ADVERTISEMENT

Some saying Biden's brother worse than Hunter

JudgeLarryDawg

Circle of Honor
Oct 7, 2002
Stories emerging of Frank Biden raking in cash for years by using family name and influence. Not to worry though, Joe was always unaware.

"I have never discussed with my son or my brother or anyone else anything having to do with their businesses, period,” Biden told reporters.

tenor.gif

Stories emerging of Frank Biden raking in cash for years by using family name and influence. Not to worry though, Joe was always unaware.

"I have never discussed with my son or my brother or anyone else anything having to do with their businesses, period,” Biden told reporters.

tenor.gif
Judge, we can't investigate any crimes with the Biden name involved. It's abuse of power. That's the loophole. If you run for the Democrat nomination, you're infallible in your actions least Trump use it as an excuse to take you out. You can boast about it on recorded video too.
I'm about to go score some premium Columbian blow. If i get caught I'll just say I'm running against Trump. Then it's abuse of power.

Judge, we can't investigate any crimes with the Biden name involved. It's abuse of power. That's the loophole. If you run for the Democrat nomination, you're infallible in your actions least Trump use it as an excuse to take you out. You can boast about it on recorded video too.
I'm about to go score some premium Columbian blow. If i get caught I'll just say I'm running against Trump. Then it's abuse of power.
If only Avinatti had announced he was running, he would be off the hook. Just keep campaigning for the rest of your life and no one can touch you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT