ADVERTISEMENT

THANK YOU Kudzu Hill forum.

Gfunk20

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2017
I don’t know what to do now that Ga Baseball is over. What a season. Man, we went through some lows but so many highs. I had to chuckle…when the Dawgs got into postseason and started grabbing the attention of the football only folks, especially on the DV, seeing some of the posts on the game threads just made me laugh. You could tell they hadn’t watched really a lick of Ga Baseball all season and suddenly, they’re in and making the hot takes! 😂

Anyways…this forum community feels like home to me. Yes, UGAsports is home but this place just feels different. Feels like logic and rational thoughts and posts come together to share their love for Ga Baseball.

I feel like I know so many of yall, even just by your usernames but the ones who were on almost every Ga Baseball game thread all season. Just a close knit family it felt like. Yes, I loved when the game threads were on the DV because I felt like it helped spread Ga Baseball to those fans who think the only sport UGA has is football. I was amazed at how large all the game threads were for every tournament game. Shows that this sport and program can be addicting!

Thank you @CoastalVADawg for starting the majority of the game threads for us fans to get in on. Could always count that there would be a thread for every game, no matter what date and time. Thank you @TheRedRain for the IMMENSE knowledge you bring about Ga Baseball. My father always asked after every game, what were RedRain’s thoughts/analysis on game. I’d always read them to him and he so enjoyed it. Thank you @Anthony Dasher for the phenomenal coverage you gave all season. Your heart and passion for Ga Baseball shows. Thank you to all who were regular posters on Kudzu Hill and really made it enjoyable. You all are awesome.

I know as we flip the page on baseball our focus is on the bread and butter, football. I know the forum will go quiet for awhile but fall ball and spring will be here before we know it.

What a season for the Dawgs. Absolute thrill. We got our coach yall.

How ‘Bout Em!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.