ADVERTISEMENT

The Big Lie and Sidney Powell

Dawg n IT and the other Trumpers will never go for that, they only want folks who say their side won before the audit starts.
You're half right. I would never go for creating a federally funded committee to be solely responsible for audits of local elections boards around the country.

If we're going to continue using technology to conduct elections, I am okay with the federal government being involved with maintaining standards in configuration and operation of equipment. I've mentioned before how election technology should be governed similarly to PCI Compliance in the commerce world.

Also, I'm not a Trumper, just an American looking out of other Americans including you. Never have I said a specific result should come from an audit. I've simply argued that audits should occur and we go from there.

Pursued and won 18 of 25 election lawsuits not included in the selectively chosen 60 that you cite. There are 13 still in progress, including 2 in Georgia. You know that. At least, I've told you often enough that you should know that.

No one was asked to find anything. Georgia's SoS and staff were given information and asked to do their jobs. The claim you cite is outdated and retracted. But, we both know you are aware of that.

If you don't like Doug Logan, you're really going to hate Eric Coomer.

You should also look up and view HBO's Kill Chain: The Cyber War on America's Elections. Released in 2020 and has a strong focus on Georgia elections. Is Harri Hursti also a conspiracy theorist?

Your list of "things only one party have said/done:" didn't address both sides of the ledger.

You forgot to mention the threats of Merrick Garland to any state legislature daring to exercise its constitutionally assigned right and responsibility to question, inspect and manage their own state's elections.

You forgot to mention the House Democrats' efforts to undermine the constitution and federalize elections.

You forgot to mention the Democrat effort to resuscitate the "Russian Collusion" hoax for the 2020 election, only to be disproven again and further implicate the FBI in promoting the Steele Dossier, which they knew was false and paid for by the Clinton campaign.

You forgot about the nationwide coordinated plans for riots and violent protests if Trump had won the election.

You forgot to mention Mark Zuckerberg's $419 million effort to interfere in local election offices through direct donations with strings attached.

You forgot about the efforts of the DNC via Perkins Coie to change election laws outside the legislative process prior to the 2020 election, including efforts to overwhelm local offices with last minute submissions of bulk voter registration in order to over-ride standard verification procedures such as signature matching. One need look no further than Stacy Abrams' consent decree and subsequent actions for an example.

And most of all, you forgot to mention the 5 years of complaining about the 2016 election from the Clinton campaign and other Democrats.

Regarding my own experience, I see bipartisan efforts to hide bad election processes. Piddling around with recounts and using the same firms to inspect machinery that certified them for use in the first place looks like political theater, regardless of which group is performing.
So here is Trump, last night, admitting that he called and tried to pressure Kemp to hold a “special election” after he lost. Totally legit, right? Just the standard election mulligan, something that happens all the time.

Last edited:
So here is Trump, last night, admitting that he called and tried to pressure Kemp to hold a “special election” after he lost. Totally legit, right? Just the standard election mulligan, something that happens all the time.

Some guy on Twitter uses the word "Pressured" to get more likes and retweets and we're all triggered. If he said "talked to" or "discussed" it just wouldn't have the same oomph, would it? The complete conversation is already out there and there is nothing new here. WaPo already backtracked their predictably skewed comments.

Here's the WaPo correction, 2 months after the fact. Still didn't admit that they had the full recording from the beginning.

Two months after publication of this story, the Georgia secretary of state released an audio recording of President Donald Trump’s December phone call with the state’s top elections investigator. The recording revealed that The Post misquoted Trump’s comments on the call, based on information provided by a source. Trump did not tell the investigator to “find the fraud” or say she would be “a national hero” if she did so. Instead, Trump urged the investigator to scrutinize ballots in Fulton County, Ga., asserting she would find “dishonesty” there. He also told her that she had “the most important job in the country right now.”

I haven't seen the whole speech, but Trump is entertaining the troops. His point was he asked about what could happen and got cut off. Not exactly tying him to a chair and bringing out the phone book.

