ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg Stadium atmosphere at Falcons games / beating a dead horse

PurinaDawg

National Champion
Gold Member
Jan 9, 2020
Athens, GA
I was at the Falcons game on Sunday and even though the game got away from us in the 2nd half, I want to comment on the stadium atmosphere.

First off, being a Falcons fan I will be the first to say our fanbase is fair weather. With the Falcons having the first decent start to the season in a long time, there is obviously increased interest and energy in the stadium that hasn't been there in recent years.

From an atmosphere standpoint, the stadium production is awesome. Excellent song choice featuring artists from Atlanta and Georgia, there were no dead moments. Every song brought energy and the fans responded to it. There wasn't a single time where I thought "why are they playing this song right now." It was a great time. They also have clips from celebrities like Samuel L. Jackson, Mike Vick, Goldberg, T.I., Lil Jon, etc. to play during TV timeouts or in between plays.

I know it is the NFL and a different fan base, but the stadium production team at Georgia could learn a thing or two about how to build an atmosphere from the Falcons. There should be crazy energy at Georgia home games. Just my opinion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.