ADVERTISEMENT

So tired of campaign to bring down this President

JudgeLarryDawg

Circle of Honor
Oct 7, 2002
screw the left, screw the media, double screw the Clintons.

Hope the voters in 2020 get a chance to sent a clear message but the drum beat from the Left seems to be revving up as they begin to see the sorry list of Dem candidates won't stand a chance of winning the election.

Instead of the Mueller report ending the coup attempt, as it should have, the efforts seem energized and becoming desperate.

screw the left, screw the media, double screw the Clintons.

Hope the voters in 2020 get a chance to sent a clear message but the drum beat from the Left seems to be revving up as they begin to see the sorry list of Dem candidates won't stand a chance of winning the election.

Instead of the Mueller report ending the coup attempt, as it should have, the efforts seem energized and becoming desperate.
I have never seen anything like this. The country has gone full-bore wimp and lunatic. We won't know how bad it really is until the election. It could be worse than we think. Maybe not quite as bad.

I have never seen anything like this. The country has gone full-bore wimp and lunatic. We won't know how bad it really is until the election. It could be worse than we think. Maybe not quite as bad.

What we will learn in the election is how much the people are swayed by the leftist media and the shenanigans of Google.

It really is crazy. The country elects a Republican that was a registered democrat and the dims hate the guy. What an insane bunch. They could’ve had so many deals done with Trump and piss off conservatives along the way. Remember the vast majority of conservatives didn’t want Trump in 2015. The dims made a huge political miscalculation.

It really is crazy. The country elects a Republican that was a registered democrat and the dims hate the guy. What an insane bunch. They could’ve had so many deals done with Trump and piss off conservatives along the way. Remember the vast majority of conservatives didn’t want Trump in 2015. The dims made a huge political miscalculation.

The Democrat party has lurched so far left in the last decade its amazing.

This Ukraine phone leak will back fire on the Dims. To "get to the bottom of it", the whole Biden/Son/Ukraine corruption scandal will probably have to be revealed to the dim-press's lemming viewers, who probably are not aware of the millions the Biden family scammed the US taxpayers for.

I am amazed that Biden, with his ill gotten millions, would just not retire with that fortune, instead of getting back into the public eye. The Dims seem to feel so untouchable, after the Obama/Hillary 8 years of misdeeds went "unnoticed" by the msm.

Last edited:
I understand Trumps strategy for jobs and business and its refreshing, but you're kidding yourself if you dont beleive Trump makes himself look like an idiot sometimes. He spews falsehoods and refuses to admit hes wrong, not to mention his crazy social media rants. He puts the bullseye on himself

This Ukraine phone leak will back fire on the Dims. To "get to the bottom of it", the whole Biden/Son/Ukraine corruption scandal will probably have to be revealed to the dim-press's lemming viewers, who probably are not aware of the millions the Biden family scammed the US taxpayers for.

I am amazed that Biden, with his ill gotten millions, would just not retire with that fortune, instead of getting back into the public eye. The Dims seem to feel so untouchable, after the Obama/Hillary 8 years of misdeeds went "unnoticed" by the msm.

There is literally video of Biden bragging about using U.S. aid as a threat to Ukraine officials to fire the attorney investigating his son. We know for a fact that Biden's son benefited from sweetheart deals awarded to him by Chinese and Ukrainian companies when he had little experience in the field. And the problem is Trump asked the Ukraine to basically restart their investigation.

The loony leftist MSM is literally running interference for clearly corrupt government officials. This isn't like a POTUS getting a blowy in the Oval Office from a subordinate. This is banana republic level corruption being protected by the 4th estate.

I understand Trumps strategy for jobs and business and its refreshing, but you're kidding yourself if you dont beleive Trump makes himself look like an idiot sometimes. He spews falsehoods and refuses to admit hes wrong, not to mention his crazy social media rants. He puts the bullseye on himself

Everybody understands Trump is a bombastic marketer. The problem with Trump's critics is they seem to hold Trump to a MUCH different standard and even go as far overboard as Trump to criticize him.

You literally have Dem Pols that support attacking free speech, gun rights and voted for a health care system that is private ownership but 100 percent federally regulated calling a POTUS that is in favor of lower regulation, reducing the power of the fed gov and a serial capitalist if there ever was one, a fascist.

So, yeah, I'm not a fan of Trump refusing to pick his battles but you can list the vulgar attacks Dems have orchestrated all day long based on complete bs aimed at Cons. (Clarence Thomas, Bork, Kavanaugh, W, Reagan, Romney and on and on) And I'm supposed to be offended that Trump fights fire with a flame thrower? Nah, I'm all in on the guy fighting the corruption.

OK, which of these will make your life better and the USA stronger:

-Donald Trump

-Bernie Sanders

-Joe Biden

-Elizabeth Warren

-Hillary Clinton

ADVERTISEMENT