ADVERTISEMENT

The Greatest Honor that History Can Bestow is the Title of Peacemaker......

The plan (called the Abraham Accord) on the surface sounds great. The problem is that this arrangement uses God's land of Judea and Samaria as a bargaining tool and delays Israel’s extended sovereignty designation and continues the Trump/Kushner Peace to Prosperity Plan. This is the big issue. It continues the false UN narrative too.

The plan (called the Abraham Accord) on the surface sounds great. The problem is that this arrangement uses God's land of Judea and Samaria as a bargaining tool and delays Israel’s extended sovereignty designation and continues the Trump/Kushner Peace to Prosperity Plan. This is the big issue. It continues the false UN narrative too.
If by all that you mean that it puts increasing economic pressure on Palestinians and other bad actors in that region to come to the table and negotiate in good faith rather than endlessly soaking up military aid to fight each other then yes, it does that.

If by all that you mean that it puts increasing economic pressure on Palestinians and other bad actors in that region to come to the table and negotiate in good faith rather than endlessly soaking up military aid to fight each other then yes, it does that.
That is not what I mean. I am the biggest Trump fan there is. He has been the best president ever for Israel, except maybe Truman? But God WILL NOT ALLOW an Arab state in His covenant land with Israel. Trump is okay with this. I can assure you I am well versed in this subject.
On January 29 Trump introduced his deal of the century and Covid-19 breaks out and goes wild that day. August 2005 W. Bush forces the Jews out of Gaza to give to palestinians. Hurricane Katrina forms off the coast of Africa that day!. Daddy Bush started the land for peace deal in 1991. When he was in Europe pushing this deal his kennebunkport house suffers significant damage from the Storm of the century!!! Every president since has pushed this narrative and I can name you scores and scores and scores of hurricanes, tornadoes, fires and economic disaster whenever the U.S. was pushing this Land for peace.
If Trump would take this plank out of his deal of the century he would win probably 45 out of 50 states. This is how God views His land.

Reactions: SprayTanDawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT