ADVERTISEMENT

The lefties are all out here today because

Hoffman_rg

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2006
DT triggered them. They were all hoping a long war with Iran or another Benghazi would develop so they could have a chance to beat him in Nov. They are all anti-American slippery Neville Chamberlain like wonks who would gladly turn over our country to the first World Power who threatened our country.

Trump just got rid of the #1 terrorist mastermind in the world. You should just thank Trump and be on your way. Regardless the left is becoming more irrelevant every day and I don't give a dam what you all have to say.

Last edited:
I'm about liberal radicals like Patton was about Soviet Russians... they are liars,drunks,inbreds and savages... love to start a war with them because it would be fun to kill a few of them.
I'll allow it....been a rough day for us Dawgs...football discussion not advised...dont poke the Bear (Dawg) thanks for droppin by...your politics fit in with most here...

VPPwT4n.jpg

Neville is that you? You are so triggered u can't think straight. But I am not sure u ever could. U can't remove him from office and can't beat him at the ballot box.

Do u know why the corrupt MSM backed off this Epstein story? Because it led to high profile dems like Bill Clinton and Bill Richardson not Trump. .

Hoffman, good morning, just curious, did you thank Obama and be on your way when he took out bin Laden?

Your question is insulting. Any right thinking American should have been happy about the killing of bin Laden.
That reminds me of a question I asked months ago which u never answered. Can u give me 1 attribute that u like about Trump? I told u I admire Obama's oratory skills. You have such a severe case of TDS you couldn't name anything.

Reactions: benchwarmerdawg
Your question is insulting. Any right thinking American should have been happy about the killing of bin Laden.
That reminds me of a question I asked months ago which u never answered. Can u give me 1 attribute that u like about Trump? I told u I admire Obama's oratory skills. You have such a severe case of TDS you couldn't name anything.
Hoffman, you told the original poster that he should "thank Trump and be on your way", not whether he thought it was a good thing. I am assuming that after you heard bin Laden was taken out, you celebrated, but you did NOT say thank you President Obama. Same should be said for us non-Trumpers, I agree that Sulemani's killing was a good thing, but I did not say thank you Presiedent Trump like you were inferring that we should.

Ok, something good about Trump, he has a hot wife, and he is one tough MF, and there are times being a tough MF comes in handy being President.

Hoffman, you told the original poster that he should "thank Trump and be on your way", not whether he thought it was a good thing. I am assuming that after you heard bin Laden was taken out, you celebrated, but you did NOT say thank you President Obama. Same should be said for us non-Trumpers, I agree that Sulemani's killing was a good thing, but I did not say thank you Presiedent Trump like you were inferring that we should.

Ok, something good about Trump, he has a hot wife, and he is one tough MF, and there are times being a tough MF comes in handy being President.

I didn't mean "thank you"t in a literal sense. I would settle for dems to just be appreciative that we took out someone who some say is more significant than OBL.
Instead those of your political side are saying the action was provocative and disproportional making us less safe & result in WW3. That he didn't notify congress even though doing so would have resulted in a lost opportunity.
Now the dems have a bill that would limit or curb Trump on dealing with Iran, a hostile power. Nothing like this ever happened with Oba
Finally we have Biden and others who are saying we should use diplomacy "only" with regard to Iran. Like that hasn't failed numerous times.

Last edited:
Reactions: GibsonDawg
Hoffman, good morning, just curious, did you thank Obama and be on your way when he took out bin Laden?
bin laden is probably still alive. amazing how quick the ocean burial took place...…….
or he died of the butt flu...…..

ADVERTISEMENT