ADVERTISEMENT

Starting to really feel at peace about the QB situation ...

PharmDawg

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
... and for that matter the entire program's seasonal situation. Yes, an elite QB, Zeier ... Green ... Stafford ... Murray, would be best, but we have a reasonable argument for having the best RB and OL group in the league. I'd call our WR/TE situation underrated and with a big upside. All we need is an average QB, and if we have three of those, that gives us a good ability to go to the next guy rather seamlessly. I'm probably delusional on these two thoughts, but 1) I'm liking new OC in this situation ... it can be a problem for us, but it's also a problem for the opposition, and 2) I'm thinking there are situational packages that we'll see with Bauta that we wouldn't normally see in a status quo He-Da-Man QB situation.

Defensively, I really like what CJP having his inaugural season behind him does for the defense. Mix in best LB group in the SEC and T Thompson being all as advertised, and we'll be fine.

Don't forget best PK in M Morgan. Special teams will kill it.

Hey, we are going to lose one, every team in the SEC will do the same. But, we have a serious fighting chance to do it all. That's all you can ask of a program, a team, or a coach.

GO DAWGS !!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.