The longer point is that Kemp/Raffensperger had a problem and refused to do anything within their authority. The cases are in court now because they had documented problems with that election. Laws were broken. We already know that. Georgia officials did nothing about it. That's a bigger problem.

Go watch "Kill Chain" as we discussed earlier. You'll see bigger problems, even though the film was produced before that election.

Last edited:
Some guy on Twitter uses the word "Pressured" to get more likes and retweets and we're all triggered. If he said "talked to" or "discussed" it just wouldn't have the same oomph, would it? The complete conversation is already out there and there is nothing new here. WaPo already backtracked their predictably skewed comments.

Here's the WaPo correction, 2 months after the fact. Still didn't admit that they had the full recording from the beginning.

Two months after publication of this story, the Georgia secretary of state released an audio recording of President Donald Trump’s December phone call with the state’s top elections investigator. The recording revealed that The Post misquoted Trump’s comments on the call, based on information provided by a source. Trump did not tell the investigator to “find the fraud” or say she would be “a national hero” if she did so. Instead, Trump urged the investigator to scrutinize ballots in Fulton County, Ga., asserting she would find “dishonesty” there. He also told her that she had “the most important job in the country right now.”

I haven't seen the whole speech, but Trump is entertaining the troops. His point was he asked about what could happen and got cut off. Not exactly tying him to a chair and bringing out the phone book.

The longer point is that Kemp/Raffensperger had a problem and refused to do anything within their authority. The cases are in court now because they had documented problems with that election. Laws were broken. We already know that. Georgia officials did nothing about it. That's a bigger problem.

Go watch "Kill Chain" as we discussed earlier. You'll see bigger problems, even though the film was produced before that election.
Does Kill Chain address the introduction of paper ballots in GA for the 2020 election, because that would seem to address much of what the movie identifies as risks to the integrity of the voting process.

I haven’t been able to find much about ongoing election lawsuits in GA. Any links would be much appreciated.

As a participant in the Maricopa audit process, do you believe the results proved Trump won AZ?

If not, do you take issue with Trump’s statements that the audit proves he won the state?

Last edited:

What do you think it means, when the President of the United States says this to Brad Raffensperger:

"I don’t know, look, Brad. I got to get . . . I have to find 12,000 votes, and I have them times a lot. And therefore, I won the state. That’s before we go to the next step, which is in the process of right now. You know, and I watched you this morning, and you said, well, there was no criminality.
But I mean all of this stuff is very dangerous stuff. When you talk about no criminality, I think it’s very dangerous for you to say that."

What do you think it means, when the President of the United States says this to Brad Raffensperger:

"I don’t know, look, Brad. I got to get . . . I have to find 12,000 votes, and I have them times a lot. And therefore, I won the state. That’s before we go to the next step, which is in the process of right now. You know, and I watched you this morning, and you said, well, there was no criminality.
But I mean all of this stuff is very dangerous stuff. When you talk about no criminality, I think it’s very dangerous for you to say that."
Trump is correct. Laws were broken, and it was very dangerous for Raffensperger to say that everything was fine. He knew there were illegal acts - he was directly involved in at least one. He knew that Fulton County was a mess. His own consultant produced 29 pages of issues after redacting the really juicy stuff. Raffensperger had the complete report in November.

It now looks like the Fulton County assertion that the GBI was investigating them is also overstated. When Judge Amero (Fulton Superior Court) asked for information on the claimed GBI investigation, Fulton County had no documentation of it.

After Raffensperger and Gabriel Sterling insisted for months that there was no problem with Fulton County chain of custody documents for drop boxes, he had to admit the problems and launch an investigation.

Now, as Brad and company attempt to investigate Fulton County for possible intervention by the state, opponents are using his earlier words defending the election against him. Rob Pitts continually cites Raffensperger's "3 vote counts" as proof that there is no problem. Looks like the SoS would have been better off taking the president's advice.

Does Kill Chain address the introduction of paper ballots in GA for the 2020 election, because that would seem to address much of what the movie identifies as risks to the integrity of the voting process.

I haven’t been able to find much about ongoing election lawsuits in GA. Any links would be much appreciated.

