ADVERTISEMENT

Taking on Putin

as Time magazine put it. The Alpha Democrat gets rolling, after being 2 hours late for his own press conference.
Exenchally? He is sacred sh!these of Putin. Putin has got the goods on him and he knows he will release them even if our own media and government keep covering for him.

I’ve repeatedly heard people say “Trump didn’t act presidential”. To a point I agree - though the slime is so deep, extreme measures were sometimes needed. But this is just embarrassing and a poor representation of our country. I would rather cringe at a stupid tweet (that were usually accurate information, if not worded inappropriately IMO) than have statements like this represent our country in its entirety.
JC

as Time magazine put it. The Alpha Democrat gets rolling, after being 2 hours late for his own press conference.

I literally thought the video feed froze up there for a second. In reality Joe was just waiting & hoping his brain would start working again. Man, I thought Obama had a problem answering unscripted, non-teleprompter-aided questions. This takes it to a whole other level. THAT is the President of the United States? THAT is who we have "leading" our nation and representing us on the national and world stage? I know millions of Americans & 95% of the news media hated Trump, but good lord, how can this be considered even an acceptable alternative?

I literally thought the video feed froze up there for a second. In reality Joe was just waiting & hoping his brain would start working again. Man, I thought Obama had a problem answering unscripted, non-teleprompter-aided questions. This takes it to a whole other level. THAT is the President of the United States? THAT is who we have "leading" our nation and representing us on the national and world stage? I know millions of Americans & 95% of the news media hated Trump, but good lord, how can this be considered even an acceptable alternative?

Just wait until he chokes on his oatmeal and VP Kamala takes command. It's not the fact that Biden is the POTUS that is the problem, it's that he and Kamala were able to get anyone to vote for them.

Reactions: FivePtsDawg
THIS inspired 81 million people? Trump is the one who embarrasses for our country? Harris Biden will build back better? Does anyone REALLY believe that? How can the left say these things with a straight face.

Reactions: FivePtsDawg
ADVERTISEMENT