ADVERTISEMENT

The Barn is going to be a tough place to win,..........

deadduckdawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
N of shithole
particularly since they have had two weeks to rest and scheme. I hope we don’t have to play them with a 3rd string center and no Cager. They start 3 former five star DLs. Crowd noise will be bad.

That said, we can certainly beat them. We beat UF, which is about like AU, imo, and in fact they beat AU at Florida with just 24 points. But, that goofy bastard Malzahn can throw a bunch of trick stuff at you and might ring up some points at home. So I hope our O gets recombobulated this week.

particularly since they have had two weeks to rest and scheme. I hope we don’t have to play them with a 3rd string center and no Cager. They start 3 former five star DLs. Crowd noise will be bad.

That said, we can certainly beat them. We beat UF, which is about like AU, imo, and in fact they beat AU at Florida with just 24 points. But, that goofy bastard Malzahn can throw a bunch of trick stuff at you and might ring up some points at home. So I hope our O gets recombobulated this week.

Dawgs of Georgia long overdue to have one of those games where we snatch victory from the jaws of defeat. Miracle ending type victory, plus Auburn is due to be on the losing end of one of those games.

As Larry would have said, "Get the picture", Auburn leading 17-15 with 11 seconds left. Bo Nix just has to take the snap and fall on the ball and it's over but the center exchange is bobbled, Jordan Davis pushes center back into Nix and recovers the ball. 4 seconds left. Rodrigo comes in and calmly drills his 6th field goal of the day for the game winner. Dawgs, 18-17.

Dawgs of Georgia long overdue to have one of those games where we snatch victory from the jaws of defeat. Miracle ending type victory, plus Auburn is due to be on the losing end of one of those games.

As Larry would have said, "Get the picture", Auburn leading 17-15 with 11 seconds left. Bo Nix just has to take the snap and fall on the ball and it's over but the center exchange is bobbled, Jordan Davis pushes center back into Nix and recovers the ball. 4 seconds left. Rodrigo comes in and calmly drills his 6th field goal of the day for the game winner. Dawgs, 18-17.
Six field goals in one game wood make Coach proud.
images
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT