ADVERTISEMENT

The Big Lie and Sidney Powell

willdup

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2002
According to court filings in the defamation suit brought by Dominion against Sidney Powell and others, the Trump campaign knew that the wild election fraud conspiracy theories Powell, Rudy and others were promoting were entirely unfounded (and that's putting it nicely). Not that an internal Trump team memo was needed to show that Dominion machines were not running Smartmatic software and that there we no ties to Venezuela or Antifa.

I guess Sidney remains desperate for funding, because yesterday she stated that democrats were killing people to cover up the rampant election fraud. Her example was Harrison Deal, the aid to Kelly Loeffler who, according to Sidney was "blown up", but who you probably remember was killed in a tragic multi-car accident.

There is no point in getting worked up about Sidney Powell. There will always be evil people willing to do anything for power and money, and yes that applies to both sides of the political spectrum. This is such an obvious and stupid lie it doesn't deserve a response.

But the people who believe this or anything Sidney Powell has ever said, and who obviously continue to fund this behaviour and allow themselves to be played for rubes and idiots, are directly contributing to the weakening of our democracy. Stop believing people who are so easily proven to be opportunistic liars simply taking your money for selfish ends.

Oh, and the Maricopa audit report this week is going to include endless suggestions of potential for problems, but will provide absolutely zero proof of any fraud.

According to court filings in the defamation suit brought by Dominion against Sidney Powell and others, the Trump campaign knew that the wild election fraud conspiracy theories Powell, Rudy and others were promoting were entirely unfounded (and that's putting it nicely). Not that an internal Trump team memo was needed to show that Dominion machines were not running Smartmatic software and that there we no ties to Venezuela or Antifa.

I guess Sidney remains desperate for funding, because yesterday she stated that democrats were killing people to cover up the rampant election fraud. Her example was Harrison Deal, the aid to Kelly Loeffler who, according to Sidney was "blown up", but who you probably remember was killed in a tragic multi-car accident.

There is no point in getting worked up about Sidney Powell. There will always be evil people willing to do anything for power and money, and yes that applies to both sides of the political spectrum. This is such an obvious and stupid lie it doesn't deserve a response.

But the people who believe this or anything Sidney Powell has ever said, and who obviously continue to fund this behaviour and allow themselves to be played for rubes and idiots, are directly contributing to the weakening of our democracy. Stop believing people who are so easily proven to be opportunistic liars simply taking your money for selfish ends.

Oh, and the Maricopa audit report this week is going to include endless suggestions of potential for problems, but will provide absolutely zero proof of any fraud.

How is Maricopa connected to Sidney? I didn't see a source linked for that commentary so it seems kind of random to attach it to this post.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
How is Maricopa connected to Sidney? I didn't see a source linked for that commentary so it seems kind of random to attach it to this post.
His panties got really twisted as he is really upset, and that little fart eeked out. He's convinced that just because there is no legal proof in GA, because it was never audited correctly, that people don't know how to take advantage of the system. Criminals are way ahead of the police in a ton of crimes. It is why mobsters last so long, or 60+% of murders don't get solved enough to get convictions, but he is trying so hard to say that nothing nefarious could've ever happened.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
His panties got really twisted as he is really upset, and that little fart eeked out. He's convinced that just because there is no legal proof in GA, because it was never audited correctly, that people don't know how to take advantage of the system. Criminals are way ahead of the police in a ton of crimes. It is why mobsters last so long, or 60+% of murders don't get solved enough to get convictions, but he is trying so hard to say that nothing nefarious could've ever happened.
Maricopa is just another component of the very intentional and cynical effort to create a crisis of confidence in our democratic systems. It actually serves two important purposes for the Trumpists and republicans in general. It keeps the base riled and the donations rolling in, which is always important to politicians. But it also continues to create the doubt about our elections that will allow state legislatures, given some of the recent election related laws put in place to address "concerns", to call into question the results of elections they don't like the result of.

@MonolithicDawgX, you can keep making endless accusations, but at some point (and that point has passed) if you can't provide a single example of proof, you brand yourself as nothing more than a whiny loser. Facts still matter and if you want to suggest that there was massive election fraud, something which has never been proven in the entire history of the country, then the burden of proof remains with the accusers.

Watch this and let me know what Chris Hayes missed.

Maricopa is just another component of the very intentional and cynical effort to create a crisis of confidence in our democratic systems. It actually serves two important purposes for the Trumpists and republicans in general. It keeps the base riled and the donations rolling in, which is always important to politicians. But it also continues to create the doubt about our elections that will allow state legislatures, given some of the recent election related laws put in place to address "concerns", to call into question the results of elections they don't like the result of.

@MonolithicDawgX, you can keep making endless accusations, but at some point (and that point has passed) if you can't provide a single example of proof, you brand yourself as nothing more than a whiny loser. Facts still matter and if you want to suggest that there was massive election fraud, something which has never been proven in the entire history of the country, then the burden of proof remains with the accusers.

If you think people lost faith in our democracy with the 2020 election you haven't been paying attention.

She was a grifter from day 1. Not surprised

I do agree with you will that she is a whacked out woman. Not trying to say anything to help her case. She is an embarrassment to the Republican Party at the moment. She has of course been both Democrat and republican in her lifetime. Whichever suits her at the moment. Raff is in between a rock and a hard place. He has to say the election was fair. He helped make the rules. He changed the voting laws to make things more secure so we don’t have questions 9 months later. And if you feel like things were run well in Cobb and Dekalb during election night you are no better than Mrs Powell. There should never be actions happening to be questioned. These folks screw up every time there is a vote.

The most important question I have for you is why are you still defending the election results unless it is just fun for you. Truthfully, you should hope this get reversed. You put two crazy ass dipsticks in office no less crazy than Sidney Powell. Look around. Anything better since they took over. No. Just about everything that could be f’ed up has been f’ed up. He was put in office because he would handle covid. Pretty much. And because trump was mean on Twitter. What has he done. He has done less about covid than trump did. We have a crisis at the border. That he can’t solve. He managed to screw up beyond believe in the Middle East. The economy here is hilarious. There are more jobs than workers in a lot of places, yet everything costs more and no end is in sight. At least he isn’t on social media. Not because he doesn’t want to be. No one will let him. Our president gets treated like a 13 year old by his handlers. And you are happy with the results of the election. What is worse. Soon biden will step down. Harris is not fit to run a McDonald’s. And she will be the first female president, and at the helm. Even my kids realize things are a mess, and yet you hope those election results are true. You ought to be digging things up. It is time to admit you screwed up. Everything else is just misdirection at the moment from the left. Doing all they can to advert the eyes away from their massive mistake.

Last edited:

Why in the world is a Republican Secretary of State appearing on the Chris Hayes show in the first place?

Reactions: poochpup
WGAS.
Is this brought up to get eyes off the current debacle in the WH?
Bingo....I wish everyone would just Ignore him and maybe he would just go away......Living almost a year in the past.....clamoring for attention with his incessant posting and reposting of links supporting his agenda.....Get over it already....

WGAS.
Is this brought up to get eyes off the current debacle in the WH?
Bingo....I wish everyone would just Ignore him and maybe he would just go away......Living almost a year in the past.....clamoring for attention with his incessant posting and reposting of links supporting his agenda.....Get over it already....
I wrote two paragraphs to state these exact two posts. Sometimes less is more in this case. It is time to admit massive mistakes were made. :)

As for the constantly used dull point about donations, name a politician who doesn't raise money.

The Left keeps talking about grifting all the time while Democrats are constantly asking for donations no different than Republicans. I guess it's a noble cause for people to send their hard earned money to Democrats.

I wrote two paragraphs to state these exact two posts. Sometimes less is more in this case. It is time to admit massive mistakes were made. :)

the border has been F’d up for a long time. We don’t know if Biden can get covid under control because too many people under cut it. At least w DJT he was the one under cutting his own policies. As for Powell that shat yesterday really pissed me off to politize that poor kids death is sickening.

yes my son knew him and a lot of his friends did as well.

BREAKING: Maricopa County Supervisor Steve Chucri RESIGNS From Office After TGP Exposé : “There Was No Cover-Up, The Election Was Not Stolen. Biden Won.”​

She's got nothing on the Biden crime family. This curiously comes out on the same day as we get confirmation(most of us already knew) of the Hunter laptop. Set aside 10% for the big guy. ;)
I don't disagree with that. The left always has a story ready to go to run cover for their guys. I am betting dementia Joe will fade off into the sunset and we never hear about him or Hunter again

Doesn't change my statement... lotta leeches latched on to the election fraud stuff who very clearly were just in it to profit

I agree that Biden's performance so far has been underwhelming at best ( and I voted for him as a vote against Trump).

However, Biden is not the first bad President in our history ( and certainly not the last), and we have survived all the others just fine. With the checks and balances in place, the probability that the Pubs will take the House in 2022, Biden can't destroy the US over the next four years.

What we can't survive is a coup, or any other attempts to overthrow an election. If that occurs, the US is toast, we will be no different than all the other banana republics in the world. Our economy will be ruined.

And make no mistake, Trump attempted a coup, fortunately, there were honorable folks in place that were able to thwart his attempts. Read the passages in Woodward's new book, Trump waited until all the key players were safe on January 6 before he taped that ridiculous video telling his folks to stand down. He was apparently hoping that the rioters would be able to halt the proceedings, and only when he realized that they could not, did he tell them to leave. Ivanka pleaded with him to issue the statement when the rioters entered the Capitol, but he refused.

I agree that Biden's performance so far has been underwhelming at best ( and I voted for him as a vote against Trump).

However, Biden is not the first bad President in our history ( and certainly not the last), and we have survived all the others just fine. With the checks and balances in place, the probability that the Pubs will take the House in 2022, Biden can't destroy the US over the next four years.

What we can't survive is a coup, or any other attempts to overthrow an election. If that occurs, the US is toast, we will be no different than all the other banana republics in the world. Our economy will be ruined.

And make no mistake, Trump attempted a coup, fortunately, there were honorable folks in place that were able to thwart his attempts. Read the passages in Woodward's new book, Trump waited until all the key players were safe on January 6 before he taped that ridiculous video telling his folks to stand down. He was apparently hoping that the rioters would be able to halt the proceedings, and only when he realized that they could not, did he tell them to leave. Ivanka pleaded with him to issue the statement when the rioters entered the Capitol, but he refused.
Great post, although you are missing two important items in this effort to undercut our democratic processes.
  • The recently released memo written by Trump lawyer John Eastman outlined a six point approach for Pence to invalidate the counting of the electors. The riot was a sideshow, not the main event.
  • The process has not ended with the 2020 election. What we continue to see is a concerted effort to set up the mechanisms to more effectively invalidate elections in 2022 or 2024 than the still failed effort in 2020.
Biden is a disaster. So was Trump. I have faith that as long as the people who legitimately win elections take office, that the system can self-correct over time. If our elections are no longer legitimate, we are no better that every other tinpot autocracy out there and will ultimately suffer the same fate.

Yeah this is what I would want to concentrate on if I was stupid enough to vote for a senile Biden. He makes blunder after blunder and this is the crap you hope to distract with? ROTFLMAO

Great post, although you are missing two important items in this effort to undercut our democratic processes.
  • The recently released memo written by Trump lawyer John Eastman outlined a six point approach for Pence to invalidate the counting of the electors. The riot was a sideshow, not the main event.
  • The process has not ended with the 2020 election. What we continue to see is a concerted effort to set up the mechanisms to more effectively invalidate elections in 2022 or 2024 than the still failed effort in 2020.
Biden is a disaster. So was Trump. I have faith that as long as the people who legitimately win elections take office, that the system can self-correct over time. If our elections are no longer legitimate, we are no better that every other tinpot autocracy out there and will ultimately suffer the same fate.

giphy.gif

Jen Psaki and the left at the moment. Biden has already prison raped the country in 9 months. Well, Nancy has. He has a while before the 22 elections. Never seen anything quite this bad. Evil Twitter man is gone. He can’t hurt your feelings anymore.

I do agree with you will that she is a whacked out woman. Not trying to say anything to help her case. She is an embarrassment to the Republican Party at the moment. She has of course been both Democrat and republican in her lifetime. Whichever suits her at the moment. Raff is in between a rock and a hard place. He has to say the election was fair. He helped make the rules. He changed the voting laws to make things more secure so we don’t have questions 9 months later. And if you feel like things were run well in Cobb and Dekalb during election night you are no better than Mrs Powell. There should never be actions happening to be questioned. These folks screw up every time there is a vote.

The most important question I have for you is why are you still defending the election results unless it is just fun for you. Truthfully, you should hope this get reversed. You put two crazy ass dipsticks in office no less crazy than Sidney Powell. Look around. Anything better since they took over. No. Just about everything that could be f’ed up has been f’ed up. He was put in office because he would handle covid. Pretty much. And because trump was mean on Twitter. What has he done. He has done less about covid than trump did. We have a crisis at the border. That he can’t solve. He managed to screw up beyond believe in the Middle East. The economy here is hilarious. There are more jobs than workers in a lot of places, yet everything costs more and no end is in sight. At least he isn’t on social media. Not because he doesn’t want to be. No one will let him. Our president gets treated like a 13 year old by his handlers. And you are happy with the results of the election. What is worse. Soon biden will step down. Harris is not fit to run a McDonald’s. And she will be the first female president, and at the helm. Even my kids realize things are a mess, and yet you hope those election results are true. You ought to be digging things up. It is time to admit you screwed up. Everything else is just misdirection at the moment from the left. Doing all they can to advert the eyes away from their massive mistake.
Thank you. Saved me time writing this. Defending the election process as uncomprimised in least is foolish. Being proud of installing Biden is laughing stock stuff

the border has been F’d up for a long time. We don’t know if Biden can get covid under control because too many people under cut it. At least w DJT he was the one under cutting his own policies. As for Powell that shat yesterday really pissed me off to politize that poor kids death is sickening.

yes my son knew him and a lot of his friends did as well.
Are you honestly comparing the border now to the border when DJT was in office? 200k a month coming across now and under DJT it was 10% of this. Was Trump perfect, hell no, but this is flat out Trump Derangement Syndrome at its finest and you should seek help immediately.

Too many people undercut it? What does this mean? Please explain how DJT undercut his own policies? The Border was closed!

Thank you. Saved me time writing this. Defending the election process as uncomprimised in least is foolish. Being proud of installing Biden is laughing stock stuff
Democrats have rich history of voter fraud. They do it every election. They depend on it. That's why they fight against voter ID. Has NOTHING to do with racism.

Reactions: cherrydawg

1. Biden will go down as the most damaging President in the history of our country.
2. We will not survive this if he and his handlers remove the checks and balances that are in place . That is what they are doing. Are you paying attention at all?
3. The fact that you still believe anything in Woodwards book this tells me that there is no hope for TDS. I wonder if you would believe this same tale if say , Sean Hannity had written the book? I doubt it.
4. The World is laughing at us. France , our oldest ally will no longer take calls from Potato Head . We have created a terrorist safe space in the Middle East. Our tax money is currently being given to illegal aliens and Haitians and Afghans while there are US citizens that are homeless , mentally ill and addicted that are left to suffer. **** that.
5. Inflation is currently destroying the middle class. He created this because he hates us.
6. His COVID plan is a disaster.
7. His cabinet is the biggest bunch of woke dummies ever assembled. Milley should be tried for treason.

giphy.gif

Jen Psaki and the left at the moment. Biden has already prison raped the country in 9 months. Well, Nancy has. He has a while before the 22 elections. Never seen anything quite this bad. Evil Twitter man is gone. He can’t hurt your feelings anymore.
It is beyond telling that none of you are willing to engage in a discussion of the topic of the post. A reminder, the thread is about the intentional and fully informed effort by the President and many elected Republican party members to steal what was, until proven differently, a legitimate presidential election.

No comment on the fact that Team Trump knew Sidney and Rudy were telling insane lies about the election for their benefit? Lies that were specifically intended to undermine faith in our elections?

No comment on the Eastman memo, which is a point by point plan, written by Trump lawyer, to subvert the will of the people?

Of course not, because what could you possibly say to defend a clear, documented, existential threat to our democracy coming from your own party? I'd try and change the subject as well.

You want to go deep on Biden's flaws, I can do that all day long and will agree with much of what you have to say. That in no way diminishes the importance of acknowledging the threat to the democratic system posed by trump and his supporters.

Your thought process and belief system are incompatible.

Your references to protecting democracy and big lies ring hollow when you uphold a system where elected officials can function in secrecy without accountability to the people all while the people lose privacy and rights by the minute. Of all countries in the world that should welcome full audits of elections, the USA should be the place that welcomes them to not only prove best intentions are at play, but openly welcome the opportunity to improve where necessary.

If our system allowed for Trump and Biden to be elected in the first place, there's no basis to believe a self-correction is coming. You placed the condition that as long as we have people holding office who legitimately won that this self-correction will occur yet you don't want to prove the legitimacy.

So your final sentence says it all about you. You're worried that if our elections have been illegitimate that all is lost so you're fighting to preserve an ideal and a perception you choose instead of operating in truth.

Why do you believe that if we have had illegitimate elections that we're not capable of correcting the mistakes and actually making our country better? That means you don't actually believe in the American people at all so you refuse to consider truth.

I have no idea what election audits would reveal, but I'm not afraid to look.

I have no idea what election audits would reveal, but I'm not afraid to look.
I'm not afraid to look either.

However, you don't think it matters who is doing the looking, so hiring a firm that has blatantly already voiced its opinion on the outcome is no problem ( I do have a feeling that you would have a big problem if the firm hired to do the audit had already said there was no fraud).

Look at Wisconsin now, that retired so called judge running the audit has already said the vote was stolen, and later, used taxpayer funds to attend an event run by the My Pillow guy.

Who are they going to hire next, Sidney Powell, it wouldn't surprise me.

Reactions: mitchelldawg

However, you don't think it matters who is doing the looking, so hiring a firm that has blatantly already voiced its opinion on the outcome is no problem ( I do have a feeling that you would have a big problem if the firm hired to do the audit had already said there was no fraud).

Look at Wisconsin now, that retired so called judge running the audit has already said the vote was stolen, and later, used taxpayer funds to attend an event run by the My Pillow guy.

To my knowledge, nothing has happened in Wisconsin to settle any dispute about the 2020 election one way or the other so I'm not sure of the point you're trying to make.

As for Maricopa, the presentation of results Friday is open to the public so I would assume they'll live stream and quickly post findings on the Internet so that literally everyone with Internet access who cares to look will be doing the looking. What's wrong with that? Would you rather a committee of 5 people in a secret location do the looking and tell us what they found?

How about you just wait to read what is produced then feel free to tag me and we can discuss the findings right here? I'm open to discussing anything.

Now do Eric Coomer.

Are these folks part of the master plan "in this effort to undercut our democratic processes" and "to set up the mechanisms to more effectively invalidate elections in 2022 or 2024" and in 2020, if necessary?

It is beyond telling that none of you are willing to engage in a discussion of the topic of the post. A reminder, the thread is about the intentional and fully informed effort by the President and many elected Republican party members to steal what was, until proven differently, a legitimate presidential election.

No comment on the fact that Team Trump knew Sidney and Rudy were telling insane lies about the election for their benefit? Lies that were specifically intended to undermine faith in our elections?

No comment on the Eastman memo, which is a point by point plan, written by Trump lawyer, to subvert the will of the people?

Of course not, because what could you possibly say to defend a clear, documented, existential threat to our democracy coming from your own party? I'd try and change the subject as well.

You want to go deep on Biden's flaws, I can do that all day long and will agree with much of what you have to say. That in no way diminishes the importance of acknowledging the threat to the democratic system posed by trump and his supporters.
If you are comparing the two it is a no contest. One is an ego maniac. The other is just a maniac. And an angry one at that. The threat to the democracy as you say helped to change the voting laws for the better. Sorry. If you have a problem needing an id to vote, we will never agree there. I said Powell is a nut job. In it for the money and because she would take the case. It is going to be hard to prove, but most people today, Even on the left somewhat agree reform was needed. And things could easily not be on the up and up. You had at least twenty firsts ever in our country’s history happen during the election. Will it get overturned. Hell no. Don went scorched earth and made some big enemies. They came to collect and did. And so obsessed with removing him, you managed to put the two biggest embarrassments ever in the White House. It isn’t time to go back and argue about the election. It is over. It is time to fix the cluster f you put in office. Nothing is better, and comparing it to Donnie like he was worse isn’t paying attention or agenda driven. Will, this circus is only getting worse for the left. This is just the beginning. I hope you close your eyes. This guy’s breakdown is coming for the whole world to see. I hope heels up is wheels up enough to handle it.

Are these folks part of the master plan "in this effort to undercut our democratic processes" and "to set up the mechanisms to more effectively invalidate elections in 2022 or 2024" and in 2020, if necessary?
Things both parties have said or done:
  • question potential security risks in electronic voting
Things only one party have said/done:
  • say the only possible way they could lose an election is due to fraud
  • say they won an election by millions of votes that they lost by millions of votes
  • call a secretary of state as ask them to "find" one more vote than needed to win the state
  • suggest that several republican SOS's conspired to hide massive democrat voter fraud
  • assert one of the voting machine manufacturers has proven ties to communists in venezuela and Antifa
  • assert that millions of votes were manipulated via voting machines
  • send a letter from the former president to the GA SOS this week, demanding that last year's election be overturned
  • fund an entirely partisan audit in AZ, performed by a company owned by an established election conspiracy theorist
  • suggest the dems are murdering people to cover up election fraud
  • pursue and lose 60+ frivolous election fraud lawsuits.
So, you think both parties have equally contributed to the undermining of faith in our elections?

1. Biden will go down as the most damaging President in the history of our country.
2. We will not survive this if he and his handlers remove the checks and balances that are in place . That is what they are doing. Are you paying attention at all?
3. The fact that you still believe anything in Woodwards book this tells me that there is no hope for TDS. I wonder if you would believe this same tale if say , Sean Hannity had written the book? I doubt it.
4. The World is laughing at us. France , our oldest ally will no longer take calls from Potato Head . We have created a terrorist safe space in the Middle East. Our tax money is currently being given to illegal aliens and Haitians and Afghans while there are US citizens that are homeless , mentally ill and addicted that are left to suffer. **** that.
5. Inflation is currently destroying the middle class. He created this because he hates us.
6. His COVID plan is a disaster.
7. His cabinet is the biggest bunch of woke dummies ever assembled. Milley should be tried for treason.
I would like this post eleventy billion times if I could. 100 percent agree. Said this before he was elected about the middle class.

Things both parties have said or done:
  • question potential security risks in electronic voting
Things only one party have said/done:
  • say the only possible way they could lose an election is due to fraud
  • say they won an election by millions of votes that they lost by millions of votes
  • call a secretary of state as ask them to "find" one more vote than needed to win the state
  • suggest that several republican SOS's conspired to hide massive democrat voter fraud
  • assert one of the voting machine manufacturers has proven ties to communists in venezuela and Antifa
  • assert that millions of votes were manipulated via voting machines
  • send a letter from the former president to the GA SOS this week, demanding that last year's election be overturned
  • fund an entirely partisan audit in AZ, performed by a company owned by an established election conspiracy theorist
  • suggest the dems are murdering people to cover up election fraud
  • pursue and lose 60+ frivolous election fraud lawsuits.
So, you think both parties have equally contributed to the undermining of faith in our elections?
Pursued and won 18 of 25 election lawsuits not included in the selectively chosen 60 that you cite. There are 13 still in progress, including 2 in Georgia. You know that. At least, I've told you often enough that you should know that.

No one was asked to find anything. Georgia's SoS and staff were given information and asked to do their jobs. The claim you cite is outdated and retracted. But, we both know you are aware of that.

If you don't like Doug Logan, you're really going to hate Eric Coomer.

You should also look up and view HBO's Kill Chain: The Cyber War on America's Elections. Released in 2020 and has a strong focus on Georgia elections. Is Harri Hursti also a conspiracy theorist?

Your list of "things only one party have said/done:" didn't address both sides of the ledger.

You forgot to mention the threats of Merrick Garland to any state legislature daring to exercise its constitutionally assigned right and responsibility to question, inspect and manage their own state's elections.

You forgot to mention the House Democrats' efforts to undermine the constitution and federalize elections.

You forgot to mention the Democrat effort to resuscitate the "Russian Collusion" hoax for the 2020 election, only to be disproven again and further implicate the FBI in promoting the Steele Dossier, which they knew was false and paid for by the Clinton campaign.

You forgot about the nationwide coordinated plans for riots and violent protests if Trump had won the election.

You forgot to mention Mark Zuckerberg's $419 million effort to interfere in local election offices through direct donations with strings attached.

You forgot about the efforts of the DNC via Perkins Coie to change election laws outside the legislative process prior to the 2020 election, including efforts to overwhelm local offices with last minute submissions of bulk voter registration in order to over-ride standard verification procedures such as signature matching. One need look no further than Stacy Abrams' consent decree and subsequent actions for an example.

And most of all, you forgot to mention the 5 years of complaining about the 2016 election from the Clinton campaign and other Democrats.

Regarding my own experience, I see bipartisan efforts to hide bad election processes. Piddling around with recounts and using the same firms to inspect machinery that certified them for use in the first place looks like political theater, regardless of which group is performing.

Last edited:
Pursued and won 18 of 25 election lawsuits not included in the selectively chosen 60 that you cite. There are 13 still in progress, including 2 in Georgia. You know that. At least, I've told you often enough that you should know that.

No one was asked to find anything. Georgia's SoS and staff were given information and asked to do their jobs. The claim you cite is outdated and retracted. But, we both know you are aware of that.

If you don't like Paul Logan, you're really going to hate Eric Coomer.

You should also look up and view HBO's Kill Chain: The Cyber War on America's Elections. Released in 2020 and has a strong focus on Georgia elections. Is Harri Hursti also a conspiracy theorist?

Your list of "things only one party have said/done:" didn't address both sides of the ledger.

You forgot to mention the threats of Garland Merrick to any state legislature daring to exercise its constitutionally assigned right and responsibility to question, inspect and manage their own state's elections.

You forgot to mention the House Democrats' efforts to undermine the constitution and federalize elections.

You forgot to mention the Democrat effort to resuscitate the "Russian Collusion" hoax for the 2020 election, only to be disproven again and further implicate the FBI in promoting the Steele Dossier, which they knew was false and paid for by the Clinton campaign.

You forgot about the nationwide coordinated plans for riots and violent protests if Trump had won the election.

You forgot to mention Mark Zuckerberg's $419 million effort to interfere in local election offices through direct donations with strings attached.

You forgot about the efforts of the DNC via Perkins Coie to change election laws outside the legislative process prior to the 2020 election, including efforts to overwhelm local offices with last minute submissions of bulk voter registration in order to over-ride standard verification procedures such as signature matching. One need look no further than Stacy Abrams' consent decree and subsequent actions for an example.

And most of all, you forgot to mention the 5 years of complaining about the 2016 election from the Clinton campaign and other Democrats.

Regarding my own experience, I see bipartisan efforts to hide bad election processes. Piddling around with recounts and using the same firms to inspect machinery that certified them for use in the first place looks like political theater, regardless of which group is performing.
You reference election lawsuits pursued and won. I cited election fraud lawsuits. Are any of the lawsuits you referenced, much less any of the republican victories, litigating the issue of fraud, or are they process and procedure lawsuits? I spent some time on the ABA website reviewing cases and could not find a single example of a won case proving fraud. If I missed it feel free to share.

The claim regarding Trump's call to Raffensberger has not been retracted, given that anyone who was interested was able to listen to the hour long call in its entirety. Trump had no new information, only information that had already be disproven. But you knew that.

I will watch the movie you suggested.

Garland has the responsibility that any audits are complying with federal law. Given who funded and conducted the audit in AZ, that is a reasonable review to engage in.

Was the previous federal voting rights act unconstitutional? If not, why would a new one be?

Only one side actually sacked the Capitol after the election. Anything else is nothing more speculation. Feel free to share the democratic plan for mass protests.

Did the Perkins Coie efforts results is voter fraud? If so, then prove it in. court.

Russia did help Trump get elected. They didn't commit voter fraud to do it, but they helped and it is very well documented in the six part Senate Intelligence report. Calling it a hoax doesn't make it so.

EDIT: From a review of Killchain:
"The U.S. voting system is, as several interviewees in Kill Chain put it, a bipartisan concern; still, as the documentary notes, Senate majority leader Mitch McConnell has blocked votes on the Secure Elections Act and four similar bipartisan bills."

So the senior republican on the Hill keeps blocking election security bills? Why is that?

Here's my solution. Create a federally funded election audit commission, whose job it is to audit elections across the country. Give them a decent budget, ensure it is as non-partisan as anything can be in DC, and start auditing. Sound good?

Last edited:
Reactions: mitchelldawg

Sidney Powell Announces Her Legal Team Will Depose Dominion’s Eric Coomer for Questioning Later Today​

By Jim Hoft
Published September 23, 2021 at 8:26am
629 Comments
Attorney Sidney Powell announced during a recent interview that her legal team will depose Dominion’s Eric Coomer for questioning later today.

Coomer has sued several Trump supporters, media outlets and media personalities following the 2020 presidential election, including The Gateway Pundit and Jim Hoft.

Powell will have 2 hours to depose Eric Coomer later today.

Via The Freedom Times:

TRENDING: THEY'RE SCARED: Maricopa County Supervisor Bill Gates Claims Leaked Chucri Tapes are "ELECTIONS MISINFORMATION" that "Spreads Like Wildfire"

Sidney Powell revealed that her legal team is going to be able to ask Eric Coomer — the security director at the Colorado-based Dominion Voting Systems — two hours worth of questions in a deposition on September 23rd.
The deposition was granted by the Colorado court overseeing a defamation lawsuit filed by Coomer that alleges Powell and other parties falsely accused him of being a key actor in “rigging” the election for President-elect Joe Biden.
Read the rest here.

Reactions: Dawg 'n IT

Sidney Powell Announces Her Legal Team Will Depose Dominion’s Eric Coomer for Questioning Later Today​

By Jim Hoft
Published September 23, 2021 at 8:26am
629 Comments
Attorney Sidney Powell announced during a recent interview that her legal team will depose Dominion’s Eric Coomer for questioning later today.

Coomer has sued several Trump supporters, media outlets and media personalities following the 2020 presidential election, including The Gateway Pundit and Jim Hoft.

Powell will have 2 hours to depose Eric Coomer later today.

Via The Freedom Times:

TRENDING: THEY'RE SCARED: Maricopa County Supervisor Bill Gates Claims Leaked Chucri Tapes are "ELECTIONS MISINFORMATION" that "Spreads Like Wildfire"

Read the rest here.
Thought I heard something about the Dominion case against Giuliani being dismissed by the NY Supreme Court today too.

Here's my solution. Create a federally funded election audit commission, whose job it is to audit elections across the country. Give them a decent budget, ensure it is as non-partisan as anything can be in DC, and start auditing. Sound good?
Dawg n IT and the other Trumpers will never go for that, they only want folks who say their side won before the audit starts.

ADVERTISEMENT