ADVERTISEMENT

Summer of love

This is so unfair that it is beyond comprehension.
Why is it so unfair. His actions put her in arms way. I am not saying there were not any other factors.
Our actions have consequences and unfortunately other parties are hurt by them.
He is at least partially to blame and she is as well.

• Wow
Reactions: brimur
Why is it so unfair. His actions put her in arms way. I am not saying there were not any other factors.
The unfairness is the officer was falsely accused to much fanfare and violent protests. His vindication, not so much.

"His actions" was protecting himself and Ms. Taylor in their home during what they believed was a home invasion at night (a no knock warrant that was suspect.. was the justification). This was a soft target, that they called, so a 1am home invasion probably wasn't needed.

The young man fired 1 shot. The cops returned with over 30 shots.

He did nothing wrong but try to protect his family from a preceived threat.

And how in f@!k is she to blame?

• Haha
Reactions: ugaboz
Reactions: 3 Pete
They did not. All charges were dropped, yet he is responsible. Make it make sense because I don't get it

She should not have died for whatever he may have been. That's for the courts to decide her punishment... she didn't get the opportunity to prove nor not prove her situation.

• Haha
Reactions: ugaboz
They did not. All charges were dropped, yet he is responsible. Make it make sense because I don't get it

She should not have died for whatever he may have been. That's for the courts to decide her punishment... she didn't get the opportunity to prove nor not prove her situation.
Not sure if you’re responding to my post , but yes they did find a body in a rental car she rented and he was driving , the dead guy was one of her boyfriend’s associates.

And when you’re a big cocaine / crack dealer and your door gets kicked in , you don’t have to shoot.

well there is a ton of evidence she was covering for her drug dealing boy friend

She was living with a known drug dealer in an apartment they sold drugs out of… actions have consequences… don’t make bad decisions a lifestyle… it’s a horrible situation… but fully support the police and the split second life/death actions they take… we’ve had 2 officers killed in Georgia in last few days/weeks… both with 2 kids… a lot more sympathetic for them…

She was living with a known drug dealer in an apartment they sold drugs out of… actions have consequences… don’t make bad decisions a lifestyle… it’s a horrible situation… but fully support the police and the split second life/death actions they take… we’ve had 2 officers killed in Georgia in last few days/weeks… both with 2 kids… a lot more sympathetic for them…
for some reason libs cannot get with the facts

Not sure if you’re responding to my post , but yes they did find a body in a rental car she rented and he was driving , the dead guy was one of her boyfriend’s associates.

And when you’re a big cocaine / crack dealer and your door gets kicked in , you don’t have to shoot.

Your confusing facts of another situation and this situation. Her address was used by someone else. She did not rent the car nor was charged with anything related to that case.. which happened in 2016 and had nothing to do with this invasion.

The man who fired the warning shot had no arrest record. No warrants. No history of drug dealing. Etc. And she was no "big tine drug mule"

• Love

Nothing to do with "supporting" the police.

The police had a faulty warrant that was drawn up on faulty information. She was no more a big time drug dealer than you.

They executed a no knock warrant , on a low level dealer at 1am, in plain clothes... with no back-up... but I'm the one who is crazy because none of it makes sense? You guys will follow anyone to hell, just to prove a point.

Then will have the nerves to say or ask.. "why blacks don't vote with us?" Because your side never "stand" with us.

• Love
You hang out with people who are doing things they should not you at least end up with guilt by association.

Who decides if someone is guilty or not? Shouldn't that at least be done by a jury of your peers? EVERYTHING in this warrant and this case is suspect.

well there is a ton of evidence she was covering for her drug dealing boy friend

The guy names that was on the warranty wasn't even the boyfriend.

The boyfriend was innocent, hence they dropped ALL CHARGES on him. BF did nothing wrong.

She was no big time "Mule". C'mon man.

She knew he was a POS. Didnt the police find a body he put in a rental car she had rented?

Oh yeah, a real stand up fella .

That is not Mr. Kenneth Walker, who was Ms. Taylor's live in Boyfriend.

Mr. Walker did nothing wrong but try to protect himself and then get blame for a bad warrant? C'mon man.

Your confusing facts of another situation and this situation. Her address was used by someone else. She did not rent the car nor was charged with anything related to that case.. which happened in 2016 and had nothing to do with this invasion.

The man who fired the warning shot had no arrest record. No warrants. No history of drug dealing. Etc. And she was no "big tine drug mule"
So according to this what you’re saying is false.

That is not Mr. Kenneth Walker, who was Ms. Taylor's live in Boyfriend.

Mr. Walker did nothing wrong but try to protect himself and then get blame for a bad warrant? C'mon man.
Do you think they raided her home because they had nothing better to do? That article says she was heavily involved.

So according to this what you’re saying is false.

Do you read or Sim thru the articles to find talking points? Glover was an Ex- BF and not the one (Kenneth Walker) who fired at the cops who was breaking into house. Glover did not live at that address and the cops knew it. The warrant was based suspect information.

How can Kenneth Walker be guilty of anything when he never sold drugs, didn't have his name on any warrant. Didn't have any outstanding warranty

• Love
Reactions: willdup and brimur
It’s wild - there is no question in my mind that if this was a white couple they would be taking the opposite position. Whatever happened to stand your ground?

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
It’s wild - there is no question in my mind that if this was a white couple they would be taking the opposite position. Whatever happened to stand your ground?

And will worry about some damn store, when blatant bs is right in front of their noses.

I read up on it and I agree things were done incorrectly. It does look like things could be different than I thought. The only things I recall of the event was from much earlier reports. I feel the same if it was a white couple. My first response was in response to so many people not taking responsibility for their actions. Everything we do has consequences both good and bad. I do not know that much about the case and should have said nothing or researched more
before responding.

I read up on it and I agree things were done incorrectly. It does look like things could be different than I thought. The only things I recall of the event was from much earlier reports. I feel the same if it was a white couple. My first response was in response to so many people not taking responsibility for their actions. Everything we do has consequences both good and bad. I do not know that much about the case and should have said nothing or researched more
before responding.
I can appreciate that. I do that sometimes too and don’t always have the character to own up to it, good on you man. I think there were crooked cops in this case conspiring and making up evidence. I am not a cop hater at all, but bad cops give good cops a bad name.

I can appreciate that. I do that sometimes too and don’t always have the character to own up to it, good on you man. I think there were crooked cops in this case conspiring and making up evidence. I am not a cop hater at all, but bad cops give good cops a bad name.
I have no problem admitting when I am wrong. I have been wrong enough through the years and things are always more complex than we might originally think that to assume we are 100% correct is misguided at best. This almost always true on both sides and it takes time and discernment to wade through the facts and issues.

Reactions: celticdawg
Do you read or Sim thru the articles to find talking points? Glover was an Ex- BF and not the one (Kenneth Walker) who fired at the cops who was breaking into house. Glover did not live at that address and the cops knew it. The warrant was based suspect information.

How can Kenneth Walker be guilty of anything when he never sold drugs, didn't have his name on any warrant. Didn't have any outstanding warranty
Ok I stand corrected.

That being said, why was her house raided ?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT