ADVERTISEMENT

Sorry Coronabros...over 11,000 positive Covid cases so far for college students and

ZERO hospitalizations....
This whole thing is crap. Me and my wife were eating at a restaurante last night and we sat at the bar and the bartender starting talking about it and I leaned over to my wife and said he is a trump supporter and right after that he goes im not sure which way of the isle you go and I had my mask sitting in front of me and I unfolded it to show him it says "Trump 2020" on front of it and he just laughed and said love it.

Just had a 50 year friend die from Covid / Pneumonia. That said, life is full of dangers and this is totally overblown and 100% political. The Dems will stop at nothing to get him out of office.
The crazy thing is had they just sat on their hands and let things play out, they may have succeeded. By totally overplaying their hand to try and make people as miserable as possible and supporting concepts that run totally counter to America, they are assuring the re-election of their most hated enemy.

All of this shit was so predictable 6 mos back. Gonna be awesome watch the left’s bombs blow up in their faces on Election Day.

Reactions: JohnnyBeeDawg
ADVERTISEMENT