ADVERTISEMENT

So why does the left consider it brave

ugateke24

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Jan 24, 2010
To be a tranny competing in men’s sports or come out of the closet?

I have been try to dissect the psychological of this. Does it mean the individual considering it brave secretly is afraid of coming out? Do they wish they had that “courage” they speak of.

would it take courage for you to talk about what you did in the bedroom with your wife or do you keep it quiet because of respect for your wife and others around you?

I am just thinking the left is more mentally messed up the more I try to understand their behavior..

I don’t think hey this man dressed up like a girl and won a competition what a shining example of courage and competition!

I always wonder if it isn't the people who try to "dissect the psychological" [sic] and call people "mentally messed up" or use words like "tranny" who are hiding something, perhaps a mental or emotional deficiency or perhaps an inability to generate empathy for those different from themselves.

I always wonder if it isn't the people who try to "dissect the psychological" [sic] and call people "mentally messed up" or use words like "tranny" who are hiding something, perhaps a mental or emotional deficiency or perhaps an inability to generate empathy for those different from themselves.

Actually, I think the average adult human being is frustrated with the new fake boundaries placed on society as a result of forced and demanded empathy.

Of course I cannot understand why a man wants to be a woman or why someone declares as some type of multi sex creature. So I cannot apply empathy, but am forced to pretend empathetic feelings to prove my willingness towards some kind of diversity culture.

Your comment about the words used is humorous. Watch the videos of pride marches and see the flagrant use of these terms as the participants partake in activities that even a moderately liberal person would consider vulgar.

Of course, we aren’t provided those highlights on the news, just the mantra that we are suppose to accept and embrace sexual preferences.

A man cannot be a woman, it is genetically impossible. We can medically create anything we want, but it becomes more a creature than a human being.

I find humor in the man who’s life is so fragile that he must identify with the opposite sex. The humor stops as I think about how screwed up we are becoming as our society becomes what existed in the movie Demolition Man.

Happy joy joy greetings to you marmot. Enjoy Taco Bell.

Oh, and enjoy the Olympics as we celebrate men winning women’s sports. Heck, if I had only thought about it years ago, I could have played in the WNBA!

Curious. It’s okay to pick on fans of other schools / teams or pols from the opposite party, but you can’t call a tranny a tranny? That’s what they are. It’s short for transvestite. In today's world, are biological men competing against women. In what world is this fair?

I haven’t seen or heard anyone picking on them. Nobody GAS. I’ve only seen comments decrying the unfairness.

As usual, the Left has gone too far. Prepare for the backlash, because it’s definitely coming, and don’t bitch when it hits. It’s your own damn fault.

YOUR VIRTUE SIGNAL HAS BEEN RECIEVED BY HEADQUARTERS.

My goodness give me a break.

Of course I cannot understand why a man wants to be a woman or why someone declares as some type of multi sex creature. So I cannot apply empathy, but am forced to pretend empathetic feelings to prove my willingness towards some kind of diversity culture.
I think you have touched on the crux of something: Empathy, as I understand it, is rather imprecise. Or, to put it a different way, empathy requires not that we understand exactly another person's struggles, but rather that we understand their struggles as similar to our own. So, for instance, where one person is trying to come to grips with their gender identity, another might struggle with various elements of their Christian faith, or with passages in a marriage - i.e. she's not the same woman I married, or I am not the same person I was when I was 21, etc. There are probably good preachers on here who understand this better and can express it more clearly.
n-m

* and regarding the words - I understand that for over a decade because of its pejorative connotation, "tranny" has become not unlike the n-word or f** or "retarded," for those of us who know or work with special needs kids. Most often used as a slur and oftentimes the last word someone hears before they are brutally attacked - it's best to let marginalized persons reclaim those words as they can, without insisting it gives us license to use them as well.

Last edited:
Curious. It’s okay to pick on fans of other schools / teams or pols from the opposite party, but you can’t call a tranny a tranny? That’s what they are. It’s short for transvestite. In today's world, are biological men competing against women. In what world is this fair?

I haven’t seen or heard anyone picking on them. Nobody GAS. I’ve only seen comments decrying the unfairness.

As usual, the Left has gone too far. Prepare for the backlash, because it’s definitely coming, and don’t bitch when it hits. It’s your own damn fault.
firstly, if you can't see the difference between a sports rivalry and insulting/belittling another persons humanity, I can't help you.

secondly, I don't know what's fair. As you say, nobody GAS, least of all me. I happen to think the Olympics is as fatally corrupt as the NCAA and don't care what happens to either organization.

finally, what does that backlash look like? Most of us on here can remember when racially mixed marriages caused the same hyperventilation among the reactionary and religious right, and yet... the world turns...

Wonder no more. They are not hiding anything but their disgust.

Looks like HeSheIt might not be able to compete after all …

Looks like HeSheIt might not be able to compete after all …

I laughed

firstly, if you can't see the difference between a sports rivalry and insulting/belittling another persons humanity, I can't help you.

secondly, I don't know what's fair. As you say, nobody GAS, least of all me. I happen to think the Olympics is as fatally corrupt as the NCAA and don't care what happens to either organization.

finally, what does that backlash look like? Most of us on here can remember when racially mixed marriages caused the same hyperventilation among the reactionary and religious right, and yet... the world turns...
Where's the insult? If the word tranny, which is short for transvestite, is an insult, is calling a Jewish person a Jew also an insult? Is using the name Bill for someone named William an insult? How about using the name Dick instead of Richard? Or L.A. in lieu of Los Angeles? Are you permanently insulted over everything?

You misunderstand me because your have a preconceived notion of my opinion, which is typical of closed-minded Lefties. The part I DGAS over is someone's sex or sexual preferences. However, I do care about fairness in sports. Men competing against women in something that relies upon physical strength, ability and endurance isn't fair and makes zero sense. Can men now play on the women's golf tour? How about the WNBA?

You know damn good and well what the backlash will look like. It'll be a GOP wave next year. Quit being obtuse. It's a bad look on you.

Where's the insult? If the word tranny, which is short for transvestite, is an insult, is calling a Jewish person a Jew also an insult? Is using the name Bill for someone named William an insult? How about using the name Dick instead of Richard? Or L.A. in lieu of Los Angeles? Are you permanently insulted over everything?

You misunderstand me because your have a preconceived notion of my opinion, which is typical of closed-minded Lefties. The part I DGAS over is someone's sex or sexual preferences. However, I do care about fairness in sports. Men competing against women in something that relies upon physical strength, ability and endurance isn't fair and makes zero sense. Can men now play on the women's golf tour? How about the WNBA?

You know damn good and well what the backlash will look like. It'll be a GOP wave next year. Quit being obtuse. It's a bad look on you.
1) I think "tranny" is pretty well established as not preferred. It's short for transgender OR transvestite (which is just people who cross dress). Here is this from the University of Georgia: https://coe.uga.edu/assets/downloads/dei/words-that-are-transphobic.pdf

And as for the rest of it: Who's being obtuse again? Richard and Dick? really? Not being able to differentiate between sports sh*ttalking and using slurs? This is the very definition of obtuse.

2) Fair enough, and good to hear. I don't think confusion is bad - it's the disgust and rage I don't get.

3) I guess I meant what does the backlash look like for transgender rights? I don't see this as a Republican Democrat thing, nor is it cast that way in this thread.

1) I think "tranny" is pretty well established as not preferred. It's short for transgender OR transvestite (which is just people who cross dress). Here is this from the University of Georgia: https://coe.uga.edu/assets/downloads/dei/words-that-are-transphobic.pdf

And as for the rest of it: Who's being obtuse again? Richard and Dick? really? Not being able to differentiate between sports sh*ttalking and using slurs? This is the very definition of obtuse.

2) Fair enough, and good to hear. I don't think confusion is bad - it's the disgust and rage I don't get.

3) I guess I meant what does the backlash look like for transgender rights? I don't see this as a Republican Democrat thing, nor is it cast that way in this thread.
#3 - I agree it’s not a D or R thing. But, if I don’t stand and applaud for someone who comes out or goes under the knife to cut off their Dong, don’t judge me. You have no right. Live and let live is my motto. This insatiable need by some to pat themselves on their backs to prove their woke bona fides is having the reverse effect on me. I’m sick of it.

If only everyone were as eloquent as you.

1) I think "tranny" is pretty well established as not preferred.
Why should what they prefer be more important than what I prefer? I prefer tranny. I see no reason that should offend them. Maybe they’re too sensitive. I’m not inclined to worry about their hypersensitivity and surely they prefer tranny to deviant or mutant. Why should some guy who has his manhood removed and chemically grows breasts be surprised by what others call him. He needs to grow a new set, imo.

Great point regarding the religious right's disdain for interracial marriages. There are certain comments that have always stuck out to me in particular for the sheer hatred behind them.

"I give interracial couples a look. Daggers. They get uncomfortable when they see me on the street."

Just kidding, that was actually Spike Lee who said that. Doesn't fit the narrative so I guess it doesn't matter though.

Great point regarding the religious right's disdain for interracial marriages. There are certain comments that have always stuck out to me in particular for the sheer hatred behind them.

"I give interracial couples a look. Daggers. They get uncomfortable when they see me on the street."

Just kidding, that was actually Spike Lee who said that. Doesn't fit the narrative so I guess it doesn't matter though.
That Spike Lee is one intolerant bastard.

Reactions: JackRussellDawg
Wait since when is tranny an insult ?? It’s just short for transvestite.

see this is the issue with the left you can’t even keep up with what offends them.

It is just common sense , biological males play male sports and females play female sports ...that is the only fair way to compete, for both . If a person doesn't like that , they can be a cheer leader or participate in some other way ... equipment handlers , and etc . .

I think you have touched on the crux of something: Empathy, as I understand it, is rather imprecise. Or, to put it a different way, empathy requires not that we understand exactly another person's struggles, but rather that we understand their struggles as similar to our own. So, for instance, where one person is trying to come to grips with their gender identity, another might struggle with various elements of their Christian faith, or with passages in a marriage - i.e. she's not the same woman I married, or I am not the same person I was when I was 21, etc. There are probably good preachers on here who understand this better and can express it more clearly.
n-m

* and regarding the words - I understand that for over a decade because of its pejorative connotation, "tranny" has become not unlike the n-word or f** or "retarded," for those of us who know or work with special needs kids. Most often used as a slur and oftentimes the last word someone hears before they are brutally attacked - it's best to let marginalized persons reclaim those words as they can, without insisting it gives us license to use them as well.
Sexual identity can be confirmed in almost all cases by looking in the mirror. The truth is right there in front of you. If one struggles with it after that, it is a mental health issue.
Whereas, the comparisons you tried to stretch to fit the frame do not fit.
A struggle with faith or changes over time in a marriage are about what a person does and thinks. They may result in changes of thought or circumstance. Those changes do not include rejection of the physical form God saw fit to give you.
And, from that perspective, perhaps we in fact should be more sympathetic. But it is not because they are brave or because it is ok to slice your body up and pretend you are the opposite sex. It is because they are sick.

Last edited:
And, from that perspective, perhaps we in fact should be more empathetic.
For clarity's sake, I was not trying to compare those situations, but - rather - to compare the feeling of struggle / anguish that we experience in our own lives with the struggle / anguish of others which differ perhaps only in degree. Obviously, the situations are vastly different, but people's struggles are similar in kind and that is where we find empathy

You cite "God": I don't think you can pretend to know "his" purpose when the sexual identity that someone sees by looking in the mirror doesn't equate with who they feel themselves to be. But if assuming that they may have mental health issues helps you to be more empathetic, then that's good!

Reactions: jbpayne32
Actually, I think the average adult human being is frustrated with the new fake boundaries placed on society as a result of forced and demanded empathy.
My wife made the mistake of asking about a female relative's success in breastfeeding her new-born. My Marxist step-daughter had to correct her. The new woke term is chest-feeding.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Nope. He was accurate in those descriptions

For clarity's sake, I was not trying to compare those situations, but - rather - to compare the feeling of struggle / anguish that we experience in our own lives with the struggle / anguish of others which differ perhaps only in degree. Obviously, the situations are vastly different, but people's struggles are similar in kind and that is where we find empathy

You cite "God": I don't think you can pretend to know "his" purpose when the sexual identity that someone sees by looking in the mirror doesn't equate with who they feel themselves to be. But if assuming that they may have mental health issues helps you to be more empathetic, then that's good!
I blew your argument up so you claim it is not what you meant, but it was what you said.
Then you try to say that the struggles of people facing the truth are the same struggles as those who are trying not to face the truth. And, we should find empathy for both equally. That is bs.
Accepting tough reality and struggling with it is truth. Rejection of reality is mental illness.
The problem for you is admitting that people who refuse to accept their physical reality are mentally ill. You don't seem to be able to go there.
I have sympathy for trannys but not empathy because I am a male who accepts that physical fact.
Empathy means feeling the other persons feelings.
There is only one way someone could have empathy for trannys.

Last edited:
I blew your argument up so you claim it is not what you meant, but it was what you said.
you missed the point, but that's okay.
Why should what they prefer be more important than what I prefer?
why do you think "name-calling" gets post removed etc. on here. Society just doesn't work the way you want it to, but we know you for antisocial so all good.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MassachusettsDawg
The fact that we've had multiple chat libs ITT try and compare it to the n-word tells you all you need to know.

To be honest i think party of the problem is the left believes they get to define everything for some reason.

Now on some reason we are responsible for allowing it.

I think we hit the tipping point where hip lefties are going after little old Godly grandmas on facebook like they are hitler. I see some of the sweetest people attacked just because they don't agree a grown man should be going in the same bathroom as a 12 year old girl.

You will noticed none of the left here every condem the way joe biden touches women and what hunter has been recorded doing to young girls.

They define in there own mines what words are ok, what actions are ok and then we just are supposed to confirm to their crazy, wacko reality.

I shared the UGA code here: https://coe.uga.edu/assets/downloads/dei/words-that-are-transphobic.pdf

The word has not been acceptable for a while, and if you can't get over it, that's maybe a you problem. Not sure why it is so difficult to generate the least modicum of respect for other humans.

so because that code says tranny it is bad they get to define it as bad. Also what the heck is transphobic and who came up with that word?

Who defines tranny and who gets to define what transphobic is?

These are the real questions society needs to be asking.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
I shared the UGA code here: https://coe.uga.edu/assets/downloads/dei/words-that-are-transphobic.pdf

The word has not been acceptable for a while, and if you can't get over it, that's maybe a you problem. Not sure why it is so difficult to generate the least modicum of respect for other humans.

Did you actually read this? Aside from looking like it was designed by an 8-year-old in Microsoft Word, it doesn't actually make a real point, especially since it's titled "words that are transphobic and why":

"You're such a tranny" - Whether or not someone identifies as Trans, calling them a “Tranny” can be extremely offensive. This may be a term that people within the community use and reclaim for themselves, but it should not be used as a joke or without consent.

This doesn't explain how the term is offensive/transphobic. Also, I don't think anyone has ever uttered the sentence "you're such a tranny" before.

And it certainly doesn't compare to the n-word in terms of hatred and severity.

Reactions: ugateke24
I wish some woke people on here would travel to Central or South America, or parts of Mexico, or go to China, Singapore, Indonesia and try to promote these woke ideas. Timmy, ever been in a Turkish prison? The US I know is EXTREMELY tolerant of many woke ideas, except when woke individuals who feel empowered by their woke friends are EXTREMELY intolerant of people who think differently than their woke ideals.

I was in Peru and there was a group protesting for LGBT rights, and it must have been like Harvey Milk in the 70s, because nobody down there were being nice to them. If you really believe America is intolerant, then you are not well informed about the world.

@me

so because that code says tranny it is bad they get to define it as bad. Also what the heck is transphobic and who came up with that word?

Who defines tranny and who gets to define what transphobic is?

These are the real questions society needs to be asking.
You know, I don't know. Just from a linguistic standpoint it is a diminutive. You are certainly free to use the word. See how it goes for you.

I wish some woke people on here would travel to Central or South America, or parts of Mexico, or go to China, Singapore, Indonesia and try to promote these woke ideas. Timmy, ever been in a Turkish prison? The US I know is EXTREMELY tolerant of many woke ideas, except when woke individuals who feel empowered by their woke friends are EXTREMELY intolerant of people who think differently than their woke ideals.

I was in Peru and there was a group protesting for LGBT rights, and it must have been like Harvey Milk in the 70s, because nobody down there were being nice to them. If you really believe America is intolerant, then you are not well informed about the world.

@me
so, let me follow this logic - America is tolerant and therefore much better than other countries but according to many on this thread we shouldn't be so tolerant....

so, let me follow this logic - America is tolerant and therefore much better than other countries but according to many on this thread we shouldn't be so tolerant....
So, let me follow this logic. I should tolerate the sexual deviance of men wanting to use locker rooms and bathrooms of women and girls because the left tells me to. The left tells me I must empathize, so it is now ordained. The left can **** off and tolerate my intolerance of this incredible weirdness.

And the n word has a lot of history associated with it which tranny does not. I thought queer was a derogatory term until the queers embraced it.

There is a difference between tolerance and overindulgence. We have overindulged our children for 2 generations and we now have really tall children running around the country trying to tell the rest of us how to live, talk, act etc. They can be offended all they want but we must stop changing the world in an attempt to protect them from being offended. They need to learn that being offended is part of life. They will always be offended at something and the more we indulge their temper tantrums the more nonsense we will get. It's waste of time.

You can't change the English language every time a handful of people claim to be offended. Any word can be used to degrade and offend someone and almost any word that is offensive can used in a non-offensive manor.

ADVERTISEMENT