ADVERTISEMENT

STEPHEN A. SMITH......

I made it through the first 44 seconds of the video.....he's a loud mouth racist who screams when he talks.

Another person on ESPN who scream talks, and is possibly more irritating is that Max Kellerman dude. Never, never trust a man who screams when he talks.......when these clowns are ESPN, it screws-up my entire day..,..., yet, I haven't watched 20 seconds of ESPN since this Chinese Virus started.

maxresdefault.jpg

max_kellerman.jpg

I made it through the first 44 seconds of the video.....he's a loud mouth racist who screams when he talks.

Another person on ESPN who scream talks, and is possibly more irritating is that Max Kellerman dude. Never, never trust a man who screams when he talks.......when these clowns are ESPN, it screws-up my entire day..,..., yet, I haven't watched 20 seconds of ESPN since this Chinese Virus started.

maxresdefault.jpg

max_kellerman.jpg

Can handle Kellerman.....but I am probably racist & didn’t know it until now.

I made it through the first 44 seconds of the video.....he's a loud mouth racist who screams when he talks

maxresdefault.jpg

max_kellerman.jpg
U out lasted me by 41 seconds...

maxresdefault.jpg

max_kellerman.jpg
ESPN has become click-bait. Which is really sad

maxresdefault.jpg

max_kellerman.jpg

screams when he talks.

Reactions: JackRussellDawg
I love how y’all act like racism was never real and still is not real . that’s real COMICAL u guys!!

so here we are,
yay.
I got nothing at this time.
one thing, it can be fun to talk
I love how y’all act like racism was never real and still is not real . that’s real COMICAL u guys!!

you are plain wrong...
pug loves you anyway.

I prefer Flounder
a bottom feeder.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT