ADVERTISEMENT

So to promote LBGTQ in schools

PotimusWillie

B2B Caffeinated Nat’l Champion
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2009
Why are the books sexually explicit?

Do you have to be sexually explicit to promote the normalcy of being gay?

Why does the LBGTQ community promote the inclusion of sexually explicit books in schools?

It makes no sense. So what is the actual point of promoting sexually explicit books in elementary, middle and high schools?

A parent, school, community should promote loving all people. But they shouldn’t be providing “how to” books to be gay. If you want to be gay, be gay. There are two main sexual organs in the human body, whether you are gay or normal…..couldn’t help myself.

So why the push for sexually explicit material? Sexual arousal is a normal process. But providing lessons on kink sex is a vulgar and irresponsible act by the schools.

Put the books in the public library.

If you can’t read the books in an open forum of adults because I’d the explicit language, it isn’t safe for children.

We have lost our minds.

Oh, Repubs take 54 in the senate and pick up 10 to 15 more in the house. Just wanted to say that.

Why does the LBGTQ community promote the inclusion of sexually explicit books in schools?

It makes no sense. So what is the actual point of promoting sexually explicit books in elementary, middle and high schools?

A parent, school, community should promote loving all people. But they shouldn’t be providing “how to” books to be gay. If you want to be gay, be gay. There are two main sexual organs in the human body, the penis and vagina, whether you are gay or normal…..couldn’t help myself.

So why the push for sexually explicit material? Sexual arousal is a normal process. But providing lessons on kink sex is a vulgar and irresponsible act by the schools.

If you can’t read the books in an open forum of adults because I’d the explicit language, it isn’t safe for children.

We have lost our minds.

Oh, Repubs take 54 in the senate and pick up 10 to 15 more in the house. Just wanted to say that.
Any examples of these books we should be removing from the schools?

Also, I hope your prediction about the midterms turns out to be as accurate as your prediction after the 2020 election that Biden would never take office…;)

Also, I hope your prediction about the midterms turns out to be as accurate as your prediction after the 2020 election that Biden would never take office…;)
Why in the wide world of sports would you hope his prediction about midterms is wrong??

Man there is no help for you. You are a true little puppet for these radical idiots in the White House.

Just watched two videos from school board meetings where the parent calmly read from a book from the school library.

The board chairman censored both parents because of the explicit language being read in the meeting room full of adults. Makes sense.

www.defendyoungminds.com speaks of the books in question.

I was spot on on why he shouldn’t have been in office, but wrong on the how the system handled it. The issue isn’t that no fraud was proven. It was no fraud was investigated. That system ran much deeper than rational decisions.

In regards to the election, please reference an investigation as to how one of the greatest turnouts in political history occurred during Covid. For all the talk of protecting the incapable black disenfranchised citizen, everyone individually figured out a way to vote? Hahahahahah

Just watched two videos from school board meetings where the parent calmly read from a book from the school library.

The board chairman censored both parents because of the explicit language being read in the meeting room full of adults. Makes sense.

I was spot on on why he shouldn’t have been in office, but wrong on the how the system handled it. The issue isn’t that no fraud was proven. It was no fraud was investigated. That system ran much deeper than rational decisions.

In regards to the election, please reference an investigation as to how one of the greatest turnouts in political history occurred during Covid. For all the talk of protecting the incapable black disenfranchised citizen, everyone individually figured out a way to vote? Hahahahahah
So you were right and Barr, Wray and other presidential advisors, the Republican governors and SOSs, Trump-appointed judges, (and on and on) were wrong. If only anyone had actually investigated this massive, election changing fraud that you knew for a fact happened. What about the $250m Trump raised to fund fraud investigations? What about Cyber Ninjas? There were hundreds of thousands of fraudulent votes in multiple states and still no proof.

And it’s entirely obvious why there was such a high turnout in 2020. Even you will admit that Trump was a uniquely polarizing figure and he was up for re-election during what was a once in one hundred year pandemic that contributed to unprecedented social and economic anxiety. Why is the high turnout so mystifying?

Also teachers carrying QR codes that link to sexually explicit websites and providing those links to underage kids.

So you were right and Barr, Wray and other presidential advisors, the Republican governors and SOSs, Trump-appointed judges, (and on and on) were wrong. If only anyone had actually investigated this massive, election changing fraud that you knew for a fact happened. What about the $250m Trump raised to fund fraud investigations? What about Cyber Ninjas?

And it’s entirely obvious why there was such a high turnout in 2020. Even you will admit that Trump was a uniquely polarizing figure and he was up for re-election during what was a once in one hundred year pandemic that contributed to unprecedented social and economic anxiety. Why is the high turnout so mystifying?
What about Cyber Ninjas? One of four firms engaged for the Arizona Audit. I would suggest that if our elections were conducted with the same degree of rigor and transparency as the Audit, we would have no controversy.

Please list for us the steps of the Arizona audit that were incorrect or improper. Keep in mind there were 3 former audit partners from major firms involved in the process (PWC and Deloitte). Also numerous accountants and auditors involved in the staff work, including me (BBA in Accounting, UGA, 1981, MAcc, UGA, 1983).

What about Cyber Ninjas? One of four firms engaged for the Arizona Audit. I would suggest that if our elections were conducted with the same degree of rigor and transparency as the Audit, we would have no controversy.

Please list for us the steps of the Arizona audit that were incorrect or improper. Keep in mind there were 3 former audit partners from major firms involved in the process (PWC and Deloitte). Also numerous accountants and auditors involved in the staff work, including me (BBA in Accounting, UGA, 1981, MAcc, UGA, 1983).
I didn’t say the audit was improper. PW said there was election changing fraud but no investigations and I pointed out that there were, including the investigation led by Cyber Ninjas. And yet, we still have no proof of massive fraud.

Reactions: shonuff253
I didn’t say the audit was improper. PW said there was election changing fraud but no investigations and I pointed out that there were, including the investigation led by Cyber Ninjas. And yet, we still have no proof of massive fraud.
But we do have a large number of uninvestigated anomalies/irregularities and in the case of the Arizona audit, a large volume of findings removed from the public documents and forwarded to the Attorney General's office for criminal investigation, where they sit today as the AG's office continues to "investigate."

Last edited:
But we do have a large number of uninvestigated anomalies/irregularities and in the case of the Arizona audit, a large volume of findings removed from the public documents and forwarded to the Attorney General's office for criminal investigation, where they sit today as the AG's office continues to "investigate."

And yet the bottom line is the audit confirmed Biden won, and by 261 more votes than originally tabulated. That is certainly not the stolen election that PW was (and apparently still is) absolutely certain occurred.

And yet the bottom line is the audit confirmed Biden won, and by 261 more votes than originally tabulated. That is certainly not the stolen election that PW was (and apparently still is) absolutely certain occurred.
No, you are reading a preliminary summary of the recount, part of the initial phase, not the conclusions of the audit.

Reactions: cherrydawg
So they did prove massive Dem fraud? I definitely missed that headline.
It was never necessary nor the objective to "prove massive Dem fraud."

moving-goalpost.gif

• Haha
Reactions: shonuff253
Give it up will.
When facts don't matter, what's the point?
Trump has already admitted in private he knew he lost according to his own attorney.
Some have sold their soul to the con-man and are in to deep to ever admit they were wrong.
Keep up, Mitchell. Pointing out where facts are mis-stated is not to say facts don't matter. Facts do matter. It also matters that they are correctly represented.

BS.....the AG was interviewed last night on 60 min.
Watch that segment from last night. He will say exactly opposite of what you are saying.
I know it won't matter even if he says it himself, because you can't be convinced.

Reactions: willdup
Keep up, Mitchell. Pointing out where facts are mis-stated is not to say facts don't matter. Facts do matter. It also matters that they are correctly represented.
How about this fact......the election was not stolen. Trump lost.
Biden is terrible, but he won.
Also, because I believe in country over party, whomever wins in the mid-terms I will support regardless of I voted for them or not.
Hard to believe that in today's political climate, I may be in the minority for feeling that way.

Also, because I believe in country over party, whomever wins in the mid-terms I will support regardless of I voted for them or not.
Hard to believe that in today's political climate, I may be in the minority for feeling that way.
So all the Dems who deny election results lied about the 2016 presidential election, the 2018 Georgia governor's election, and previous elections?

Reactions: Dawgfan1966
It was never necessary nor the objective to "prove massive Dem fraud."

moving-goalpost.gif
I didn’t say it was an objective. PW said the system failed becomes the fraud was never investigated and that’s just not true. It was investigated and Trump raised many millions of dollars to fund similar investigations in other states. And here we sit two years later and proof of the fraud that was extensive enough to prevent Biden from taking office remains as unproven as it did when PW made the rather bold prediction regarding Biden.

As Mitchell rightly pointed out, we now have the emails between Trump and Eastman proving that Trump knew there was not the evidence he was publicly claiming. But Trump lying about the election is the least surprising fact in the last fifty years of American politics.

I didn’t say it was an objective. PW said the system failed becomes the fraud was never investigated and that’s just not true. It was investigated and Trump raised many millions of dollars to fund similar investigations in other states. And here we sit two years later and proof of the fraud that was extensive enough to prevent Biden from taking office remains as unproven as it did when PW made the rather bold prediction regarding Biden.

As Mitchell rightly pointed out, we now have the mails between Trump and Eastman proving that Trump knew there was not the evidence he was publicly claiming. But Trump lying about the election is the least surprising fact in the last fifty years of American politics.
Refusing to hear cases based on procedure or framing is not investigating. Several states, including Georgia and parts of Arizona were allowed to prevent investigation, or only allow those with a vested interest in the outcome to examine anything.

For comparison, I would direct attention to the infamous "hanging chad" controversy. Both parties and other groups were allowed to inspect the contested election materials in person, to the point where the materials themselves were degrading. We didn't have that here.

BS.....the AG was interviewed last night on 60 min.
Watch that segment from last night. He will say exactly opposite of what you are saying.
I know it won't matter even if he says it himself, because you can't be convinced.
Brnovich lost a great deal over his refusal and/or foot dragging to pursue the material presented to him. He went from the odds on favorite to be a US senator to third in his own party's primary in a matter of months because of it. I'm sure that Brno and that bastion of journalistic integrity, 60 Minutes, are being perfectly objective here. :rolleyes:

I will be sure to review his segment, thanks for the heads up. In the meantime, I'm just curious, did they go over the Maricopa County contracted data analyst who:
- gained improper entry to the security controlled main terminal of the EMS
- which he was not authorized to access, using a manager's key card (named in audit reports)
- was left unattended, in violation of published county election procedure
- according to system reports proceeded to delete image files from the 2020 election in violation of state and federal law
- on video surveillance
- confirmed by controlled entry security logs and EMS systems logs

And why this person, nor the manager who provided access, have never been charged or prosecuted?

Last edited:
Brnovich lost a great deal over his refusal and/or foot dragging to pursue the material presented to him. He went from the odds on favorite to be a US senator to third in his own party's primary in a matter of months because of it. I'm sure that Brno and that bastion of journalistic integrity, 60 Minutes, are being perfectly objective here. :rolleyes:

I will be sure to review his segment, thanks for the heads up. In the meantime, I'm just curious, did they go over the Maricopa County contracted data analyst who:
- gained improper entry to the security controlled main terminal of the EMS
- which he was not authorized to access, using a manager's key card (named in audit reports)
- was left unattended, in violation of published county election procedure
- according to system reports proceeded to delete image files from the 2020 election in violation of state and federal law
- on video surveillance
- confirmed by security logs and EMS systems logs

And why this person, nor the manager who provided access, have never been charged prosecuted?
Please watch for yourself.
Not sure what you mean about 60 min.
These are the AG's own words, not theirs.

Refusing to hear cases based on procedure or framing is not investigating. Several states, including Georgia and parts of Arizona were allowed to prevent investigation, or only allow those with a vested interest in the outcome to examine anything.

For comparison, I would direct attention to the infamous "hanging chad" controversy. Both parties and other groups were allowed to inspect the contested election materials in person, to the point where the materials themselves were degrading. We didn't have that here.
It’s interesting that you mentioned Florida in 2000 and compared it to 2020.

In 2000, the entire election hinged on the outcome in FL and the final margin of victory for Bush was 537 votes, which is .a margin of .009%.

The closest margin of victory in 2020 as a percentage was 101,680 in FL (.9%) which as a reminder Trump won. The next closest was PA at 79,380 (1.1%) and GA at 72,229 (1.2%).

There wasn’t a single state, much less multiple states, that compared in any way to the situation in FL in 2000. In fact, the 2020 election wasn’t very close at all. That’s why it was handled differently.

Reactions: mitchelldawg

In 2000, the entire election hinged on the outcome in FL and the final margin of victory for Bush was 537 votes, which is .a margin of .009%.

The closest margin of victory in 2020 as a percentage was 101,680 in FL (.9%) which as a reminder Trump won. The next closest was PA at 79,380 (1.1%) and GA at 72,229 (1.2%).

There wasn’t a single state, much less multiple states, that compared in any way to the situation in FL in 2000. In fact, the 2020 election wasn’t very close at all. That’s why it was handled differently.
Not to mention, even with it being that close, Gore conceded just like ever other candidate that lost a Presidential election except Trump.

I didn't really compare the elections. I compared access to data. In 2000 in several counties in Florida, access was very clear. In 2020, we have several states denying access to the electorate under the guise of "standing." The idea that voters and participants are judged to not have standing to question outcomes in the face of material anomalies and irregularities defies logic.

We had huge controversy in 2020 over access in multiple states, not just one or two. The justification of "because Covid" was used to prevent standard legal access and observation to election procedures. Qualified, authorized observers were denied access. Processes were conducted behind closed doors, often in violation of state law.

Here in Maricopa County, Arizona, we found that a great many policies and procedures which should have been sufficient, were not followed. We found that systems reports from the two major election systems disagreed and were never reconciled. We found that post election equipment checks did not meet standard audit procedures that any publicly held company would have to follow.

Unelected, unauthorized officials changed procedures in violation of state law and without the consent of the legislatures. Several swing states simultaneously stopped counting in the middle of the night and stretched out their work, which in itself is a control issue and red flag. Additional ballots should not be "found" or introduced into the process days after the election. Doing so is a red flag that requires earnest investigation.

First thing, given the current state of available technology, access and observation should NEVER be an issue. In short, Harrah's Ak Chin Casino should not have better security and transparency than federal elections. Concerned parties should have full access to every step of the process via effective monitoring. See the Arizona Audit full surveillance as an example.

Second, independent audits of the election process should be routine and public. Like corporate officials all over the country, election officials should be held accountable for the integrity of the process, following their own rules, and acting on process improvements identified through independent review. If you run a publicly held company this is standard operating procedure. In the case of elections, we rely exclusively on participants and beneficiaries in the process to tell us they did a great job. Madness.

Last edited:

A parent, school, community should promote loving all people. But they shouldn’t be providing “how to” books to be gay. If you want to be gay, be gay. There are two main sexual organs in the human body, the penis and vagina, whether you are gay or normal…..couldn’t help myself.

We have lost our minds.

What are the books?

If Biden actually won the election it just proves on thing that it sure is a lot of dumb ass people in this country.

This has been discussed on this board before, with examples.
Some of the books in question:
Gender Queer
Flamer
This Book is Gay
Let’s Talk About It

These are examples of books in schools across the country. This is not an exhaustive list.

):
he answered for you @jbpayne32. Now, your turn. are these acceptable for a middle school library. Yes or No.

We have lost our minds.

Bet the number in house and Senate does not change much. Mail in ballots count 5 to 10% of votes. When they start telling us it will be a week or so before we find I mean count all the ballots.

Reactions: seatonsdawgs
he answered for you @jbpayne32. Now, your turn. are these acceptable for a middle school library. Yes or No.
Middle school? No, but I have no issue with them in a high school library. 99.9% of kids probably wouldn’t even know these books were in the library without parents making a huge deal about them.

Middle school? No, but I have no issue with them in a high school library. 99.9% of kids probably wouldn’t even know these books were in the library without parents making a huge deal about them.
Wow. You literally just said you are ok with pornographic content to minors. I should be stunned. Sadly I’m not

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT