ADVERTISEMENT

Suck it, McCabe!...

Pettiness at its finest. But I do want to know the details. But for now, this seems to be very vindictive..

Pettiness at its finest. But I do want to know the details. But for now, this seems to be very vindictive..
Whatever, dude. McCabe broke the law and tried to weaponize the FBI against a political candidate. I guess you’re OK with that, right? You probably think Big Bad Trump is just being a bully. Do you know that it was the recommendation of the FBI THEMSELVES to fire McCabe???

So just to be clear, in your mind is it Trump who is vindictive or the FBI. I’m confused.

Whatever, dude. McCabe broke the law and tried to weaponize the FBI against a political candidate. I guess you’re OK with that, right? You probably think Big Bad Trump is just being a bully. Do you know that it was the recommendation of the FBI THEMSELVES to fire McCabe???

So just to be clear, in your mind is it Trump who is vindictive or the FBI. I’m confused.
No need to get all defensive. Lol. Yes I'm aware it was the call from the fbi. I never said it was Trumps call. I'm calling it the way I see it.. If you were gonna fire him, why do it a day before his retirement. That is the part that's petty. Like I said in my earlier post, I don't know all the details. And neither do you.

on
The libs on CNN are going crazy about McCabe firing. Apparently one of the issues was the McCabe refused to answer the question ”Was the Fusion uncorroborated dossier used to get a FISA warrant?” . McC also signed off on one of the FISA warrants which were based on the false dossier.

Flynn and papadopolis were indicted recently for lying to the FBI but Mueller was praised for that. Maybe hypocritical of Dems.

The Flynn situation is strange. Strzok who headed the prosecution inquisition was friends with the judge who ruled that Flynn lied. That judge then with no documented reason recused himself after the ruling. If the judge recused himself between the plea and the sentencing because of a conflict, how is it that conflict did not exist before he agreed to the plea. Another judge is reviewing the entire case at this time.

Also, apparently some in the fbi didn't think he lied but Mueller squeezed him and made him plead guilty by threatening prosecution of Flynn's son.

No need to get all defensive. Lol. Yes I'm aware it was the call from the fbi. I never said it was Trumps call. I'm calling it the way I see it.. If you were gonna fire him, why do it a day before his retirement. That is the part that's petty. Like I said in my earlier post, I don't know all the details. And neither do you.
I’m going to refrain from giving you too hard of a time on this because I think you’re a fairly level-headed guy and I (kind of) like you.

You’re right...none of us know the full details and probably never will. I think the forthcoming OIG report will obviously shed additional light on the subject.

One thing I do “know” is what I believe to be true...McCabe (and a whole bunch of other fools) stuck their respective wee-wees in the mashed potatoes and caught for doing so.

It’s about damn time someone suffered some real consequences and didn’t ride off into the sunset with a slap on the wrist.

on
The libs on CNN are going crazy about McCabe firing. Apparently one of the issues was the McCabe refused to answer the question ”Was the Fusion uncorroborated dossier used to get a FISA warrant?” . McC also signed off on one of the FISA warrants which were based on the false dossier.

Flynn and papadopolis were indicted recently for lying to the FBI but Mueller was praised for that. Maybe hypocritical of Dems.

The Flynn situation is strange. Strzok who headed the prosecution inquisition was friends with the judge who ruled that Flynn lied. That judge then with no documented reason recused himself after the ruling. If the judge recused himself between the plea and the sentencing because of a conflict, how is it that conflict did not exist before he agreed to the plea. Another judge is reviewing the entire case at this time.

Also, apparently some in the fbi didn't think he lied but Mueller squeezed him and made him plead guilty by threatening prosecution of Flynn's son.
The whole thing stinks. I hope McCabe is just the first in a long line of his group that are going to get raked over the coals.

Reactions: benchwarmerdawg
Well you don't know much. How is it pettiness? Trump has nothing to do with it. The IG or the office of ethics wrote the report. Its amazing how guys like you bu the Russian collusion BS without an ounce of evidence, but coil at revolution when a liberal gets caught and theirs a mountain of evidence.

Well you don't know much. How is it pettiness? Trump has nothing to do with it. The IG or the office of ethics wrote the report. Its amazing how guys like you bu the Russian collusion BS without an ounce of evidence, but coil at revolution when a liberal gets caught and theirs a mountain of evidence.
Again...... I never mentioned trump.. And yes, since you bring up Russia and trump, I do believe There is something there.

I’m going to refrain from giving you too hard of a time on this because I think you’re a fairly level-headed guy and I (kind of) like you.

You’re right...none of us know the full details and probably never will. I think the forthcoming OIG report will obviously shed additional light on the subject.

One thing I do “know” is what I believe to be true...McCabe (and a whole bunch of other fools) stuck their respective wee-wees in the mashed potatoes and caught for doing so.

It’s about damn time someone suffered some real consequences and didn’t ride off into the sunset with a slap on the wrist.
You're alright with me man. It just looks like odd timing

Reactions: Bulldawg1971
Already have. The congress has closed down the investigation with no evidence of collusion ......Maybe you should reach out to them and tell them what you have??
Never claimed to have any info. Just going off instinct. While we're at it, you said you had first 'hand' info and evidence on the Michelle Obama penis-gate. I think you claimed to have seen it? Lol

Never claimed to have any info. Just going off instinct. While we're at it, you said you had first 'hand' info and evidence on the Michelle Obama penis-gate. I think you claimed to have seen it? Lol
I've heard there are pictures of Michelle's tallywhacker all over the internet, but a bartender told me if you google it you will start receiving unwanted love letters from democrats.

on

Don’t forget that Strzok was the agent who interviewed Flynn. The same Strzok who was removed from Meullers team after texts came out showing an obvious bias, talk of insurance policies, & discussions as to best set up a meeting with the judge (his friend) in a setting that wouldn’t draw attention.

Let’s also not forget that Meullers team has delayed any sentencing for Flynn.

Flynn was framed imo, & will walk.

He, just like Carter Page has already done will file suit against the Fed Govt.

It was recommended by the Inspector General. Had nothing to do Trump or the Republicans. McCabe and too many top FBI officials stonewalled the Hillary investigation while going out of their way to get approval to spy on Trump. The texting “lovers” should have already been fired too.

It was recommended by the Inspector General. Had nothing to do Trump or the Republicans. McCabe and too many top FBI officials stonewalled the Hillary investigation while going out of their way to get approval to spy on Trump. The texting “lovers” should have already been fired too.
Again..... I never said Trump.

Again..... I never said Trump.
Nothing to do with your conversation, but just watched NBC news and they failed to mention anything related to inspector general in their reporting of the firing. Sessions had an easy call on this one, took recommendation of a department that is suppose to be unbiased. Heck, caught CNN this morning and their legal analysis said this was a no brainer. This entire investigation needs to come to a close by May or Muller should be fired. If he has the goods, then show his cards , if not , shut it down. I think Trump is an a$$, but don't see any evidence he did anything any of the other Presidents or candidates did during my life time have done, just normal dirty politics.

Nothing to do with your conversation, but just watched NBC news and they failed to mention anything related to inspector general in their reporting of the firing. Sessions had an easy call on this one, took recommendation of a department that is suppose to be unbiased. Heck, caught CNN this morning and their legal analysis said this was a no brainer. This entire investigation needs to come to a close by May or Muller should be fired. If he has the goods, then show his cards , if not , shut it down. I think Trump is an a$$, but don't see any evidence he did anything any of the other Presidents or candidates did during my life time have done, just normal dirty politics.
Good points

No, he’s actually being held accountable for his actions. This is an absolute freakin first for the swamp, otherwise known as “inside the beltway”.

It is a great day for America when those jackasses are dealt a cold hard dose of reality...there is one legal system and it applies to ALL of us.

No, he’s actually being held accountable for his actions. This is an absolute freakin first for the swamp, otherwise known as “inside the beltway”.

It is a great day for America when those jackasses are dealt a cold hard dose of reality...there is one legal system and it applies to ALL of us.
You're missing one key word in your last sentence. And that word is 'should'

Don’t forget that Strzok was the agent who interviewed Flynn. The same Strzok who was removed from Meullers team after texts came out showing an obvious bias, talk of insurance policies, & discussions as to best set up a meeting with the judge (his friend) in a setting that wouldn’t draw attention.

Let’s also not forget that Meullers team has delayed any sentencing for Flynn.

Flynn was framed imo, & will walk.

He, just like Carter Page has already done will file suit against the Fed Govt.
How is Flynn going to walk after entering a guilty plea exactly? He has already been convicted. His sentencing has been delayed for him to cooperate with special counsel against, I’m assuming, Manafort (don’t know who the exact target is). If by “walk” you mean “not go to prison” I would agree.

Last edited:
Yeah, whether Trump wanted McCabe fired or not seems irrelevant to me since the career officials (non-political) at FBI and DOJ wanted him fired. Seems like a reasonable firing to me and a wonderful way to save tax money on his pension. I’m always for saving some dough.

Yeah, whether Trump wanted McCabe fired or not seems irrelevant to me since the career officials (non-political) at FBI and DOJ wanted him fired. Seems like a reasonable firing to me and a wonderful way to save tax money on his pension. I’m always for saving some dough.
Yes. I wasn't questioning the reasoning, more so the timing. Guess there's no better time than now.

So glad he’s getting stripped of his pension. It’ll be very interesting to see who the ax falls on next. This is just the beginning of holding all these “Never Trumpers” and Democrats responsible who tried to screw Trump over.
I think it is more like subvert our Government.

How is Flynn going to walk after entering a guilty plea exactly? He has already been convicted. His sentencing has been delayed for him to cooperate with special counsel against, I’m assuming, Manafort (don’t know who the exact target is). If by “walk” you mean “not go to prison” I would agree.

Convictions can be overturned.

Just wait until we get into the meat of what’s happening. The firing of McCabe is baby shit along side of what’s coming.

Convictions can be overturned.

Just wait until we get into the meat of what’s happening. The firing of McCabe is baby shit along side of what’s coming.
Yes, convictions can be overturned; usually when someone is convicted at trial. But convictions from guilty pleas almost never are outside of something extraordinary like DNA evidence. There’s zero - ZERO - chance Flynn’s conviction is overturned outside of the prosecutors just flat letting him out of it because his cooperation was so valuable.

Flynn was convicted for lying to the FBI (which he did). That’s not going away.

Reactions: shonuff253
Yes, convictions can be overturned; usually when someone is convicted at trial. But convictions from guilty pleas almost never are outside of something extraordinary like DNA evidence. There’s zero - ZERO - chance Flynn’s conviction is overturned outside of the prosecutors just flat letting him out of it because his cooperation was so valuable.

Flynn was convicted for lying to the FBI (which he did). That’s not going away.
Flynn was ruined over a process crime.....when the people who are supposed to enforce and uphold the law use cheese dick tactic to enhance their resume ......we get what we've got. A political and corrupt Justice department and FBI

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT