ADVERTISEMENT

That Juneteenth concert was wildly successful.....

A republican ended slavery. Celebrate that MF'r. Kamala hates Israel so much that her husband is Jewish.

Last edited:
Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Who’s that dancing bearded lady??

images

Holy shit the 4 minute extended version is 1,000 times worse. This is no BS elder abuse.

I thought it was a possibility Biden could get the hook before the election. After watching that whole video, I now believe the odds are greater than 50 percent.

Last edited:
Thought ole Joe was totally catatonic until that beauty kissed his hand…..that woke him up and got things moving again.
Our president has handlers in costumes keeping him in line. Old clip but still very damning.

Many thought W Bush was a puppet president but we ain't seen nothing similar to Biden

Don't care whose side you are on, for God's sake who is Joe's campaign manager? Does anyone think watching this super old white dude try to hang and enjoy this concert next to George Floyd's brother is going to bring sincere feelings of "that's my guy!" from African Americans? Terrible look.
1) white people who do this are so dumb. Be who you are, not someone else. As if you’re really at these concerts regularly. Foolish
2) Show me your friends and I’ll show you your future. Ever heard that? Want to know where blacks will be in 20 years? Right about where they are now. Idolizing George Floyd, a scumbag career criminal, is a good lense into their future.

For someone so stiff and awkward as biden,..sure is a lot of fun happening at the capital,...cocaine in the white house (they never figured out who it was),... transexual getting naked and posting on social media on the white house lawn, and gay sex video leak from the congressional hall,...no one admonished,..it's party time,..let the good times roll,..you don't even need to know how to dance as long as you let everyone get away with everything,..the adults are back

Dems do this crap every single election cycle. Always pandering to black voters.

Remember:
"'If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" 2020
"I always carry hot sauce" 2016
"I don't feel noways tired" 2008

And Bill did it in the 90's as well.

Reactions: 3 Pete
For someone so stiff and awkward as biden,..sure is a lot of fun happening at the capital,...cocaine in the white house (they never figured out who it was),... transexual getting naked and posting on social media on the white house lawn, and gay sex video leak from the congressional hall,...no one admonished,..it's party time,..let the good times roll,..you don't even need to know how to dance as long as you let everyone get away with everything,..the adults are back
The asylum is back!

Reactions: 911DAWG
Holy shit the 4 minute extended version is 1,000 times worse. This is no BS elder abuse.

I thought it was a possibility Biden could get the hook before the election. After watching that whole video, I now believe the odds are greater than 50 percent.
That will be a great look for the dems. “I know you guys voted for Biden in the primary, but never mind, we are just going to pick someone else”.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT