ADVERTISEMENT

The Border Is Closed

jenkinscreekdawg

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Jun 22, 2001
The White House will tell us this ...it's a lie . They won't give us the accurate numbers on where the illegals at Del Rio have been moved to ...the numbers at the bridge have been reduced , yet the numbers don't add up based on the original number of folks . And of course , the demorats are yelling racism because most of the illegals at the bridge are black . I don't care what color they are , we have laws and they should be enforced !!!

The White House will tell us this ...it's a lie . They won't give us the accurate numbers on where the illegals at Del Rio have been moved to ...the numbers at the bridge have been reduced , yet the numbers don't add up based on the original number of folks . And of course , the demorats are yelling racism because most of the illegals at the bridge are black . I don't care what color they are , we have laws and they should be enforced !!!
Joementia has no clothes and the fawning fake media just applauds.

emperor-has-no-clothes.jpg

Last edited:
Do you know why the Haitians are at the border?
Yes. They came from migrant camps in Chile and Argentina. When Joe rolled back the very effective Trump policies on tbe border, they all left Chile and Argentina to come to America where they think they'll make much more money. And now Joe is shipping them back to Haiti?? It's a disgrace.

Yes. They came from migrant camps in Chile and Argentina. When Joe rolled back the very effective Trump policies on tbe border, they all left Chile and Argentina to come to America where they think they'll make much more money. And now Joe is shipping them back to Haiti?? It's a disgrace.

answering this: yes, America's interventions in Haiti are a disgrace, going back over 100 years. ANOTHER FAILED AMERICAN MILITARY INTEVENTION.

Apparently, entering the country is so easy, they go back to Mexico to get take out and bring it back to the camp.

FAAZc6MVkAsZLNe
The demorats should be ashamed to buy into such "whip "BS , the Border Patrol is doing what they can to protect the border... and they get thrown under the bus . If the illegals weren't black , it would be " no problem " . It is hard to believe that this is happening the way this bunch in DC has " screwed it up " , and then lie about it ..."don't believe your eyes " !!!!

The demorats should be ashamed to buy into such "whip "BS , the Border Patrol is doing what they can to protect the border... and they get thrown under the bus . If the illegals weren't black , it would be " no problem " . It is hard to believe that this is happening the way this bunch in DC has " screwed it up " , and then lie about it ..."don't believe your eyes " !!!!
Yeah, agree for the most part.

But thinks it is more about the color gold, as in “electoral gold”……or maybe green, definitely not black. Doing everything they can to remain in power. More about them (monetarily) than the best interest of this country.

Things are slowly being destroyed and nothing is being done. But I have hope, hope of seeing his azz thrown out of office….and also his sidekick, “KAMALA”.

“Don’t believe your eyes”……couldn’t have said it better, just insulting as hayul.

They push fake stories and narratives despite everyone knowing the obvious truth. This is a mere small item showing what unchecked media enabling of this admin has done. No accountability

Reactions: woofn
Yeah, agree for the most part.

But thinks it is more about the color gold, as in “electoral gold”……or maybe green, definitely not black. Doing everything they can to remain in power. More about them (monetarily) than the best interest of this country.

Things are slowly being destroyed and nothing is being done. But I have hope, hope of seeing his azz thrown out of office….and also his sidekick, “KAMALA”.

“Don’t believe your eyes”……couldn’t have said it better, just insulting as hayul.
I disagree in that I don’t think it’s slowly anymore re destroying the country’s values, safety, our borders, our military leadership and the democratic lunacy that seems to out do their antics of the day before

I disagree in that I don’t think it’s slowly anymore re destroying the country’s values, safety, our borders, our military leadership and the democratic lunacy that seems to out do their antics of the day before
I guess it depends on your definition of “slowly”. But it definitely feels like I am watching this in slow motion - 😏

Reactions: woofn
Two things. They are trying to make the Border Patrol officers quit by demoralizing them and giving them assignments unrelated to their actual work. Taking away resources is just another way of making them less effective at what they are supposed to be doing.

Second, this is a chance for Harris to act like she's doing something. She got to put on a mask, and be all angry and indignant about BP officers "whipping" poor Haitians. To me, it makes her look ignorant and unaware, but I'm sure her base liked it. They likely don't know how to ride a horse, either.

Reactions: MaitlandFloridaDawg
Two things. They are trying to make the Border Patrol officers quit by demoralizing them and giving them assignments unrelated to their actual work. Taking away resources is just another way of making them less effective at what they are supposed to be doing.

Second, this is a chance for Harris to act like she's doing something. She got to put on a mask, and be all angry and indignant about BP officers "whipping" poor Haitians. To me, it makes her look ignorant and unaware, but I'm sure her base liked it. They likely don't know how to ride a horse, either.
Wouldn't you think the dumb a## would have learned anything from the defund the police debacle , cities that did that are now having to do a 180 ...losers !! The same thing will happen on the border if they try that BS !!! Harris is a do nothing loser , and if she ever becomes President , we will have to use a lot of spray tan so as to have brown skin !!!

Has anyone mentioned that the border patrol guys on horseback were almost all Hispanics. I guess Mexicans are racist too.

I’d be pounding that one out there if I were the pubs.

Joe says they “strapped” them! Whatever that is. Miss Cook had a thick black leather strap when I was in Second Grade Advanced Reading. When you misbehaved, you had to lay your tender side of your wrist out there and she tore it up. I wasn’t getting any white privilege in Second Grade. Big ole black leather strap. I bet those reins weren’t worse than that.

Last edited:
Reactions: MaitlandFloridaDawg
Joe says they “strapped” them! Whatever that is. Miss Cook had a thick black leather strap when I was in Second Grade Advanced Reading. When you misbehaved, you had to lay your tender side of your wrist out there and she tore it up. I wasn’t getting any white privilege in Second Grade. Big ole black leather strap. I bet those reins wasn’t worse than that.
It's amazing how things have evolved through the years. Back in my younger days before I flew the nest from SWGA I was whipped countless times by an array of belts,wooden sticks,yardsticks,wooden spoons etc. at the homestead. When we got the hook at school we got a giant wooden paddle with victim signatures written on it. The PE coach had one with holes drilled through it and that was the worst one.

Last beating I took was my junior year at Mccallie. A group of us were screaming stuff at the Baylor tennis players during a match out of our dorm room and the Baylor coach raised cane about it with our tennis coach. He told admin and the asssitant principal rolled us into his office and started rambling on about being immature and embarrassing. Told us since we were acting like spoiled, rotten, disrespectful 5th graders he was going to treat us as such. He opened up his drawer and pulled out this monster paddle and said drop em. The look on all 5 faces was priceless. He tore into us with a vengeance. All of us had huge welts and bruises. Good times

Joe says they “strapped” them! Whatever that is. Miss Cook had a thick black leather strap when I was in Second Grade Advanced Reading. When you misbehaved, you had to lay your tender side of your wrist out there and she tore it up. I wasn’t getting any white privilege in Second Grade. Big ole black leather strap. I bet those reins wasn’t worse than that.
Doesn't matter. The people who took the pictures and the video of the Border Patrol officers say they never saw any of them hit anyone with anything. They say their work is being misrepresented. Biden and Harris are lying.

KTSM El Paso, TX Report

"Photographer Paul Ratje, speaking with KTSM, said that he and his colleagues taking photos that day never saw any of the agents whipping the Haitian migrants they were moving."

Last edited:
Doesn't matter. The people who took the pictures and the video of the Border Patrol officers say they never saw any of them hit anyone with anything. They say their work is being misrepresented. Biden and Harris are lying.

KTSM El Paso, TX Report

"Photographer Paul Ratje, speaking with KTSM, said that he and his colleagues taking photos that day never saw any of the agents whipping the Haitian migrants they were moving."

Why wouldn't they lie about this , they lie about everything else . They are desperate to deflect from their stupid policies ...impeachment time !!!!

KTSM El Paso, TX Report

I know it’s a lie but even the lie is BS. I wouldn’t care if they had a whip. They were crossing the river into a sovereign country. They can shoot them for all I care. You either have your own country or you don’t. If they did even qualify as refugees, which they don’t, there is still a process. I am humane enough to where they maybe should get a warning before we shoot. I couldn’t care less if it was an actual whip. Don’t break into someone else’s country.

I know it’s a lie but even the lie is BS. I wouldn’t care if they had a whip. They were crossing the river into a sovereign country. They can shoot them for all I care. You either have your own country or you don’t. If they did even qualify as refugees, which they don’t, there is still a process. I am humane enough to where they maybe should get a warning before we shoot. I couldn’t care less if it was an actual whip. Don’t break into someone else’s country.
Concur….GATA!

It's amazing how things have evolved through the years. Back in my younger days before I flew the nest from SWGA I was whipped countless times by an array of belts,wooden sticks,yardsticks,wooden spoons etc. at the homestead. When we got the hook at school we got a giant wooden paddle with victim signatures written on it. The PE coach had one with holes drilled through it and that was the worst one.

Last beating I took was my junior year at Mccallie. A group of us were screaming stuff at the Baylor tennis players during a match out of our dorm room and the Baylor coach raised cane about it with our tennis coach. He told admin and the asssitant principal rolled us into his office and started rambling on about being immature and embarrassing. Told us since we were acting like spoiled, rotten, disrespectful 5th graders he was going to treat us as such. He opened up his drawer and pulled out this monster paddle and said drop em. The look on all 5 faces was priceless. He tore into us with a vengeance. All of us had huge welts and bruises. Good times
I bet McCallie hasn’t given whippings in 25 yrs but glad to hear they did in the past.

answering this: yes, America's interventions in Haiti are a disgrace, going back over 100 years. ANOTHER FAILED AMERICAN MILITARY INTEVENTION.
Whew, thought you were going to Blame Trump.

Are you sure it doesn’t have anything to do with the Billions we send down there in foreign aid? Maybe they decided to just come pick it up themselves instead of waiting on the check.

Reactions: jenkinscreekdawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT