ADVERTISEMENT

Some post commitment Gator tears....

kckd

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
Agent Rashada Gator: This is great news. Let him destroy their locker room.

Nothing Burger Gator: He’ll never see the field.

Self-deprecating Gator:
He'll probably see the field vs. us....in the fourth quarter.

"Can't believe they would even consider this guy. Look at him. BTW, did we get all of our 13 million back?" Gator:

if I were on Ga's staff, I would make sure our liability insurance is all paid up. I mean, That dude looks like he weighs about a buck 50.
He looks small, for a high school QB.

Evil Genius II: Karma's a beeyotch Gator:
Georgia only took him because of the Florida deal. Bangs thinks he is rubbing in our faces. I hope he fails miserably.

"If we had really wanted him, we would have made a serious offer" Gator:

Yeah, we didn't we want him anyway. But Bangs jizzed himself when he got ETN and this is icing on his cake. ETN will see the field more than the RASH will.

"Kirby Smart: Grandmaster" Gator: I don’t mean to derail this thread, but this is absolutely a statement by KS, much like ETN. He’s playing the perception game much like Urban did here. The “win” is it appearing as if you beat your rival yet again. I really wish(hope) that Napier will recognize that and flip a switch in his approach here.

Gen X Gator:
It mostly means they found a replacement for Bennett and his 80’s Jewish sitcom hair, with Rashada’s super gay 80’s Tears for Fears hair.

"We should be killing it in the portal, but these dumb kids" Gator: We all know a year from now this clown will be in the portal again. Why don't players go where they know they are going to play?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News