ADVERTISEMENT

Still nothing from President Biden?

poorpreacher

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2003
I thought he would have addressed the nation by now.

I want to see and hear him say why he is not running, after swearing he was.

Let's hear it Mr. President. Why?

Poll numbers?
Your health ?
Both?

It has been shown by others and last night was reported on a news cast that the Biden “letter” he sent out was not on official presidential stationary and his signature was not the same, plus his name was underlined and he never does that.
What is going on?

It has been shown by others and last night was reported on a news cast that the Biden “letter” he sent out was not on official presidential stationary and his signature was not the same, plus his name was underlined and he never does that.
What is going on?
the more I think about it, I think all that was done on purpose....its all theater....to motivate their base through fear

Reactions: BlessedDawg

Poll numbers?
Your health ?
Both?
plan-conspiracy.png

• Haha
Reactions: brimur
Something very strange is going on.

Poll numbers?
Your health ?
Both?
SAYZ he now is working for "KAMALA". Imagine that for 6 months, your tax money and our "democracy" at work.

the more I think about it, I think all that was done on purpose....its all theater....to motivate their base through fear
Yep, I just posted a new thread about Biden being forced out, it’s all coming out now.
The letter and signature was done online and not an official presidential document or signature. No doubt it was placed in front of him and told that it was being released on X and there was nothing they could do about it. Biden loyalist will come forward with the ugly truth.

Yep, I just posted a new thread about Biden being forced out, it’s all coming out now.
The letter and signature was done online and not an official presidential document or signature. No doubt it was placed in front of him and told that it was being released on X and there was nothing they could do about it. Biden loyalist will come forward with the ugly truth.
His announcement has nothing to do with his presidency. Why should it be on presidential letterhead?

Because he’s Joe F’ing Biden and he is the president. Everything he does is through the eyes of being president.
not true. He was candidate Biden. Announcements from the campaign can't come from the office of the president. They are separate.

not true. He was candidate Biden. Announcements from the campaign can't come from the office of the president. They are separate.
Not sure about that??? Even if true how do you explain the bogus signature? Obviously not his. Is he incapable of signing or refused to sign so they used a computer signature. Something this important should require proof of him signing it.

His announcement has nothing to do with his presidency. Why should it be on presidential letterhead?

Did you really just suggest that announcement had nothing to do with his presidency? Seriously? It has everything to do with his presidency.

Did you really just suggest that announcement had nothing to do with his presidency? Seriously? It has everything to do with his presidency.
His announcement, as candidate Biden, that he is not seeking another term has nothing to do with his presidency, in terms of communication.

Y'all are making a big deal about nothing. It's a campaign announcement. Not a presidential proclamation.

You got me on the signature deal. No clue. But the letterhead deal is chasing something that isn't there.

• Haha
Reactions: doerunn
His announcement, as candidate Biden, that he is not seeking another term has nothing to do with his presidency, in terms of communication.

Y'all are making a big deal about nothing. It's a campaign announcement. Not a presidential proclamation.

You got me on the signature deal. No clue. But the letterhead deal is chasing something that isn't there.

I don't care about the letterhead, so I'm not chasing anything. I just disagree with the first sentence you wrote.

lol Biden’s statement about Cheatle is ridiculous. He and Jill thanked her for her service. What a weak administration.

lol Biden’s statement about Cheatle is ridiculous. He and Jill thanked her for her service. What a weak administration.
Didn’t want to hurt her feelings. The statement should have just said thank you for your years of service, the unprecedented security failure last week required accountability and a change in leadership and I accept your resignation.

isnt he president now? smdh

Tomorrow evening he is addressing the nation.
Not soon enough for the chat, but even when he does speak it won't matter.
Anything he says, or doesn't say will be picked apart with some conspiracy theories.
So, in the end, it won't matter (to the ones talking the loudest about him not speaking), if he speaks at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: celticdawg
Tomorrow evening he is addressing the nation.
Not soon enough for the chat, but even when he does speak it won't matter.
Anything he says, or doesn't say will be picked apart with some conspiracy theories.
So, in the end, it won't matter if he speaks at all.
Don’t disagree at all that this won’t be picked apart. Just glad to hear from the president himself concerning this. You have to find it weird with the electronic signature and statement. I am not saying anything nefarious is going on. But I am sure he is really angry and needed to count to 10. They fredo’d him Mitchell. No one knows if he would have won or not. Not really. Most thought trump could never win. Biden is an obvious wreck mentally, but he had the delegates. Been 60 years since something like this. Hearing from Biden should be pretty normal.

Reactions: mitchelldawg
Don’t disagree at all that this won’t be picked apart. Just glad to hear from the president himself concerning this. You have to find it weird with the electronic signature and statement. I am not saying anything nefarious is going on. But I am sure he is really angry and needed to count to 10. They fredo’d him Mitchell. No one knows if he would have won or not. Not really. Most thought trump could never win. Biden is an obvious wreck mentally, but he had the delegates. Been 60 years since something like this. Hearing from Biden should be pretty normal.
Most vulnerable leadership situation in this Country’s history. What better time to poke the US. The most powerful position in the US has been defacto ceded to Harris and the media. Joe is a senile lame duck on steroids.

Reactions: zingerdawg
Biden always hides until the "proof of life" calls become too shrill, then he has to take a shot of b vitamins and wave at people from a distance

Agree.....
I really do think it's a toss up now. I have said many times the only way Trump could win was vs Biden, likewise for Biden was vs Trump.
I do think Trump could have won in a landslide (especially vs Biden), after the assassination attempt, but he screwd up that at the convention by going off script with his normal grievances during what was a well written, unifying speech. Many (me included), thought what happed to him would be life changing and humbling. After the first 10 minutes, it was the same old, same old.
Then he picked Vance, that was not a smart pick if you are talking in terms of inclusion. I think Trump thought for sure he was winning, so he just wanted the one most loyal to him for VP.
There are MILLIONS of people in the middle (and in both parties), that wanted ANYONE but a Trump-Biden rematch.
I will say this, if Trump keeps posting stuff like "dumb as a box of rocks Kamala" and other name calling childish bs (that is his MO), he may very well lose.
The Dem base is beyond fired up and there are many in the middle that don't want Trump but thought Biden was to old.
We shall see, gonna be interesting.
BTW, had a buddy of mine that went to the Open championship last week.
He got me a cap out of the Royal Troon clubhouse.....pretty cool!
Other golf news, got picked in the Masters lottery for the first time.
Got 4 for Mondays practice round.

Last edited:
Agree.....
I really do think it's a toss up now. I have said many times the only way Trump could win was vs Biden, likewise for Biden was vs Trump.
I do think Trump could have won in a landslide (especially vs Biden), after the assassination attempt, but he screwd up that at the convention by going off script with his normal grievances during what was a well written, unifying speech. Many (me included), thought what happed to him would be life changing and humbling. After the first 10 minutes, it was the same old, same old.
Then he picked Vance, that was not a smart pick if your are talking in terms of inclusion. I think Trump thought for sure he was winning, so he just wanted the one most loyal to him for VP.
There are MILLIONS of people in the middle (and in both parties), that wanted ANYONE but a Trump-Biden rematch.
I will say this, if Trump keeps posting stuff like "dumb as a box of rocks Kamala" and other name calling childish bs (that is his MO), he may very well loose.
The Dem base is beyond fired up and there are many in the middle that don't want Trump but thought Biden was to old.
We shall see, gonna be interesting.
BTW, had a buddy of mine that went to the Open championship last week.
He got me a cap out of the Royal Troon clubhouse.....pretty cool!
Other golf news, got picked in the Masters lottery for the first time.
Got 4 for Mondays practice round.
Nice. That is awesome Mitchell. Both on troon and the masters.

Don’t disagree with you on rhetoric. The pubs have the lead. For the first time in a real long time. I hope they know how to handle playing with a lead.

I don’t concede anything, she can win. But let’s be honest. She has polled worse than in vp in the history of our country. She is one of the most liberal politicians in Washington. What she supports will break the country for sure. And she isn’t smart enough to be in the position she is in. Do we want her dealing with xi, Netanyahu or Putin? Hell no. That is just plain insanity. They may not line Trump either. But they respect his craziness.

Reactions: mitchelldawg
Nice. That is awesome Mitchell. Both on troon and the masters.

Don’t disagree with you on rhetoric. The pubs have the lead. For the first time in a real long time. I hope they know how to handle playing with a lead.

@mitchelldawg - Congrats on the Masters tickets. We lost again but did go once a long time ago for a practice round and it was a great experience.
Thank you sir!
I went for the first time in 1977.
From the very early 80's to the early 2000's, I went over 30 times.
Used to be first come, first serve for practice round tickets.
It's crazy now with how hard tickets are to get. I looked on SubHub and Monday practice round tickets are going for over 1300 bucks!
I have been applying ever since the lottery system started. This is my first time being selected.

Reactions: celticdawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT