ADVERTISEMENT

Sobering number

celticdawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Sep 2, 2003
You can talk about how many tests are being done or how young people won't have a problem, but for the first time

We have over 100,000 patients hospitalized with Covid-19.

Things are not getting better in any sense, but continue believing whatever you want.

You can talk about how many tests are being done or how young people won't have a problem, but for the first time

Things are not getting better in any sense, but continue believing whatever you want.

so we have more mask mandates and curfews across the country, yet the numbers are rising? Appears mask aren’t working. Some might argue it is making things worse. Sheep on sheeple. Sheep on.

so we have more mask mandates and curfews across the country, yet the numbers are rising? Appears mask aren’t working. Some might argue it is making things worse. Sheep on sheeple. Sheep on.

ignorance is bliss I suppose

Reactions: celticdawg
Bottom line - nothing is going to stop the virus. I don't mean to sound defeatist, but you can't run a open society, maintain an actual economy, and shut down an historically-contagious virus. It's airborne - it's going to find hosts no matter what.

Sadly, and tragically, it is what it is. This virus has circumvented every measure conceived by health depts and governments short of hiding in a bubble inside your home for months on end, which isn't an option.

Get the vaccine distributed ASAP. That's the only solution.

People have to actually wear the damn things and stay 6vfeet away, wash their hands and dispose of masks once in a while. Just the other day I had to damn near threaten a guy to get him to step away from my sister who has COPD.

Reactions: celticdawg
That’s a heckuvan article. Glad you posted it. Pay no attention to the expert virologists/climatologists/communists.

Reactions: CleanDawg
That’s a heckuvan article. Glad you posted it. Pay no attention to the expert virologists/climatologists/communists.

lmao you guys are posting the school newspaper again

Bottom line - nothing is going to stop the virus. I don't mean to sound defeatist, but you can't run a open society, maintain an actual economy, and shut down an historically-contagious virus. It's airborne - it's going to find hosts no matter what.

Sadly, and tragically, it is what it is. This virus has circumvented every measure conceived by health depts and governments short of hiding in a bubble inside your home for months on end, which isn't an option.

Get the vaccine distributed ASAP. That's the only solution.
Take zinc and Tonic water every day you may have a chance many are doing it and he seems to working better than masks

Reactions: wooly_bugger
“Genevieve Briand, assistant program director of the Applied Economics master’s degree program at Johns Hopkins,”

No offense, but I’ll take her word over whoever the **** you are.

I’m someone capable of telling the difference between a college kid’s school project and an actual peer reviewed journal

it’s all good - at least you didn’t fall for The Onion or something!

and deblasio starting schools back up this coming Monday...must be looking at the big picture of 330 million and the stats

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT