ADVERTISEMENT

Soft tosses for Biden

Also scripted and a press that is a willing participant
One woman actually asked him if when the virus is available will black people have access to it? Ugh, I think you misread the question we gave you. LOL.
I can't wait for the day when Ole Puddin' Brain answers the wrong question when he gets his answer cards mixed up. Wrong card Joe, wrong card!

Is it sickening when Fox does the same for Trump.
Wallace gives him all kinds of shit. And so does the guy in the press corps. He asks real questions. Does he intentionally make it his job to make news and try to gotcha the president? No. But that shouldn’t be any of their jobs. Like Trump or not, anyone with a pulse has to admit the media is incredibly one sided. Always has been but it has reached unprecedented levels now.

Even if you had a point, only an imbecile would suggest Trump is afraid of answering questions. It seems like the man is in front of the press taking questions daily.
My response had nothing to do with Trump refusing to take questions, it had to do with the ridiculous softballs, and the complete refusal (outside of Chris Wallace) of Fox's so called journalists to ask follow up questions when Trump lies over and over.

Trump has no problem taking questions cause he is such a compulsive liar, he just says whatever he wants. When news folks call him out on all the lies, he then pouts and walks away.

Reactions: celticdawg
My response had nothing to do with Trump refusing to take questions, it had to do with the ridiculous softballs, and the complete refusal (outside of Chris Wallace) of Fox's so called journalists to ask follow up questions when Trump lies over and over.

Trump has no problem taking questions cause he is such a compulsive liar, he just says whatever he wants. When news folks call him out on all the lies, he then pouts and walks away.

Truly loose screws in you.. NO wonder you believe all the msm/cnn lies, You concoct the most outrages lies in your mind and then, on top of that, you come in here thinking its a good idea to spew your crap. LOL.. You are truly delusional! You need to lie a lot more so you can feel good about your anti America vote. Oh wait, in order for you to feel bad you would need a conscience. You dims don't have one,, after all you want to kill babies and destroy the family unit and destroy the best country in the world... Pathetic.

ADVERTISEMENT