ADVERTISEMENT

So should I file suit against the University of Ga because my kids

pheasantdawg

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Jun 20, 2011
Atlanta, Ga
Were not able to receive the Same tutoring services offered to the Athletes at the $5mm Rankin Smith Educational Center? They should have the same rights as other students. Just because they could not run, jump, or leap like athletes they should have had access to all educational opportunities that others did.

Were not able to receive the Same tutoring services offered to the Athletes at the $5mm Rankin Smith Educational Center? They should have the same rights as other students. Just because they could not run, jump, or leap like athletes they should have had access to all educational opportunities that others did.

do they need tutoring??

This will not be a problem after the athletes get unionized and will no longer have to attend or pass classes, because then they will have no need for tutors, and the Rankin Smith Education Center can be turned into the Young Communist League Center.

This will not be a problem after the athletes get unionized and will no longer have to attend or pass classes, because then they will have no need for tutors, and the Rankin Smith Education Center can be turned into the Young Communist League Center.

if it ever gets to that, rather them go to a semi-pro league. let someone else have all the overhead, revenue and etc. then the players can get paid and not worry about school or an age limit to become a pro.

let the walk-ons walk-on, be a REAL student athlete..... hell, I would support it.

however, I don’t think any of it will happen. especially the 50% revenue split BS. can see more of a stipend though.

Last edited:
Is there sarcasm here? Or in all seriousness?

ADVERTISEMENT