ADVERTISEMENT

Team identity

Calebhuff4

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 10, 2021
Let me start by saying for the keyboard crusaders for justice that I freaking LOVE Kirby Smart. Who the hell doesn't? I wanted Kirby as our HC before Richt was even fired. I'd not trade Kirby for anyone including Saban.

Now, I can make my point. This isn't a complaint (although I don't necessarily like it) but it seems the team this year packs fire and passion. They kind of seem nonchalant. Kirby seems kind of nonchalant too this year.

Have we seen Sinclair pulling Kirby back by his belt loop late in the game when the 2nd team defense was about to give up a tuddy?

Has there been any hot mics catching f-bombs on the sideline?

Has he gotten air on any play this year?

Have we heard any "I just want you to f***ing eat!", or "nowhere to run, nowhere to hide for 4 qtrs", or "don't say sh** to their undisciplined ass!", or "I wanted to go f***ing play RIGHT THEN!", or "physically I want to break them!"

Has there been any leaked audio of him at practice tearing into somebody?

And if you look at the play on the field this year, I'd say it's consistent with Kirby's demeanor. Just because I haven't seen or heard any of this going on doesn't mean it hasn't, or maybe I'm right but Kirby has a really good reason for why he's toned it down.

Wanted to see what other people thought of this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News