ADVERTISEMENT

The primary issue with abortion is

PotimusWillie

B2B Caffeinated Nat’l Champion
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2009
not whether it’s a woman’s right. It’s determining the legality of terminating conceived life.

This is the distortion of the truth when a liberal politician, newscaster or shouts women's rights and claims the conservatives want to control women’s rights.

The point is the life of the conceived.

So the argument is strictly a legal issue regarding murder. One side says it is and one side says it’s not. It has nothing to do with women’s rights.

The only inalienable rights bestowed on us are by our creator. I cannot fathom our creator ordaining killing a conceived life. He cherishes His creation.

So the argument, from that perspective is humans legalistically redefining murder to award an irresponsibly right. It’s what humans do.

So it’s not about women’s rights. It’s about how we define murder.

Discussion?

not whether it’s a woman’s right. It’s determining the legality of terminating conceived life.

This is the distortion of the truth when a liberal politician, newscaster or shouts women's rights and claims the conservatives want to control women’s rights.

So the argument is strictly a legal issue regarding murder. One side says it is and one side says it’s not. It has nothing to do with women’s rights.

The only inalienable rights bestowed on us are by our creator. I cannot fathom our creator ordaining killing a conceived life. He cherishes His creation.

So the argument, from that perspective is humans legalistically redefining murder to award an irresponsibly right. It’s what humans do.

Discussion?
"The only inalienable rights bestowed on us are by our creator. I cannot fathom our creator ordaining killing a conceived life".
You are right here in my opinion. However, the government should not put your religion (and mine) on others.

"The only inalienable rights bestowed on us are by our creator. I cannot fathom our creator ordaining killing a conceived life".
You are right here in my opinion. However, the government should not put your religion (and mine) on others.
Should the govt, force me and others that believe abortion is murder to help fund it? You dims want to have it both ways. You say pro life folks are forcing our view on you while the whole time its the gov forcing me to help pay for murder. Where is your whaling and gnashing of teeth over gov forcing leftist perversion on the right? Just because you think something is just AOK and hunky dory doesn't mean you should have the right to force your crap on me. Govt should stay out of erry ones life. Defense and roads. They are overstepping and on top of that they are screwing up defense since the big guy and his merry band of transvestites have taken over.

The Declaration of Independence called while you were our and left you a message. It was something about inalienable rights bestowed by our creator, or something to that affect.

Should the govt, force me and others that believe abortion is murder to help fund it? You dims want to have it both ways. You say pro life folks are forcing our view on you while the whole time its the gov forcing me to help pay for murder. Where is your whaling and gnashing of teeth over gov forcing leftist perversion on the right? Just because you think something is just AOK and hunky dory doesn't mean you should have the right to force your crap on me. Govt should stay out of erry ones life. Defense and roads. They are overstepping and on top of that they are screwing up defense since the big guy and his merry band of transvestites have taken over.
Bingo

Discussion?
Keep doing the Lord’s work, Willie. It’s good for the soul to oppose evil..

Discussion?
Ha men you speak the truth now make the ones killing the baby’s believe that. ITS MURDER plain and simple.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
They are doing a damn poor job of defense. The Democratic Party is forcing us to except a forgien army across our boarder monthly, 100 K, illegals monthly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT