ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg That HS shooter’s dad is now charged with second degree murder

Big MAGA guy. I’m not sure if it’s true, but many people are saying.

dd9nsgy-69cac871-a4f0-4905-9871-d395f31032cd.gif

STFU… this is the 2-3 time I’ve seen you post this crap… and each time you say “I’m not sure if it’s true”… then stop running your mouth… MAGA was not this family’s issue…

Was being illegal Laken Riley’s killers issue?

Only betas and cucks get help for mental illness - real men ignore it

Last edited:
Dad bought the gun as a gift to the kid a few months AFTER the FBI questioned the kid on the school shooting threat in 2023. It’s really hard to comprehend that level of stupidity.

I'm MAGA. Shame that you're not. My guns are locked up safely and if you don't believe it...try to come get them.

This dad and mom should be charged. They are the most negligent parents that I know of. Let's dive in the difference between you and me. IF, big if, this dad is MAGA - I think the dumba$$ should be charged and locked up forever. Can you say the same for your left wing activists that were burning down cities? I feel everyone should be accountable. Do you?

Last edited:
I'm MAGA. Shame that you're not. My guns are locked up safely and if you don't believe it...try to come get them.

This dad and mom should be charged. They are the most negligent parents that I know of. Let's dive in the difference between you and me. IF, big if, this dad is MAGA - I think the dumba$$ should be charged and locked up forever. Can you same the same for your left wing activists that were burning down cities? I feel everyone should be accountable. Do you?
Definitely. Especially former Presidents.

Dad bought the gun as a gift to the kid a few months AFTER the FBI questioned the kid on the school shooting threat in 2023. It’s really hard to comprehend that level of stupidity.
Agree no gun laws would prevent this unless you add an IQ test to buying a gun. I’d be for that. It would keep most democrats from owning a gun 😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT