ADVERTISEMENT

The Mask Charade is on life support.

JackRussellDawg

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Jun 29, 2018
Coastal Florida
Despite what the MSM tells you, more and more people have had enough of the Fauci Flu Fiasco. I was back in Savannah this weekend visiting family and enjoying downtown, and the place was packed with people from all walks of life having fun and enjoying life. Fewer people were masking up, and businesses were being much less strict in enforcing the posted rules.

I almost never wear a mask, and when I do just to get into a place, I'm wearing it wrong so that I can breathe freely. I have a couple of freebie masks from the GNC store that have the "GNC" logo displayed. I tell folks it stands for "Generally Non-Compliant."

We did, however, continue to experience some total wack jobs. My wife went into a bookstore that only allowed in four customers at a time to help insure social distancing. I called her while she was inside, and she pulled down her mask to talk to me and was immediately scolded by the proprietor. When she went to pay for a book, the proprietor, who was masked and behind plexiglass, took her credit card, sanitized it, stuck it in the machine, took it out, sanitized it again, and handed it back to her. No word on whether the doorknob and books had been continually sanitized.

Oh, and of course there were the loonies walking their dogs at the highway rest stops, hundreds of feet from the nearest person, in the breeze of cars rushing by, fully masked up. The poor dogs had no masks, though.

You just can't fix stupid.

I ordered some masks for my wife and I off of Etsy. They are made of chiffon. Has been a godsend. Thin as one ply toilet paper but dark colors so no "Karens"will freak out on us. Can breath almost normally. Having said that, I only where on when I absolutely must. Speaking of crazy, wife and I went out to eat last weekend. 45 minute wait. We are standing outside and only one other group of people didn't have masks on.!! Must have been 20+ folks at least standing in open air with their friends and loved ones (socially distanced of course) with masks on waiting to go into and enclosed building to sit down close to strangers and take the masks off for 1-2 hours!! ...I just don't understand that logic.

I ordered some masks for my wife and I off of Etsy. They are made of chiffon. Has been a godsend. Thin as one ply toilet paper but dark colors so no "Karens"will freak out on us. Can breath almost normally. Having said that, I only where on when I absolutely must. Speaking of crazy, wife and I went out to eat last weekend. 45 minute wait. We are standing outside and only one other group of people didn't have masks on.!! Must have been 20+ folks at least standing in open air with their friends and loved ones (socially distanced of course) with masks on waiting to go into and enclosed building to sit down close to strangers and take the masks off for 1-2 hours!! ...I just don't understand that logic.

It defies logic , it is sheep being led by a lib narrative ! Get vaccinated and go back to living a normal life.

The sad thing is anyone with basic PPE and filtration knowledge and protocols knew the paper and cloth mask push was absurd.

Wearing any contaminated mask multiple times, carrying the contaminant back to your vehicle or home and pulling it up and down constantly all day long negates any benefit and that is with a filtration system designed to protect against a specific threat.

Think of it this way. If you worked with a deadly virus and your boss handed you an unfitted and untested respirator, he would be liable. If he handed you a cloth face diaper, he would probably be a criminal.

Reactions: JackRussellDawg
Despite what the MSM tells you, more and more people have had enough of the Fauci Flu Fiasco. I was back in Savannah this weekend visiting family and enjoying downtown, and the place was packed with people from all walks of life having fun and enjoying life. Fewer people were masking up, and businesses were being much less strict in enforcing the posted rules.

I almost never wear a mask, and when I do just to get into a place, I'm wearing it wrong so that I can breathe freely. I have a couple of freebie masks from the GNC store that have the "GNC" logo displayed. I tell folks it stands for "Generally Non-Compliant."

We did, however, continue to experience some total wack jobs. My wife went into a bookstore that only allowed in four customers at a time to help insure social distancing. I called her while she was inside, and she pulled down her mask to talk to me and was immediately scolded by the proprietor. When she went to pay for a book, the proprietor, who was masked and behind plexiglass, took her credit card, sanitized it, stuck it in the machine, took it out, sanitized it again, and handed it back to her. No word on whether the doorknob and books had been continually sanitized.

Oh, and of course there were the loonies walking their dogs at the highway rest stops, hundreds of feet from the nearest person, in the breeze of cars rushing by, fully masked up. The poor dogs had no masks, though.

You just can't fix stupid.

you cannot be more frustrated.
fully vaccinated since mid January.
the natives are getting restless.

The Overlord of Phrases.
"an over abundance of caution"...

I'll circle back if you have a problem needs addressing.

We did, however, continue to experience some total wack jobs. My wife went into a bookstore that only allowed in four customers at a time to help insure social distancing.

the book store proprietor has autoimmune issues. and, yeah, I just read an article about how rude tourists are being to staff at restaurants, flouting rules, etc. so- don’t feel too too welcome when you are there. everyone hates you.

the book store proprietor has autoimmune issues. and, yeah, I just read an article about how rude tourists are being to staff at restaurants, flouting rules, etc. so- don’t feel too too welcome when you are there. everyone hates you.
you sir,
are treading soft turf.
watch your step!
pug is a puzzling lad.
your opinion is greatly appreciated.

ADVERTISEMENT