ADVERTISEMENT

Some sort of transvestite named Juniper got arrested........

Here is pic of Juniper during happier times.......
Dge9abqV4AAOShm.jpg

and one with its dog....
SRx_Juniper_byMariahHarris_StreetRoots.jpg

Seems like Jim Carey may have an apology tour in the near future. Of course he constantly attacks the correct person so they will never cancel him but he is one that may deserve it. Would love to watch him catch the boomerang.
Exactly! Sad too because he used to be funny. Now he’s just a weird leftist.

He was hollering, I am A Woman. I wished one of the cops would have said we know that’s why we siced a labordoddle on you instead of a Malinois

Taken down by a police labradoodle.
Dge9abqV4AAOShm.jpg

and one with its dog....
That creature shouldn't be allowed to have dog.
2020 strikes again. Wtf.
Seems like Jim Carey may have an apology tour in the near future. Of course he constantly attacks the correct person so they will never cancel him but he is one that may deserve it. Would love to watch him catch the boomerang.
Umpossible
Bad thing is that Juniper will be in proverbial heaven.
You people are
That creature shouldn't be allowed to have dog.
Dge9abqV4AAOShm.jpg

and one with its dog....
He was hollering, I am A Woman. I wished one of the cops would have said we know that’s why we siced a labordoddle on you instead of a Malinois
You people are funnier hell. Why is this board dying?

Last edited:
Thanks for posting Duck, nice to get an update on what Rolo has been doing since he got banned.
I have 4 Cuban friends who came to Miami in 1959 with their parents after all their property got seized by the communists, which is what Biden and his puppetmasters including Bernie, Liz, and the Squad, Soros, and others want to do to you and me. Redistribute our wealth. My Cuban friends have made a very comfortable life for themselves from nothing, zero, in this great country and don’t want to see their children suffer the same hardships they did due to redistribution. Vote carefully.

They are all hilarious people. One says he hates all groups, but loves individuals. So, if you mention transvestites, he hates them, but if you introduce him to a transvestite, he loves him/her until given a reason not to. Just an interesting viewpoint.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT