ADVERTISEMENT

The FBI always avenges their own...

whitepug6

Letterman and National Champion
Mar 16, 2013
Fort Eustis, VA
Just wait until Mueller gets started on Trump's tax returns. Is it the beginning of the end, or the end of the beginning? 117 days in office, and a special prosecutor appointed...

Reactions: Lionel Mandrake
Just wait until Mueller gets started on Trump's tax returns. Is it the beginning of the end, or the end of the beginning? 117 days in office, and a special prosecutor appointed...

And no one saw it coming. Ha!

The FBI is a joke. I remember a raid years ago when they took point. The idea was to go in under cover of night and apprehend the target. These dumbasses put what amounted to glow sticks on their helmets to be able to identify each other. Needless to say, it immediately killed any element of surprise and the target managed to escape that night. This is the level of ineptitude we're dealing with when we start talking about the FBI...

The FBI is a joke. I remember a raid years ago when they took point. The idea was to go in under cover of night and apprehend the target. These dumbasses put what amounted to glow sticks on their helmets to be able to identify each other. Needless to say, it immediately killed any element of surprise and the target managed to escape that night. This is the level of ineptitude we're dealing with when we start talking about the FBI...

They have been a part of disrupting dozens of terrorist plots in the past few years, helping to keep your sorry ass around to type bs about them.

He could also possibly" get started "on Clinton email debacle , Weiner and company , and don't forget the" grandchild meeting "with Lynch on the tarmac . He may also consider the " not a smidgen of evidence " public statements made during active investigations by the FBI worth a look . Washington is awash with Russian money , i'll bet some dim politicians are squirming ! Maybe this moves fast and we can get back to working for the people , we'll see .

I doubt that he has interest in Trump Tax returns i believe its the IRS that looks at tax returns and they have been auditing
his returns for years. Just keep believing the BS they only doing this because when more people can take care of themselves the less government votes grow and that ends the Democrats power. Trump is leading the people not the blood sucking politicians

I like how libs are the history of now. They forgot all the lies the former, ie savior and his admin, lied and are continuing to lie to this day. The unmasking of civilians, spying on the media. They sprew all their venom, but the end game is to not let Trump do his job and help the American Citizen. They don't care about the citizens but the party and only the party. Like the USSR. They don't want people to know he can actually do the job, but only DC insiders can do it...Cause if he can do it, it cuts into there power.

I like how libs are the history of now. They forgot all the lies the former, ie savior and his admin, lied and are continuing to lie to this day. The unmasking of civilians, spying on the media. They sprew all their venom, but the end game is to not let Trump do his job and help the American Citizen. They don't care about the citizens but the party and only the party. Like the USSR. They don't want people to know he can actually do the job, but only DC insiders can do it...Cause if he can do it, it cuts into there power.

Hey, common on, now. That's not fair. Libs DO NOT sprew.

sub-buzz-9212-1468299162-9.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT