ADVERTISEMENT

The point of leadership is not to get elected. The point of leadership is to lead, to be heard, to protect and comfort

PotimusWillie

B2B Caffeinated Nat’l Champion
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2009
those in your care. That is in any level of service.

When we vote for a president, we are voting for a political movement, not specifically the person. BUT, the president must be willing and capable to lead in moment of crisis. Must be willing to place political movement aside to insert decisions that affect the country.

It is a very sad statement that we, as citizens, allow to be led by a silent political party without a leader. It offends me that our president is incapable and has been un ceremonially discarded by the very people who just months ago said he was fine and a great leader.

It offends me that his political partner is incapable of leading openly and must be silent in order to get elected or be found herself incapable of leading as a president should.

The act of leadership is not agenda. It is acting and responding logically and strong to what drives the dangers in our world.

Our leaders should be expected to speak with us directly and take on opposition openly.

That is not too much to ask from a leader. A leader does not hide to be promoted and advertised by the media. Leaders speak and lead.

This whole election is so sad to watch. To push agendas, a citizen will vote for a silent candidate.

Makes no sense to me. A leader should not be afraid of the mic.

Comments

Reactions: Athens62
Our politics is beyond broken and nobody seems to bat an eye when a clearly far right or far left candidate moves to the middle and then governs in a manner that doesn't resemble their campaign positions. It's literally why Trump was able to capture a large portion of the Pub base and pull a significant amount of traditional dems. It's also why a lot of supposed loyal Pubs are actively trying to sabotage the Pub nominee.

Reactions: doerunn
In regards to Kamala, you can't fix stupid. She does not have the mental capacity to lead, only to divide.

In regards to Kamala, you can't fix stupid. She does not have the mental capacity to lead, only to divide.
When push comes to shove I believe a lot of people will be thinking of her intelligence and voting accordingly when they actually step into that booth, whether they are willing to admit it to anyone now or not.

When push comes to shove I believe a lot of people will be thinking of her intelligence and voting accordingly when they actually step into that booth, whether they are willing to admit it to anyone now or not.
She peaked two weeks ago. The trend is now normalizing and is now going in the opposite direction. I'm starting to believe it will be a landslide victory for Trump.

Reactions: oldmandawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT