ADVERTISEMENT

So the Forman of Grand Jury is doing interviews with NY Times?

DawgWCK

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2001
Good gravy, sickening for Times reaching out to her and sickening for her responding. I thought grand jury’s were suppose to be confidential. I’m not saying a grand jury investigation was not warranted, but as I feared, we have the Jan 6 committee as grand jury in Fulton County. Maybe Jordan’s committee should subpoena her, see how she likes her moment in the limelight.

Good gravy, sickening for Times reaching out to her and sickening for her responding. I thought grand jury’s were suppose to be confidential. I’m not saying a grand jury investigation was not warranted, but as I feared, we have the Jan 6 committee as grand jury in Fulton County. Maybe Jordan’s committee should subpoena her, see how she likes her moment in the limelight.
She is batshit crazy

They are. No discussing what went on. I served on one.

And she does an interview with CNN too, SMH. This is an impartial juror?
Didn't someone release portions of the grand jury report?

Love him or hate him, Trump has shown that there are no boundaries on lack of institutional integrity, journalistic standards or willingness to break laws in order to destroy the man. Imo, when those in charge of enforcing the laws routinely break the law, those in charge of reporting the truth engage in a campaign of lies and institutions built on trust allow that trust to be broken without consequence, the republic is in far more danger of being lost than when a few hundred unarmed idiots break windows in the Capitol.

This is supposedly a pinterest account from that girl, do they not vet these people

FplZxntWAAAQPU-

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT