ADVERTISEMENT

So why does the left consider it brave

You can't change the English language every time a handful of people claim to be offended. Any word can be used to degrade and offend someone and almost any word that is offensive can used in a non-offensive manor.
The power of the English language is, indeed, in its adaptability.

And he cares not one whit what many others think, only that his precious trannies might get their feelings hurt. His empathy is extremely narrow and limited, and, thus, as you say, bullshit.
whatever. grievance is all you got.

you missed the point, but that's okay.

why do you think "name-calling" gets post removed etc. on here. Society just doesn't work the way you want it to, but we know you for antisocial so all good.
I didn't miss anything and I repeat.
There is only one way you can have "empathy" for trannys.

Reactions: ugateke24
That is one of the most stupid and unchristian things I have ever read. Are you poor? do you have empathy for the poor? etc.
I am far from poor now but there was a time when I was. Therefore, I can and do have empathy for the poor. I can actually remember and feel that pain.
I think you are about half as smart as you think you are. I don't believe you even know what the word "empathy" means. You seem to confuse it with "sympathy".
But, of course you'll look it up and try to bullshit your way around it.

I am far from poor now but there was a time when I was. Therefore, I can and do have empathy for the poor. I can actually remember and feel that pain.
I think you are about half as smart as you think you are. I don't believe you even know what the word "empathy" means. You seem to confuse it with "sympathy".
But, of course you'll look it up and try to bullshit your way around it.
Empathy is appropriate in this context. But they are shades of one another. I don't know what it is to be trans so I can't really express sympathy. But I can try to imagine what it might be like to have someone call me a name or to discriminate against me or to be outcaste, and in knowing that feeling imagine how a trans person might feel.

Reactions: jbpayne32
Empathy is appropriate in this context. But they are shades of one another. I don't know what it is to be trans so I can't really express sympathy. But I can try to imagine what it might be like to have someone call me a name or to discriminate against me or to be outcaste, and in knowing that feeling imagine how a trans person might feel.
They may be shades of one another but the primary definition of sympathy is the secondary of empathy and vice versa.
Empathy is to actually feel or experience the other's pain. You cannot empathize with a tranny (experience their pain yourself) unless you have some reference in your own experience with it yourself.
You can express sympathy without a direct knowledge of the other's plight.
So, you have it backwards in your post.

Reactions: ugateke24
They may be shades of one another but the primary definition of sympathy is the secondary of empathy and vice versa.
Empathy is to actually feel or experience the other's pain. You cannot empathize with a tranny (experience their pain yourself) unless you have some reference in your own experience with it yourself.
You can express sympathy without a direct knowledge of the other's plight.
So, you have it backwards in your post.
Okay, I withdraw my earlier comment since I see that we are hung up on semantics.

Above I described empathy "as I understand it," now I see how you understand it, and that is fine but per Merriam Webster it is actually it is you who have it backwards: https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/sympathy-empathy-difference

"Sympathy, constructed from the Greek sym, meaning "together," and pathos, referring to feelings or emotion, is used when one person shares the feelings of another, as when one experiences sadness when someone close is experiencing grief or loss. Empathy is a newer word also related to "pathos." It differs from sympathy in carrying an implication of greater emotional distance. With empathy, you can imagine or understand how someone might feel, without necessarily having those feelings yourself."

"Empathy suggests the notion of projection. You have empathy for a person when you can imagine how they might feel based on what you know about that person, despite not having those feelings explicitly communicated."

We don't have feelings of gender confusion ourselves, nor do either of us seem to be on the margins of society in that way, but we can imagine how they might feel based on similar feelings of rejection, isolation, etc.

Again, not that it particularly matters. If you don't support trans rights you aren't likely to be talked into it by me.

Last edited:
Okay, I withdraw my earlier comment since I see that we are hung up on semantics.

Above I described empathy "as I understand it," now I see how you understand it, and that is fine but per Merriam Webster it is actually it is you who have it backwards: https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/sympathy-empathy-difference

"Sympathy, constructed from the Greek sym, meaning "together," and pathos, referring to feelings or emotion, is used when one person shares the feelings of another, as when one experiences sadness when someone close is experiencing grief or loss. Empathy is a newer word also related to "pathos." It differs from sympathy in carrying an implication of greater emotional distance. With empathy, you can imagine or understand how someone might feel, without necessarily having those feelings yourself."

"Empathy suggests the notion of projection. You have empathy for a person when you can imagine how they might feel based on what you know about that person, despite not having those feelings explicitly communicated."

We don't have feelings of gender confusion ourselves, nor do either of us seem to be on the margins of society in that way, but we can imagine how they might feel based on similar feelings of rejection, isolation, etc.

Again, not that it particularly matters. If you don't support trans rights you aren't likely to be talked into it by me.
Sorry, I identify as a sane person, so you need to shut up and get fired because your insanity offends me. I'm calling your work tomorrow to let them know how unhinged you are.

And he cares not one whit what many others think, only that his precious trannies might get their feelings hurt. His empathy is extremely narrow and limited, and, thus, as you say, bullshit.
This is true there is not empathy for you or Myself only for the people he chooses.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
This is true there is not empathy for you or Myself only for the people he chooses.
ways not to get sym/empathy:

1) be a d**k to people who struggle / are not generally accepted by society. we can call this the John Hughes Rule.
2) assume that everyone who may not think the same way you do is mentally messed up.

with that said, I feel for you, bro, and I think we've done as much to dissect the psychological as we can on this thread.

Even you realize and describe their condition as "confusion". But instead of treating it for what it is (mental confusion ie mental illness) they are being force fed to the populace as something very similar to a minority. They are not legitimately entitled to that.
Our military services are now paying for sex change operation for these people. That is absolutely unacceptable. If you are in the military and want a nose job, tough shit. But they will pay for you to whack your knob off so you can pretend you're a woman.
It is ridiculous!.
Do you think that is a proper use of our taxes? I don't.

Last edited:
Even you realize and describe their condition as "confusion". taxes? I don't.
so... the confusion to which I was referring was their confusion, as I understand it, of anatomically being one way and feeling gendered another, especially when society doesn't care for your feelings.

That seems like it would suck to me, sounds pretty awful, and I don't think people just one day decided to make their lives that much more difficult...

BUT as I said above, if it helps you to understand them as "mentally ill" then at least you can pity them and sort of see that we should take care of our "mentally ill" soldiers.

There are a lot worse things our taxes go for.

There is a difference between tolerance and overindulgence. We have overindulged our children for 2 generations and we now have really tall children running around the country trying to tell the rest of us how to live, talk, act etc. They can be offended all they want but we must stop changing the world in an attempt to protect them from being offended. They need to learn that being offended is part of life. They will always be offended at something and the more we indulge their temper tantrums the more nonsense we will get. It's waste of time.

You can't change the English language every time a handful of people claim to be offended. Any word can be used to degrade and offend someone and almost any word that is offensive can used in a non-offensive manor.
right, well, I don't disagree with any of this first graf and I like your distinction regarding tolerance and overindulgence - I would even say decadence.

I obviously differ with the last part about language - in part because the English language is so shifty. Therein lies its power in one sense, but on the other it means that other than "no means no," meanings change. It's pretty clear that even in this thread people are using the word "tranny" pejoratively and I have never really heard it used kindly. The n- word was once an accepted part of the English language too. I think really in that first graf you are talking about two different nuances of tolerance. One is tolerance of behavior, which we seem to agree on, the other is tolerance of very real difference. I agree that it's a fine line.

Last edited:
Reactions: stray
right, well, I don't disagree with any of this first graf and I like your distinction regarding tolerance and overindulgence - I would even say decadence.

I obviously differ with the last part about language - in part because the English language is so shifty. Therein lies its power in one sense, but on the other it means that other than "no means no," meanings change. It's pretty clear that even in this thread people are using the word "tranny" pejoratively and I have never really heard it used kindly. The n- word was once an accepted part of the English language too. I think really in that first graf you are talking about two different nuances of tolerance. One is tolerance of behavior, which we seem to agree on, the other is tolerance of very real difference. I agree that it's a fine line.
We don’t agree on everything, that’s cool. I appreciate the reasonable and thoughtful response.

Reactions: nice marmot
so... the confusion to which I was referring was their confusion, as I understand it, of anatomically being one way and feeling gendered another, especially when society doesn't care for your feelings.

That seems like it would suck to me, sounds pretty awful, and I don't think people just one day decided to make their lives that much more difficult...

BUT as I said above, if it helps you to understand them as "mentally ill" then at least you can pity them and sort of see that we should take care of our "mentally ill" soldiers.

Yes, take care of them with therapy ... not surgery. Your response is clownish. It means if a soldier identifies as Jimmy Durante, the military should build him a huge nose and if a soldier barks like a dog he should be made part of the K9 Corps.

Last edited:
Yes, take care of them with therapy ... not surgery. Your response is clownish. It means if a soldier identifies as Jimmy Durante, the military should build him a huge nose and if a soldier barks like a dog he should be made part of the K9 Corps.
These are not good comparisons.

Reactions: celticdawg
I always wonder if it isn't the people who try to "dissect the psychological" [sic] and call people "mentally messed up" or use words like "tranny" who are hiding something, perhaps a mental or emotional deficiency or perhaps an inability to generate empathy for those different from themselves.
Two Genders I don't have problem if some wants to change their on their on dime. I don't they special I think their somewhat screwed up but so are most people. One thing Trans Gender men to do his stay out my Granddaughter Bathroom till the Gender Transformation is complete

I talk about what my wife and I do all the time. It should be spoken on much more than it is. People need to know that there are actual joy filled marriages out there. Men that actaully enjoy being intimate with their wives. Not everyone is miserable in their marriage as marriage can be, should be, and for some is a beautiful thing.

I have a 6’3” 250lb family member that decided after 2 kids and 10 years of marriage that he was now a she. His wife also decided that she was now a lesbian. They have a boy and girl together. The girl is being raised as a woman but the boy is being raised as a girl now. Makes for some pretty entertaining thanksgivings. I can only imagine how interesting things will be in 30 years in this country.

I have a 6’3” 250lb family member that decided after 2 kids and 10 years of marriage that he was now a she. His wife also decided that she was now a lesbian. They have a boy and girl together. The girl is being raised as a woman but the boy is being raised as a girl now. Makes for some pretty entertaining thanksgivings. I can only imagine how interesting things will be in 30 years in this country.
My gawd.

Reactions: deadduckdawg

Those poor kids.

The rest of that is whatever, but I really feel bad for the kids. Especially the son.

We should take care of them and section 8 them, to not only protect their sanity but also the US taxpayer. As for degrees of “worse”, start eliminating and returning confiscated money to the citizen. The concept of returning to the people has long since left the federal government.

Those poor kids.

The rest of that is whatever, but I really feel bad for the kids. Especially the son.

It should be illegal to force that down anyones throat pre adulthood. I have a feeling when enough of these kids grow up and sue everyone involved in their forced conversion society will change their tune. I think 10,000 years from now we will recognize this period of human history as the technological dark ages.

Reactions: MassachusettsDawg
It should be illegal to force that down anyones throat pre adulthood. I have a feeling when enough of these kids grow up and sue everyone involved in their forced conversion society will change their tune. I think 10,000 years from now we will recognize this period of human history as the technological dark ages.
18 years old minimum. Preferably 21.

It is so sad to see this happen to society. As a Christian, you can see the spiritual component to all this also and it is not surprising at all. So many searching for identity and being deceived into oblivion. Feel for the kids who only want to be loved and protected by their parents and not be used as pawns in a mental disorder power play.

It is so sad to see this happen to society. As a Christian, you can see the spiritual component to all this also and it is not surprising at all. So many searching for identity and being deceived into oblivion. Feel for the kids who only want to be loved and protected by their parents and not be used as pawns in a mental disorder power play.
It’s scary. Very, very scary.

Reactions: Mike_the_Dawg
18 years old minimum. Preferably 21.
Our system of law is based on Old English law, That is, the Anglo Saxon written code before the Norman conquest.
No doubt the Ten Commandments weigh heavily in its' origins even though the penalties have varied over time. For instance, destroying crops was once punishable by death. Still, the basis of that code is common sense.
If we do not reclaim that center, our civilization is certain to crumble. Our enemies know that. They have not forgotten history. That is why they originate, perpetrate, fund and encourage immoral and/or nonsensical challenges to our legal system and our moral foundation of family and faith..
Many great Americans have realized that liberty is never more than one generation away from extinction. If the children forget that freedom is not free, we are done. If the children believe they have no debt to those who paid for their freedom, it will surely perish. If the children believe that their time is unique and that leaning from history is not critical to survival, we will not survive.
It is simple really. We have all heard it a million times. Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

I am an Episcopalian, so I don't know if I count, but there's a lot to unpack in that middle sentence in particular. "So many searching for identity and being deceived into oblivion." I don't think "The Church" can be held blameless here, TBH.

I am an Episcopalian, so I don't know if I count, but there's a lot to unpack in that middle sentence in particular. "So many searching for identity and being deceived into oblivion." I don't think "The Church" can be held blameless here, TBH.
I would agree wholeheartedly. The corporate church has been weaponized and used by the evil one for his purposes. Religion is what killed Jesus. Many, many wolves prowl with words that sound good to the ear and frankly that is what the masses want and too many pastors are afraid to speak against.. Much easier to to hear a "good sermon" pleasing to the flesh and check a box for the week..

The enemy is very happy with any shade of grey which is pervasive across almost every denomination.

Fortunately and by the Grace of God only ,He is always faithful to watch over His remnant, His Bride even in the darkest of times. My prayer always is to be counted faithful to Him and to be included in this group.

I used to be Episcopalian........

Reactions: nice marmot
Actually, I think the average adult human being is frustrated with the new fake boundaries placed on society as a result of forced and demanded empathy.

Of course I cannot understand why a man wants to be a woman or why someone declares as some type of multi sex creature. So I cannot apply empathy, but am forced to pretend empathetic feelings to prove my willingness towards some kind of diversity culture.

Your comment about the words used is humorous. Watch the videos of pride marches and see the flagrant use of these terms as the participants partake in activities that even a moderately liberal person would consider vulgar.

Of course, we aren’t provided those highlights on the news, just the mantra that we are suppose to accept and embrace sexual preferences.

A man cannot be a woman, it is genetically impossible. We can medically create anything we want, but it becomes more a creature than a human being.

I find humor in the man who’s life is so fragile that he must identify with the opposite sex. The humor stops as I think about how screwed up we are becoming as our society becomes what existed in the movie Demolition Man.

Happy joy joy greetings to you marmot. Enjoy Taco Bell.

Oh, and enjoy the Olympics as we celebrate men winning women’s sports. Heck, if I had only thought about it years ago, I could have played in the WNBA!
⁰I see a reason why we should be praying because SIN is serious business and it's not to be played with. What GOD made was good and very good and us sinful people have tried to replace HIM by leaning on our own understanding which only leads to death!

ADVERTISEMENT