As a participant in the Maricopa audit process, do you believe the results proved Trump won AZ?

If not, do you take issue with Trump’s statements that the audit proves he won the state?

Hey will!

One question to see if there is some common ground.

Do you see inherent problems and potential for fraud in election vote harvesting?

I’ll hang up and listen.

Good day to you sir.

I don't think they do, but Harri Hursti has raised a flag about the barcode printed ballot, which does not allow the voter to see their vote. That really defeats the purpose of producing a paper ballot from the Dominion system.

Interesting that you don't see coverage of the elections cases in Georgia. The most active has been the case against Fulton County election officials by Garland Favorito and VoterGA. The case belongs to Fulton Superior Court, but is being heard in Henry County by Superior Court Judge Brian Amero. The Case was originally filed as Favorito v. Cooney.

The key judgment issued in the case, so far is a judgment ordering mail-in ballots to be unsealed for inspection by petitioner. Under the ruling, the petitioner is allowed to inspect and scan the ballots. Since then, all the wrangling has been about establishing the protocols for this to take place. The county officials have retained criminal attorneys to defend their case.

The other case is VoterGA v. Gwinnett County Board of Elections. That case is also about gaining access to inspect ballots. You can find information on both cases here, the VoterGA website.

There is also a new case against the state over the Dominion Ballot Marking Devices. That one has been filed but hasn't had a court date, yet.

I am still trying to get my head around everything in the Maricopa County audit. That was a preliminary report and doesn't include work still being done on signature envelopes (copies turned over 3 weeks ago) where the county provided poor quality, low resolution copies.

There is still security data that hasn't been turned over (router logs, Splunk security logs). There are also unresolved problems with data deleted from the EMS workstations before they were turned over. The county claims to have copies of the data they deleted or overwrote, but did not turn them over in response to the subpoenas.

We now find that there are a lot of things not included in the Senate report, but the original version was much more harsh toward the county. An exhibit that didn't make the final cut was a list of laws broken by county officials, cross referenced to relevant audit findings.

My favorite one is this: there were 18,000 voters, who cast ballots in the November election, who were deleted from the county's voter registration system between Nov. 7th and December 4th.

They mentioned that ballots were printed on 10 different types of paper, but left out the following. Statute requires that in person, on demand ballots be printed on Rolland VoteSecure paper, 80-100#. The audit found over 164K ballots from in -person voting printed on standard quality paper with no security features and thin enough for marker ink to bleed through.

There is a lot of stuff that the Senate Judiciary Committee deleted from the public report and turned over to the state Attorney General for investigation, instead.

In Summary, the audit proved that there are more issues with Maricopa County's handling of the election than the margin of victory. Georgia state law requires that if such a thing happened there, you could not certify the election results. That seems to be a prudent concept.

I don't think anyone should be claiming victory in Arizona.

The biggest threat to America is the radical left, and some want to continue to believe Trump is Babayega. By putting Biden in charge, anything resembling the “middle” is gone forever. F y’all.

Hey will!

One question to see if there is some common ground.

Do you see inherent problems and potential for fraud in election vote harvesting?

I’ll hang up and listen.

Good day to you sir.
That's a good question, PW. I haven't responded yet because I want to do more research/reading before offering an opinion and the number of conference calls that allow multi-tasking have been limited recently.

I'll get back to you.

As for the constantly used dull point about donations, name a politician who doesn't raise money.

The Left keeps talking about grifting all the time while Democrats are constantly asking for donations no different than Republicans. I guess it's a noble cause for people to send their hard earned money to Democrats.
Democrats use their money for what they are raising it for Lardazz sticks it in his pocket, puts little clauses in making it a recurring donation. What former President went on a tour to cry and complain like Trump has. he is Hitler or worse

Reactions: nice marmot
I hope they don't go home and threaten to kill their wife! maybe they have multiple personalities! I think we need more Boebert's and MTG in office. Can't get crazy enough in Congress, until they have an old fashioned western shoot out on Capital Hill.
LOL you're going to get shredded here. Good luck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT