ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg Stay away from Gummies

Argondawg

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Jan 8, 2015
Played golf Friday with a buddy from HS. He asked on our way out if I wanted a gummy bear. I thought what the hell and popped one in my mouth. I shot a 49 on the front nine and then all I wanted to do was ride in the cart on the back 9. The last nine was me yelling fore about every other shot. He ran over my foot with the cart. Somehow I jammed the hell out of my thumb.

After we were done I had to sit in the clubhouse icing my thumb and scrolling on my phone for two hours before I was cool to drive home. I got home and my wife had just finished cooking so I had to limp to the table and eat left handed while trying to make small talk with my two teenage daughters. I felt like I was 15 again wondering if anybody was on to me. That Sh%# was awkward.

I am to old for this crap. Back to beer I go.

Played golf Friday with a buddy from HS. He asked on our way out if I wanted a gummy bear. I thought what the hell and popped one in my mouth. I shot a 49 on the front nine and then all I wanted to do was ride in the cart on the back 9. The last nine was me yelling fore about every other shot. He ran over my foot with the cart. Somehow I jammed the hell out of my thumb.

After we were done I had to sit in the clubhouse icing my thumb and scrolling on my phone for two hours before I was cool to drive home. I got home and my wife had just finished cooking so I had to limp to the table and eat left handed while trying to make small talk with my two teenage daughters. I felt like I was 15 again wondering if anybody was on to me. That Sh%# was awkward.

Last time I took a gummy I was high for 24 hours. Edibles are not my favorite manner of consumption

Half a gummie and things are perfect.

giphy.gif

Best rule of thumb to anyone who isn’t used to partaking, always always always start with half the gummy... then see how you feel 45min-1hr later. You can always take more. ;)

Yes when people try I always say do 1/3rd. Got to be careful some gummies have way too much. I think 2g first dose it’s perfect with 10g being max

Reactions: seatonsdawgs

don’t take edibles if you don’t know the levels thc and cbd or the mg. Prolly should be somewhere safe and stable with your first one def not doing any physical activity. Smoking high way different than body high from digestion.

Reactions: rectomo

Don’t eat a whole one

Rookie!

Read the article Maureen Dowd wrote about edibles shortly after Colorado legalized it. She didn't know you were only supposed to take a bite of a bar. https://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/04/opinion/dowd-dont-harsh-our-mellow-dude.html

Last edited:
Will it ever be legal for recreational use in Ga?
Through a random encounter at a Christmas party in 2018, I met and had drinks with a recreational marijuana lobbyist.

He told me 3-5 years. The biggest issue is that no prominent person here in the state has really jumped behind it to move the issue.

Man 3 months ago I would have told you that you were bananas if you thought delivery booze is possible, so I certainly don’t think it’s out of the question

Even if Kemp signs off, the booze delivery situation is going to be a case study in local politics with so many municipal county governments having discretion.

Lmao! Great story - and better you than me! :D

Through a random encounter at a Christmas party in 2018, I met and had drinks with a recreational marijuana lobbyist.

He told me 3-5 years. The biggest issue is that no prominent person here in the state has really jumped behind it to move the issue.

I nominate @donalsonville_dawg from the great state of GA to be that person

I read this as

Stay away from Guinness

Was about to get ITT bigly

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT