ADVERTISEMENT

TDS trigger warning

Ok, now that is very cool.

classy.gif

"A man of the people"...."the every man"...."he's just like me and you"....

The trump's are clearly not hurting in Bidens America...
Psst. Did you look at the video. The Trumps rake in millions by building things. Hunter rakes in millions then his politician dad shuts down investigations into corrupt Ukrainian companies and makes statements like the Chicoms aren't bad folks and he wants to integrate China more into our economy.

Don't you hate it when people run a business successfully and make it big? I realize he had a head start in life with his family money. But doesn't he get credit for growing that into a global business with a huge net worth?
And remind me how Biden and Obama made their money again. Hmmmmm. Amazing how much long term politicians make (and yes, there are plenty of pubs on that list).
JC

I dont hate it for Jr. I like to see people succeed. I've flown Emirates before. It's nice.

It's one thing to be successful. It's another thing to complain about Biden on one hand (inflation/economy/etc) while you're flying first class on Emirates to dubai and videoing for all your followers knowing that 99% of them can't ever enjoy that experience.

How does Trump International Oman help Americans that are struggling? How does it "make America great again?" All I see is hospitality jobs for non-americans. The irony of it all...

"A man of the people"...."the every man"...."he's just like me and you"....

The trump's are clearly not hurting in Bidens America...
He's flying commercial and he can afford first class because they are billionaires. If you find some evidence where he got millions of dollars for a do nothing and then when his dad takes office he provides favors to that country...let us know. Also, come with a list of all of his shell companies that do nothing but launder the money. Then we can talk.

Reactions: oldmandawg
I dont hate it for Jr. I like to see people succeed. I've flown Emirates before. It's nice.

It's one thing to be successful. It's another thing to complain about Biden on one hand (inflation/economy/etc) while you're flying first class on Emirates to dubai and videoing for all your followers knowing that 99% of them can't ever enjoy that experience.

How does Trump International Oman help Americans that are struggling? How does it "make America great again?" All I see is hospitality jobs for non-americans. The irony of it all...
He's is complaining about the Democrat economy, not for himself but for those who are struggling.

The Trump organization provides dividends to it's investors and employment for thousands of people. Get back to me with an estimate on how many jobs Joe/Hunter created with their businesses.

Reactions: oldmandawg
He's is complaining about the Democrat economy, not for himself but for those who are struggling.

The Trump organization provides dividends to it's investors and employment for thousands of people. Get back to me with an estimate on how many jobs Joe/Hunter created with their businesses.
And hes flaunting it in their bases' face by spending what amounts to half a years salary for some voters on plane tickets ($22k round trip from JFK to Dubai non-stop first class) to go across the globe to create jobs for non Americans.

Unserious people. Hope he logs his expenses correctly....

And hes flaunting it in their bases' face by spending what amounts to half a years salary for some voters on plane tickets ($22k round trip from JFK to Dubai non-stop first class) to go across the globe to create jobs for non Americans.

Unserious people. Hope he logs his expenses correctly....
And I'm sure the airline appreciated the attaboy. He admitted he was quite spoiled but even he was impressed by the service and amenities.

DNC has been sending US jobs over seas since Gore got caught taking bribes from China. The DNC’s mob - Green Party hoax are the enforcers. Time line it - China’s economic rise started about the same time. Trillions in mfg. Seriously - connect the dot’s. Funny how this TDS clouds the brain or were there ever brains to start with - maybe just hands out?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT