ADVERTISEMENT

Tech diamond tears.........

kckd

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
When hope was alive.....

Ten foot tall and bullet proof nerd:
We haven't won a game this year when we scored less than 5 runs before yesterday (and today). Pitching!

We are so overdue to open cans of whoopass.

Disco Tech:
Going through my head is

Stayin' alive, stayin' alive

A nerd and his money are soon parted:

It's a massive task as uga has a powerful lineup but I'm excited to see what the boys can do as they are now playing with house money...

Jinxing Nerd: Home is 5-0 in this regional

Nearing the finish......

Salivating Nerd: 3 more outs. Cmon Jackets.

"Who is this Charlie Condon guy?" nerd: You IBB the potential winning run? dangerous move.

"I've heard of him before" nerd: Pitching to him is much more dangerous

"Fat lady warming up" nerd: B 9th... 2 out bases loaded... 3-2 count...

"Fat lady just choked and died" Nerd: #@$! it... Going to the 10th...

As it should be Nerd:
Georgia Tech fans will never get happiness. It's written.

"and now, the end is near and so I face the final curtain" Nerd:

#sigh

Hopefully we can pull it out in the B10, not good 3 batters in during T10.

HBP
Single
Bunt, throwing error 😔

"I just signed up for Better Help" Nerd: Wow that could not have played out in a more emotionally devastating way.

Seinfeld Nerd:
Nothing like just barely making a regional, getting embarrassed in game 1, working your way back up to have a chance at the final game, and only needing one ball up against your most scornfully hated rival and whiffing. Then getting a bunch of second chances and whiffing them all too.

What a heartbreaker.

giphy.gif

And in the midst of the all the baseball talk, a Nerd argument that warmed my heart:

Nerd 1:
Not calling you liar but I find it hard to believe you didn't criticize a player during a game for making a bone headed play. You didn't cuss Reggie when he threw the ball out of bounds on FOURTH down against ugag? If you didn't you are the only tech fan that didn't. Some knuckle heads cross the line for sure, but kids getting paid now has killed the bubble of protection they once deserved.

Nerd 2:
As I said, you might find something on here somewhere, but there won’t be much. I complain about other fans, seldom coaches and almost never student-athletes.

This site wasn’t around when Reggie threw the ball out of bounds.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News