ADVERTISEMENT

The left is in full panic melt down

As long as Romney and three others dont crap their pants.
I don’t trust mcclowsky and collins, but they came through the last time so we shall see. Romney hates Trump so who knows. Prior talk from Graham, grassley were acting dumb about the vote...maybe all will surprise me. I’m not sure if the arrows Pelosi has can hold up the vote. , but just the squealing alone could cause the rioters to try more sh&/t. Hopefully McConnell makes them vote b4 the election whether the pubs have enough votes or not...let’s find out who the sh?&& heads are pronto.

I don’t trust mcclowsky and collins, but they came through the last time so we shall see. Romney hates Trump so who knows. Prior talk from Graham, grassley were acting dumb about the vote...maybe all will surprise me. I’m not sure if the arrows Pelosi has can hold up the vote. , but just the squealing alone could cause the rioters to try more sh&/t. Hopefully McConnell makes them vote b4 the election whether the pubs have enough votes or not...let’s find out who the sh?&& heads are pronto.

I'm not sure Robin Hood Pelosi has that magical arrow. It's all up to the Senate. She can complain all she wants but not sure the House has any say so in the matter.

Lol

you have no idea how universally positive this is. Gardner, Joni, Collins, tillis and mcsally were all dead meat on a hook. This news brings MT, GA (Purdue), and best of all Lady G in play. Act blue raised $160M in the 72 hours following RBG’s passing. Biden will set a record for money raised in September, and Bloomberg covered him in FL (strategically bought up all air time), which allows him to take that cash haul to secure PA, ME-2, NE-2 (which secures the election in almost any scenario you can contemplate) And then expands the map to IA, TX, and GA to go for the blowout and help down ballot. Meanwhile, every trip trump takes to his rallies in AF1 is frightfully expensive (not paid for by taxpayers) and burns what little cash he has with the big donors that backed him in 2016 sitting in their wallets.

Oh and then there is this that the trump campaign has to spend money on. Dems spent $5M in GA in 2016 (- 5pts) and $95M (-3.5pts) in NC...a little money in GA will go a long way in a tight race. RBG news helps that.

Lol

you have no idea how universally positive this is. Gardner, Joni, Collins, tillis and mcsally were all dead meat on a hook. This news brings MT, GA (Purdue), and best of all Lady G in play. Act blue raised $160M in the 72 hours following RBG’s passing. Biden will set a record for money raised in September, and Bloomberg covered him in FL (strategically bought up all air time), which allows him to take that cash haul to secure PA, ME-2, NE-2 (which secures the election in almost any scenario you can contemplate) And then expands the map to IA, TX, and GA to go for the blowout and help down ballot. Meanwhile, every trip trump takes to his rallies in AF1 is frightfully expensive (not paid for by taxpayers) and burns what little cash he has with the big donors that backed him in 2016 sitting in their wallets.

Oh and then there is this that the trump campaign has to spend money on. Dems spent $5M in GA in 2016 (- 5pts) and $95M (-3.5pts) in NC...a little money in GA will go a long way in a tight race. RBG news helps that.

Thanks for Enlightening us....O' Great Inpotentate....

Lol

I guess millions more unemployed individuals made donations to Act Blue. More likely money from foreign sources than concerned Democrat voters.

Also, if you think the Trump campaign is having trouble raising money, you’d be wrong.

Last edited:
I guess millions more unemployed individuals made donations to Act Blue. More likely money from foreign sources than concerned Democrat voters.

Also, if you think the Trump campaign is having trouble raising money, you’d be wrong.
by record setting, did you mean only raising $60m in August when his opponent raised 2x and more in small dollar than Trump overall?

By having a big cash advantage did you mean having less money than his opponent?

The examiner can put whatever lipstick on that pig they want, but actual data shows that he is behind and squandered money. look at filings, he had $1.3 B and is down to $300m and is going dark in several markets. You don’t go dark in markets because you have money.

by record setting, did you mean only raising $60m in August when his opponent raised 2x and more in small dollar than Trump overall?

By having a big cash advantage did you mean having less money than his opponent?

The examiner can put whatever lipstick on that pig they want, but actual data shows that he is behind and squandered money. look at filings, he had $1.3 B and is down to $300m and is going dark in several markets. You don’t go dark in markets because you have money.

None of this matters. The fix is in. He's colluding with the Russians again, remember?. Dems might as well stay home.

Reactions: 1966septemberdawg

why is Joe not buying masks and trying to save Americans with all that money?

You’re forgetting all of the in-kind donations that the rioters have been contributing to the Trump campaign the past three months. Also, all of those small dollar donations to the Biden campaign are shady as hell. It’s been reported that 50% of the donations to ActBlue, the main fundraising site for Democrats, were from supposedly unemployed individuals and made using bank cards so that they could not be traced. Why would that be? Could it be a significant amount of the money pouring into the Biden campaign is from foreign sources?

Beyond the fundraising, please do articulate why you believe a Biden administration would be good for our country.

Last edited:
Why would he need to do that given there is no Covid and the process has been handled perfectly by your cult leader.
To keep the lemmings praying with their talismans, silly. Then they might not notice that Joe has no plan of his own, just endless claims that the President's plans are his.

Why would he need to do that given there is no Covid and the process has been handled perfectly by your cult leader.

He keeps saying one more death is too many so just thought he might use some of the 1/2 billion he has raised to help, and he wore a mask during a speech yesterday, like the whole time he was talking through a mask so it must be super important

Lol

LOL... This was like reading science fiction. Did you miss the 2018 midterms after the Kavanaugh nomination where the Republicans increased their lead in the senate? This SCOTUS opening is a huge plus to McSally in AZ and Tillis in NC and MT and GA were NEVER (and still aren’t) in play for the Dems.

Congrats on raising all that money though... Unfortunately it won’t do you much good 6 weeks from the election when Biden has zero ground game in most swing states while the Trump campaign has spent 4 years building an extensive GOTV ground game and registering new voters in larger margins than the Dems... Btw, how did that $1.3B that Hillary raised in 2016 work out for her?

Hopefully the Democrats spend all of their funds getting Joe out of the basement and to more events, so that voters can see firsthand the energy that he brings to the stage! They should air ads across the country with this high octane speech from old Joe. Truly inspiring.

Lol

I, for one, always vote on whichever candidate raises the most money in my state. What other criteria would any sane person use?

Plus, in this particular election, with the country so united and the majority of voters still struggling to choose their candidate, I suppose that a candidate's paid for ads will change many minds.

But those ads will not change minds as much as the debates will. Pretty much everyone I know is waiting for the debates to make up their minds as to whom they should vote for. With there being so few divisive issues to consider, I think maybe 95% of registered voters are going to choose their candidate based on debate performance alone. The candidates are just too similar, and Americans are simply too content, for this election to be an easy choice.

More like the masks don’t do much. Maybe “remind people” the virus is here or “relieve anxiety”. But as far as protection there’s not much benefit. Per the New England journal of medicine. But I realize Dems don’t really follow the science.

Reactions: Deadlyputter
I'm not sure Robin Hood Pelosi has that magical arrow. It's all up to the Senate. She can complain all she wants but not sure the House has any say so in the matter.

oH8qZA.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT