ADVERTISEMENT

Some Gator reactions to the Rashada lawsuit......

kckd

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
"Kirby playing checkers, Gators playing chess" Gator: This is not good for Billy. I have no idea about the legal merits of this case, but there will be a lot of allegations of things Billy may or may not have said that will hurt him and possibly recruiting going forward. On the plus side, something may come out in depositions which could enable UF to fire him for cause and not pay off his contract!

Postal Gator: Billy will be fired in about 180 days and he knows it. But ultimately you're correct. Kirby could put JR under center in Jax and win and that is exactly why no one here should have an ounce of respect for Billy Bob. He's the ultimate loser, and has been paid more money than Steve ever got here in over a decade. Personally I'd love nothing more than to fight that pathetic Billy Bob in a phone booth and beat the ever living hell out of the stupid ****ing hillbilly, I'd spit on the good for nothing bastard when I was done with him too. Hate the bitch boy Billy and the sooner he gets the **** out of dodge, the sooner a competent AD can hire a competent football coach to MAKE GATOR FOOTBALL GREAT AGAIN ****KERRRS!

(I had to read this one three times before moving on. Pure gold.)
Hee Haw Gator:
I'm finally to the point that, I just don't give a **** anymore.

Georgia will dominate us as long as Kirby is in Athens.
FSU will beat us nearly every year, and it doesn't seem to matter who their coach is.
Tennessee is actually building a respectable program.
Kentucky.....Is a better football program than we are.
I guess, we're lucky that Beamer is failing at SC too, because, that's, who is on our level.

This is a 15 year run of absolute hell.
Our administration doesn't seem to care.

Maybe empty seats will help.

By the way, I'm managing another renovation of a banking center. The manager there graduated from Georgia Southern. Picture on the wall in his office was from their win in the Swamp.
Good times.

10821285.jpeg

"KIrby is the keynote speaker at the BIlderberg this year" Gator: Bangs likely suggested that he sues Billy. He is classy that way.

Tinge of sarcasm Gator: I can’t believe how good of a thing for college football this whole NIL thing has been. I mean, several here said it would be good. But I doubt even they knew just how terrific it would become.

INFO Wars Gator: The bowlcut wearing ****** c***sucker is no doubt behind this.

Alan Dershowitz Gator:
it won't make it beyond a motion or two.

Punchline Gator: Kind of like our 3rd and short plays.

Doyle Hargraves Gator:
I'd like to sue Karl for killing what was left of my once proud favorite football program....pain, suffering, mental anguish and excessive gastric indigestion are just a few of my complaints.

Negligence of the law is a very good excuse Gator: I dont think it goes anywhere especially since the whole NIL thing was new and nobody really knew the ins and outs of it. Even now its not completely clear from state to state and I doubt Billy even agreed to a verbal deal. I hope the kid fails as a butt sniffer and transfers out again next year.

"Kirby = Michael Corleone, Billy = Hyman Roth" Gator:
coulda sworn that tater and bangs were buddies. tater has congratulated him to the media in the past and talked glowingly about him and his program.
meanwhile bangs does exactly what a top flight HC oughta do, play for blood.

tater is simply not cut out for the big time.

main-qimg-9672b42c8a8de6394c451d3d693ce7b6-lq

Eurythmics Gator: I was literally thinking yesterday, "man it's been a good couple of weeks without any bad news" lol
78f25084-d55e-4aed-bf11-3294c35f6330_text.gif

Matlock Gator:
Rashada is claiming Napier and the University conspired to "defraud" him out of this contract.

Legally, it's going nowhere and will have a hard time surviving a MTD.

Napier and UF aren't parties to the contract, so their ability to be liable for specific performance (essentially what Rashada is asking for) is limited even under the best of circumstances.

Bogarting the joint Gator: I think Bangs encouraged him to file the suit because he knows we are gonna destroy them in Jax like 60-3

"You have to respect the savagery" Gator: So, Rashada is alleging tortious interference with a non-existent $9.5 million deal with LifeWallet. And seeking to hold Napier responsible for what amounts to puffery (i.e., "I'm sure there good for it, go ahead and sign with us"). This is complete crap and likely won't survive a motion to dismiss for failure to state a cause of action. Though, this is likely only the first iteration of the complaint. Kirby Shart must be tap dancing in the aisles with glee. I hate him with a passion, but grudgingly admire him in green lighting this bogus lawsuit. I wish we were experts at cheating like Shart and Nick Satan.

"All part of the plan" Gator:
Maybe it’s just me, but I absolutely love the way the way story has turned out according to that complaint. He was was obviously trying to shake us down. So we promised the world, knowing we had no intentions of paying, screwed the hurricanes in the process, then reneged as we were always going to do, and instead gave him a $30 Best Buy gift card. This forces him to scramble, going to Arizona State for a year, where he gets free canned soda at a local bicycle shop. And now after all of that, he’s third string at uga, still with gay hair and still with no money.

Maybe the best thing Napier’s done since he’s been here. Bravo, Billy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News