South Florida Blues Fest (Gump Tears)

kckd

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
"Saved the money and did the colonoscopy with no anesthetic" Gump:
Glad that's over.

Goodness...

Last possible hookup at closing time Gump: That's ugly. But I'll take it.

"What happens in S. Fla. stays in S. Fla." Gump: ROLL TIDE! Now let’s never speak of this again

Mama Simpson Gump:
Ty is the guy.

Gotta repair the OL

But Ty can make every throw.

"5 of 9 boys. We got ourselves a QB!!" Gump:
Hey RG3 there's no QB controversy, we found our QB in Ty Simpson, it should've never been a controversy in the 1st place & Ty Simpson should have been the starter all along..

Coach Saban did right by giving Milroe & Buckner a chance too improve earning the starting spot..

It didn't happen & Simpson stepped in earning the spot..JMO

The only Gump with a breathalyzer less than .20:

Idk why we are so high on Ty after that. Maybe he's the guy but I don't at all feel confident in that.

"When they said our Oline averaged over 330 pounds, I wasn't imagining the cast of season 2 of the Biggest Loser" Gump: Never again will I believe anything about our O Line.

"The more things change, the more they stay the same" Gump:
Two observations:

First, holy moly, we need to re-evaluate the LT position. I just have a hard time believing that our best LT would give up multiple sacks and get a holding penalty to negate a TD.

Second, after 10 months, we're back to Simpson or Milroe.

"Nick playing chess, again" Gump: Saban allowed the adversity to see what this team was made of on the road. Didn’t look great but we won’t go into the Ole Miss thinking we can overlook them at all. Oline was a mess but we ended up winning by pounding the rock and most importantly not throwing crucial interceptions just because we were trying to make a play.

"Mama said all wins are precious" Gump: From some of the comments in this thread, you would have thought we lost the game. Come on folks, we won!

One liner Gump: How many 5 stars does it take to screw in a light bulb?

E! Gump: Right now the Kardashians are watching this game and thinking “Damn…that Alabama team is dysfunctional….”

Col. Sanders Gump: Our 300lb plus linemen can’t push a setting chicken off her nest….

"Monty, I'll take what's behind door number 3" Gump: Simpson or Lonergan NOW!

Jackie Sherrill Gump: I feel like I'm watching a 1990's 7-5 Ms State team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.