ADVERTISEMENT

So the nations biggest sports news of the week

waydownsouthdawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Jan 20, 2002
Was Tyreke Hill being pulled over for “reckless driving” and because of the interaction with the cops he has been completely vindicated from any wrong doing……you don’t think our young impressionable youth see this? Not even a mention of the reckless driving that the cop pulled him over for or the tinted windows that led to the cops actions……It will be interesting to see how the dawgs play today because Kirby is absolutely feeling this and most certainly lost his mind in front of the team about this…….Personally I struggle. It’s being charged for being over the speed limit by a certain amount….Do I think it’s stupid? Hell yeah….do I think we should call them all criminals? Hell no…..Do I think it’s crazy in light of the fact we had two people die including a player? Hell yes……Do I think we have a “control” problem at the UGA? Hell no…..Kirby spends hours upon hours training these young men to be able to handle themselves for the next level what ever that may be……but the biggest problem is the two measuring sticks grad rate and arrest(even if it is only excessive speeding) are absolutely killing his azz right now…….and he is feeling that pressure and so will his staff and players from his fury…..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.