ADVERTISEMENT

TDS sufferers nationwide are going

Kids in their 20’s are a key democrat block. They buy into a lot of their foolishness
  • Pro-hamas demonstrations
  • Climate activists
  • Antifa members
  • BLM supporters
  • Anti-capitalist, pro-marxist
  • Anti-cop, pro criminal
  • TDS
The desire for social media fame can be a big motivator. Crooks was a registered republican but girls that age vote democrat and tend to be hard left. John Hinkley was trying to impress Jodie Foster when he shot Reagan. It could be that simple again.

Last edited:
Pretend they are happy Trump is alive today but just under the surface, I bet a huge majority are bummed today.

A few will say it out loud but most will keep it to themselves
There are plenty who aren’t pretending. The narrative is, “if you had a chance to take out Hitler before he took power, you should do it”. Comparing Trump to Hitler is an invitation to this. This narrative will continue to gain traction. It is sad that we have become this divided as a nation.

Kids in their 20’s are a key democrat block. They buy into a lot of democrat foolishness
  • Pro-hamas demonstrattions
  • Climate activists
  • Antifa members
  • BLM supporters
  • Anti-cop, pro criminal
  • TDS
The desire for social media fame can be a big motivator. Crooks was a registered republican but girls that age vote democrat and tend to be hard left. John Hinkley was trying to impress Jodie Foster when he shot Reagan. It could be that simple again.
records also show he donated to the Democrats.

Kids in their 20’s are a key democrat block. They buy into a lot of their foolishness
  • Pro-hamas demonstrations
  • Climate activists
  • Antifa members
  • BLM supporters
  • Anti-cop, pro criminal
  • TDS
Shooter was not a:

An illegal immigrant
A member of a "Antifa"
A black man
A Middle Easterner
A democratic activist
A climate activist
A volunteer to Joe Biden's reelection campaign
A registered democrat

AND you decided he was influenced by Democratic Party women.

Shooter was not a:

An illegal immigrant
A member of a "Antifa"
A black man
A Middle Easterner
A democratic activist
A climate activist
A registered democrat

We don't know what he is, but I can guess. A mentally disturbed kid heavily influenced by tik tok to believe Hamas are freedom fighters, Trump is the devil incarnate, and Biden is one of our greatest Presidents who oa a terrific and honest guy who always puts the country first.

There are plenty who aren’t pretending. The narrative is, “if you had a chance to take out Hitler before he took power, you should do it”. Comparing Trump to Hitler is an invitation to this. This narrative will continue to gain traction. It is sad that we have become this divided as a nation.
From the movie "The Dead Zone". " I would have to kill the son of a bitch ".

Shooter was not a:

An illegal immigrant
A member of a "Antifa"
A black man
A Middle Easterner
A democratic activist
A climate activist
A registered democrat

Here’s one now.

Reactions: cherrydawg
That wasn't his address. I

By Local Pittsburgh News.

This article said his parents were social workers. One a registered libertarian and the other a Democrat. Kind of hard to beleive they had trump signs in their yard. Never say never, but not sure social workers are normally big Trump supporters.

This also says he was in a commercial for blackrock. Sitting front and center. This is cnn reporting. Not fox. I think we may want to wait a minute here. And will you accept the truth. I don’t know what it is, but I will be accepting of whatever it is.

Also, blackrock has pulled the add featuring the trump shooter.

Last edited:

This article said his parents were social workers. One a registered libertarian and the other a Democrat. Kind of hard to beleive they had trump signs in their yard. Never say never, but not sure social workers are normally big Trump supporters.

This also says he was in a commercial for blackrock. Sitting front and center. This is cnn reporting. Not fox. I think we may want to wait a minute here. And will you accept the truth. I don’t know what it is, but I will be accepting of whatever it is.

Also, blackrock has pulled the add featuring the trump shooter.

How did he get into the ad? The seems to open up a new path of questions

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT