ADVERTISEMENT

That bee-atch owner of The Red Hen ....

Everyone should have the right to be served, the owner will regret her actions.

Just curious, don't recall you guys having the same outrage at the Colorado baker who wouldn't serve the gay couple
He didn't refuse to serve them....he just said he would not create the cake they requested he create....big difference.

Just curious, don't recall you guys having the same outrage at the Colorado baker who wouldn't serve the gay couple
They do indeed have the right to refuse service... but then they followed the family and harassed them! NO excuses there.

I equate this more with the Woolworth lunch counter.

What if you owned a Chucky Cheese and a known pedophile came in? Serve him? How about a man identifying as a woman who wants to be served and use the restroom with the little girls?

The baker offered to serve them, just not to specially make a deviant cake for them. I’m not outraged at the braindead owners refusing to serve Sarah Sanders, nor am I surprised at their liberal stupidity. Next, the piper comes calling.

What if you owned a Chucky Cheese and a known pedophile came in? Serve him? How about a man identifying as a woman who wants to be served and use the restroom with the little girls?

The baker offered to serve them, just not to specially make a deviant cake for them. I’m not outraged at the braindead owners refusing to serve Sarah Sanders, nor am I surprised at their liberal stupidity. Next, the piper comes calling.
They have a right to tell her to get the F**kabee out, but the rest of the public has the right to boycott their place

They have a right to tell her to get the F**kabee out, but the rest of the public has the right to boycott their place
Exactly. Monumentally stupid to do so, but right. But, once it turns to harassment, threatening, my opinion changes. The law has to protect people from such behavior.

The restaurant owner did not follow them and harass them.
It was just reported that she not only followed them, but she called other people to come join her and then heckled the rest of the Huckabee party as they dined at the restaurant across the street. This was after Sarah had actually gone home.

These protestors are despicable and anyone who doesn’t disavow them completely are just as disgusting.

It was just reported that she not only followed them, but she called other people to come join her and then heckled the rest of the Huckabee party as they dined at the restaurant across the street. This was after Sarah had actually gone home.

These protestors are despicable and anyone who doesn’t disavow them completely are just as disgusting.
Is this any worse then trump telling a crowd to beat the crap out of a protester at one of his rallies?

I’m out, guys.

Now I lay me down to sleep
I pray the Lord my soul to keep
Please give to me when I awake
Trim’s address so I can give it to Bench
So Trim’s nose he can break.
Amen
That's funny old man. You always let someone do your work for you though.?

Is this any worse then trump telling a crowd to beat the crap out of a protester at one of his rallies?
Absolutely! If memory serves me correctly, the guy Trump was talking about was that thug that was part of the paid protestors that were trying to instigate violence. The dumbass was walking up the stairs through a throng of Trump supporters while flipping them off and yelling curse words at them. I applaud the gentleman who came from his seat to deliver a forearm to that idiots head!

Some people deserve to have their ass kicked and he was one of them. What the Hell did he expect acting like that? Oh, that’s right...he expected to get hit and was paid to take that beating so the Democrats could have something to complain about.

Absolutely! If memory serves me correctly, the guy Trump was talking about was that thug that was part of the paid protestors that were trying to instigate violence. The dumbass was walking up the stairs through a throng of Trump supporters while flipping them off and yelling curse words at them. I applaud the gentleman who came from his seat to deliver a forearm to that idiots head!

Some people deserve to have their ass kicked and he was one of them. What the Hell did he expect acting like that? Oh, that’s right...he expected to get hit and was paid to take that beating so the Democrats could have something to complain about.
Oh ok, someone who harasses someone is worse then someone who promoted violence (of course trump is too chickenshit to do it). Not buying it but you believe what you want.

If I was going to beat hell out of an 85 yo woman, I’d just beat hell out of you. If you ever came out of hiding that is.
Sounds like you are hiding old man. Besides, shouldn't you be in bed since you already took your prune juice?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT