ADVERTISEMENT

Some FSU Tears

bhodge0702

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Mar 15, 2021
“Horrible game by all involved. It appears only one team showed up and made the trip. Awful tackling, we looked slow and predictable. not good”

“That was one horribly coached game. We gave Norvell $10 million for that?

Might as well go ahead and see what we have with Brock and Luke because the playing for DJ was like they had zero trust in him at all.”

“This is a 4 loss team easy if not more. Clem , Miami, ND . Prob even lose to Sunbelt Billy if he still has a job by then😂”

“This defense SUCKS and so does the play calling. They were either getting run over or tackling like it’s flag football.”

“We're trash. DJ is a game manager and nothing more. Can't hit anything down the field. Norvell's playcalling showed how little confidence he has in DJ. He can't run the offense that Travis ran. Norvell doesn't ask him to make any reads. Those 4th down throws were nice but other than that, he did very little. The defense was the biggest disappointment though. All that hype around this d-line and then they go out and get physically dominated by the nerds at GT. Tackling was horrible too. We don't do enough tackling in practice. I know we are trying to avoid injuries, but being healthy doesn't matter if nobody remembers how to tackle. This team sucks. I could see 6-6 this year. No way we are beating Clemson, Miami, or Notre Dame. Could go lose to some other underdogs too. I want to hear some pointed questions at Fuller about our run defense. Gave up 190 yards on the ground and over 5 yards per carry. That's pathetic. GT was so much more physical than us on both sides of the ball. Unacceptable.”

“If the front 7 gives up 5-7 yards consistently in the run game like they did today, could lose every game.”

“8 and 4 at best this year.

The only thing that appears to be legit is our special teams.”

“Ball game, gentlemen. At least the season is over in Week 0 this year!”

“Front 7 looks like Tarzan and plays like Jane.”

“Can’t believe I waited all year for this shit show.”

“Well ,that sucks. We have a two game losing streak to Georgia teams.”

“A bowl is quite an assumption after losing against an opponent that wasn't even in the top half of our schedule difficulty.”

“I just watched a disaster of a football game live and in color right here in Dublin and this team is not good.”

“6-6”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.