ADVERTISEMENT

The complete lack of ethical justice in the Jan 6 peaceful protests is astounding, but expected from the fascist regime in office

She was trying to get past the last line of defense before the House chamber.

She was a terrorist, not a peaceful protester.

And before you ask, the Antifa out in Portland are terrorists as well.

Cops can shoot them too as far as I care

Last edited:

Have you ever seen the video. Look. She was breaking into the wrong place. That is why she got shot. And someone ordered the code red. If you haven’t seen the video. Watch it. There was a tactical team with fully armed machine guns arriving to move people back. That is why police let their position go. They got there five seconds after Babbitt was shot. No one hit the police directly in the video of the shooting. This women was unarmed. 5’3 and 115 pounds. She owned a pool business and was a vet who had done several tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. She wasn’t a terrorist. She played a stupid game and won a stupid prize. That was her crime. If you haven’t watched the video. Don’t comment. There was no one in the hallway other than that officer. Had he waited five seconds, he wouldn’t have had to shoot. Just a bad situation all the way around. There is a politician who f’ed up and told that cop to shoot the first person to break glass. That is the only explanation. That is why the wagons have been circled. Did you know there is video and audio from the other side of the door she was breaking thru? It hasn’t been released yet. Why is that?

Last edited:
Just a bad situation all the way around. There is a politician who f’ed up and told that cop to shoot the first person to break glass. That is the only explanation.
this seems about right. Today we find out that the Pentagon told the National Guard to stand down five times between 1:30 and 5:20. All for a bit of political theater.

Last edited:

Agree, but our current governors regard Babbitt's shooting as a useful tool in their portayal of the idiot intruders as insurrectionists who deserved to be shot. And they are opposed to dissuading the Antifa anarchists from contributing to the increasing chaos which will facilitate their seizure of more power and control. Anybody who does not see the evil afoot is blind.

Agree, but our current governors regard Babbitt's shooting as a useful tool in their portayal of the idiot intruders as insurrectionists who deserved to be shot. And they are opposed to dissuading the Antifa anarchists from contributing to the increasing chaos which will facilitate their seizure of more power and control. Anybody who does not see the evil afoot is blind.
These fav hosts have to protect their brown shirts!

Reactions: deadduckdawg
Can't we all just agree that ALL those who broke the law on Jan 6th, and ALL those who broke the law during last summers protests, are all a POS?

Reactions: Stonewall Browne

My opinion is simply if you loot we shoot if damage private property and don't the police commands after a few warning you get shot. If we handle all protest in this manner then you would get back what real peaceful protest is supposed to look like

These fav hosts have to protect their brown shirt
These fav hosts have to protect their brown shirts!
Mostly peaceful. It is missing an important word
The peaceful demonstrations in .Org and Wash were so called peaceful with the burning down whole blocks of the city. And killed innocent people. That didn’t happen in DC so what are people talking about. Oh I know you’re listening to your God Pelosi and Biden!

The peaceful demonstrations in .Org and Wash were so called peaceful with the burning down whole blocks of the city. And killed innocent people. That didn’t happen in DC so what are people talking about. Oh I know you’re listening to your God Pelosi and Biden!
Did you mean to quote me?

Have you ever seen the video. Look. She was breaking into the wrong place. That is why she got shot. And someone ordered the code red. If you haven’t seen the video. Watch it. There was a tactical team with fully armed machine guns arriving to move people back. That is why police let their position go. They got there five seconds after Babbitt was shot. No one hit the police directly in the video of the shooting. This women was unarmed. 5’3 and 115 pounds. She owned a pool business and was a vet who had done several tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. She wasn’t a terrorist. She played a stupid game and won a stupid prize. That was her crime. If you haven’t watched the video. Don’t comment. There was no one in the hallway other than that officer. Had he waited five seconds, he wouldn’t have had to shoot. Just a bad situation all the way around. There is a politician who f’ed up and told that cop to shoot the first person to break glass. That is the only explanation. That is why the wagons have been circled. Did you know there is video and audio from the other side of the door she was breaking thru? It hasn’t been released yet. Why is that?
Every one of them should have been shot. They would have been if a Military base had been attacked like that.

Every one of them should have been shot. They would have been if a Military base had been attacked like that.
Honestly. I thought they would be. The fact that it was US citizens that were protesting is the only reason they weren’t. That was the stupid game part of my post. None of them had a weapon beyond a flag pole or a chair. None in that video before she was shot hit the cops. They hit the window behind them. But none hit the cops. If you think for a second, there isn’t a reason the video and audio haven’t been released from the other side of the window, you are drunk.

Honestly. I thought they would be. The fact that it was US citizens that were protesting is the only reason they weren’t. That was the stupid game part of my post. None of them had a weapon beyond a flag pole or a chair. None in that video before she was shot hit the cops. They hit the window behind them. But none hit the cops. If you think for a second, there isn’t a reason the video and audio haven’t been released from the other side of the window, you are drunk.
Have you seen the picture of Congressman Clyde barricading the doors to stop the "Capitol visitors"?

Yep. I saw the tactical team with machine guns show up five seconds after she was shot. Also heard the pentagon held up the guard so a political statement could be made. Funny we have only seen pictures of Clyde doing this. Why no video?

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
ADVERTISEMENT