold Member
Dec 6, 2001
Who wants to research the chat history and see who fell for this hoax? Everyone strutted around boasting about someone in the WH cabinet who thinks Trump is insane.

Of course, those of us with any sense of self-respect knew this was BS from the get go.

Who wants to research the chat history and see who fell for this hoax? Everyone strutted around boasting about someone in the WH cabinet who thinks Trump is insane.

Of course, those of us with any sense of self-respect knew this was BS from the get go.
They will just claim he is the fall guy for whomever it "really was". They never own their mistakes

Reactions: benchwarmerdawg
Actually a lot of what you would call left wing media is giving the NYTimes tremendous sh#t about this entire episode, as they should.

Pretty clear they knew who he was and the guy probably preferred to be identified. But NYT chose “anonymous” to make it feel more important than the reality of a total nothing burger.

Reactions: benchwarmerdawg
Pretty clear they knew who he was and the guy probably preferred to be identified. But NYT chose “anonymous” to make it feel more important than the reality of a total nothing burger.
They knew for sure. They wouldn't have published it if they didn't know who it was. The stink from this one will stick around for a while.

They knew for sure. They wouldn't have published it if they didn't know who it was. The stink from this one will stick around for a while.
You just got a second “like” from me, keep it up brother.

You just got a second “like” from me, keep it up brother.
See, I am not the Che Guevara tee-shirt wearing commie operative some people accuse me of being.

The NYTimes screwed this one up and I think those who oppose Trump are more pissed than those who support him.

Trump Baby IS insane. What’s your point? BTW - Being Chief Of Staff For Homeland Security isn’t being a nobody either.

He was NOT anywhere near that job in 18, and never near Trump, regardless of what you think he was a senior position?

Reactions: WRobinsDawg
Trump Baby IS insane. What’s your point? BTW - Being Chief Of Staff For Homeland Security isn’t being a nobody either.
That wasn’t his position when he wrote this. He was a lower level staffer. He was later promoted but was fired after 6 weeks because he couldn’t do the job.
Bobulinski was a naval officer and has much more credibility.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT