ADVERTISEMENT

tax payers on the hook for little communist

cherrydawg

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Jun 10, 2021
progressive studies degrees already, now the kamala wants to pay the down payment on a home. I was just born way to early to have everyone else pay for everything for me. Personally I think we should track who votes for such stupidity and tax them extra for it. That and the high inflation her main economic plan for high prices, will bring. SMH the dims on here still hate trump because he is rude though. LOL They can't act all morally superior anymore, their candidate is a serial adulterer too.

progressive studies degrees already, now the kamala wants to pay the down payment on a home. I was just born way to early to have everyone else pay for everything for me. Personally I think we should track who votes for such stupidity and tax them extra for it. That and the high inflation her main economic plan for high prices, will bring. SMH the dims on here still hate trump because he is rude though. LOL They can't act all morally superior anymore, their candidate is a serial adulterer too.

Well, just like college tuition, the first thing that will happen is starter home prices will go up by $25,000. These pandering fools are actually quite stupid.

Well the semi good news is there is little a president can do in this area via executive order, they are simply doing this to get headlines that demonstrate a policy without having to do an interview or hold a press conference. It’s a bit like Biden student loan forgiveness aka buying votes via declarations of promises for free stuff.

If Trump continues to self implode, it is critical that the republicans regain the senate as that can stop a lot of this nonsense.

She gave an interview yesterday. For 77 seconds. Why won’t she give a real interview? What is she hiding?

Reactions: cherrydawg
She gave an interview yesterday. For 77 seconds. Why won’t she give a real interview? What is she hiding?
I will never vote for her but have to give her credit for listening to the people around her who are clearly doing a superb job advising her on how to win the election. That is probably the first impressive thing I have ever observed about her, I would prefer she have an arrogance about her ability to do interviews or press conferences but she obviously understands that is not her strength, to put it mildly. Listening to advisors (unless a blood relative, which does not make them qualified to provide advice on how to win an election) is a skill that Trump refuses to master which is why we are where we are..

Going to be full of fraud, Obama's similar program had 600 million in fraud the first year. The illegals are probably already filling out the paperwork.

Reactions: cherrydawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT